Any INTJ's here

any INTJ's here

Attached: Unknown-10.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com
business2community.com/leadership/key-personality-types-work-well-together-01934388
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jow Forums used to be entirely INTJ/INTP. Now it's a mixed bag.

Those personality tests may be bullshit, but they were certainly indicative of something that's been lost.

yes, but now I've moved to still anonymous but with-a-name socializing in the federated social network of gnusocial/pleroma/mastodon

Hello

Henlo INTP-T here.
I'm Jow Forums enough?

Nope, they all killed them self from crushing loneliness
INFP here, for whatever those """personality""" tests are good for.

if it gave us enough motivation to post I don't think it's bullshit

Yes. Why does it matter to you?

Sure, if those tests are at least somewhat valid

don't like that comment

can you expand on that etc...

Sure. I took that test and got INTJ. My introversion and intuition were more balanced with their opposites at ~60% while. Thinking and Judgement were more extreme at ~80-90%. So why does this matter to you?

yes

Attached: 1528755597619.jpg (993x505, 81K)

MB is the equivalent of astrology. Do big five

>So why does this matter to you?
I'm just asking questions for fun

but I also want to create a dating app just for INTJ/INTP.. someone on quora had the idea quora.com

I wanna know what people think of quora

Fair enough. I used to be online friends with an INTJ. Maybe similar personalities are a good thing.

32yo boomer here, was intp as teen, intj mid 20s, and now istj

Other things changed, but autism never changed

business2community.com/leadership/key-personality-types-work-well-together-01934388

>Do big five
>purely descriptive test that doesn't lend itself to any insight
no

do you think most people are stupid and you deviate from them

MB has given me tons of insight

are intj-type or intp-type girls into intj-type guys, or are they only into those espn-types?

:D YES

Yes but I'm also aware that I'm stupid and need to fix myself before I can have people

ENTP here. Thanks for being INT*, Jow Forums. You guys make the best employees.

Interesting article.

don't know what to say

Elaborate

You guys are typically intelligent and hard working, but almost always too introverted to ask for a reasonable salary. Best of both worlds for a boss.

Fuck you jew.

Attached: 6deb8015b3a3ff3b68e3f904e9322dc0155c499a.png (323x467, 205K)

I find my rating changes every time I take this test.
INFP here, I hate myself and wish I was an anime girl, how are you?

Attached: konata flat.png (656x688, 587K)

>I hate myself and wish I was an anime girl, how are you?
yeah, this is 90% of Jow Forums.

Attached: 443ad19b250d3e0e7d2505cb2895045075f525d5.png (683x752, 483K)

Nothing jewish about it. Being able to fight for raises and promotions is one of the many things that separates leaders from followers. I treat my employees well, and I give decent salaries and raises, but I'm not going to go out of my way to pay them something they themselves don't seem to care to fight for.

>tfw 26yo INTJ manlet eastern european.

70% introverted, have only 1 good friend irl. You'd think I was suicidal, but not really. Just really lonely.

Anyway, question for other INTJs- do you ever feel real passion in the things you do? I mean, I like what I do and I have interest in it outside of work, but I can't help but feel like I'm not passionate enough to really make it to the top.

INTP here. Yeah, passion feels like love. Have you ever watched a movie you really loved and felt sort of warm and buzzy afterwards? My favorite movies make me feel that way, and organizing and solving puzzles can sometimes make me feel a similar albeit more cerebral glow.

Sometimes I feel like tearing up at watching the conclusion to a movie I'm emotionally invested in, my face scrunches up like I'm about to cry but nothing comes out, even when I'm alone I still cant get tears to come out, I kinda wish they would desu, it feels like a failed orgasm in my head every time.

ENFP-T coming through

Attached: 1398709842534.png (1280x720, 453K)

Attached: BD578D1E-E874-4D08-B1B7-AB8EC2230910.png (500x461, 42K)

Until one of them gets fed up enough to deal with employees of our own... But we're ok being well-paid wagecucks if we don't have to put up with other people's bullshit

Big five is literally the only measurement which has predictive value

ive been doing these tests since i was like 13 and i am now 21 and my type changes all the god damn time

actually quite relevant

yes but Enneagram can be used too honestly

ENTJ recluse, Jow Forums neophyte. Is there a macro image commonly shared in these parts of recommended programming books? Gonna lurk anyway but figured I might as well ask if expedites my learning.

>be me
>be high in first four traits normally
>get depressed, become neurotic, introverted, lazy, tunnelvision on insignificant things

I need to exercise and eat foods that boost serotonin it would seem.

it's me besides being degenerate hentai

If you really respected them you would

Intp masterrace reporting in.

Nope. Only LGBT's

it's me including the degenerate hentai

Good, I enjoy my job too.

However I've been kicked out of two client's projects already because I'm not enthusiastic enough about their 100% buzzword filled bullshit and asking questions that makes them understand their ideas are just unrealistic and insane.
But that's a good thing, now I'm in core team and doesn't have to deal with idiots.

>tfw I just got 30% raise out of blue because they literally didn't wanted to wait until I ask for it

I'm a INFP-T.

Attached: DXXnVNoXkAACv5N.jpg (915x716, 87K)

>just 10GB

Attached: 1505462103622.jpg (250x250, 14K)

ouch

ENTP reporting in

intj guys are irritatingly self assured and close minded with their Ni
they belong in the trash with all their "humanity" and "morals"
t. intp girl

>gril(mail)

all that except for;
>wish i could live in a cabin
yea na.
>writing a book
i can't write fiction
>movie soundtracks
trade that for video game soundtracks

also;
>walks manually
oh god make it stop

Fuck, except.
>wrote a small book
I can't write for shit
>movie soundtracks
Swap that out for 2hu and it's accurate.

All of you turbofaggots are istjs in denial. I cringe so hard whenever I see alleged intjs talk about anything mbti related

>INTP
>runs the fucking world
>INTJs believe INTP are merely following the balls they throw
The INTJ fear the INTP because they're the only ones with greater perception than them.

Extroverted people lack the critical thinking to even perceive anything like an INT does. They're introverted for reasons you don't see.

>but almost always too introverted to ask for a reasonable salary.
Except they're usually the ones running the show. The "psychos" that run major corps and politics. They're psycho for reasons. You need enough extrovertedness to make some decisions, but most of the time, the best decisions require some introversion - detailed risk analysis.

the only personality type these tests can provide any proof for is autism.

I agree, it seems like a lot of horseshit.

INTJ here
I'm not afraid of INTPs because you can't fully use your abilities
Also I'm a bit sad because I have few INTPs friends and they will not achieve much in their lives because they are too disorganised