Jow Forums BTFO in one video

youtube.com/watch?v=gNF8ObJR6K8&t=23s
Jow Forums BTFO in one video how will you little boys recover your all white boys club?

Attached: 1534677298168.png (205x246, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

davidmcelroy.org/?p=19882
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>daytah
Christ.

>IBM
what the fuck do they even do anymore?

>youtube

Attached: collegedropout.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

You will never be white, let that sink in then kys.

Attached: 1479327548733.png (700x700, 427K)

>doesn't understand that OP is obviously being sarcastic
lurk more faggot

i need my clouds to talk to clouds
lord jesus save us

hnnnnnnnnnng

>too poor to put his clouds into the IBM-cloud clouds, so he can cloud compute communications from his clouds to other clouds in the cloud cloud

Do you even like tech?

I think Jow Forums is only half white, 35% asian, 12% poo, with a few undercover brothers filling out the rest.

>AI that fights bias
maybe have better filter while they learn

Attached: 84c.png (1183x853, 1.01M)

thats a really shitty drawing tbqhwu

I liked the part about open source. Everything else was bull, especially coming from IBM, who hasn't done jack shit in years.

Is this what they call "coding" these days?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-13-15-03-20.jpg (926x582, 165K)

>An AI that finds bias in ourselves

You mean statistics?

Redskin here, integrated generations ago. We're as sick as anybody of outrage culture and disingenuous SJWs pretending to give a shit about things we stopped caring about long ago.

IBM is bloat

>the chick from big bang theory
YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

She is an actress in big bang theory, ofc she can't code

>Can we build AI without bias?
no. that defeats the purpose of AI.

wow much tech
so AI
very inspire

Attached: 1549982925118.png (1336x916, 1.19M)

40% spics
30% "white" (mutt)
13% black
10% ranjeet
5% jew
2% asian

Isn't tech an east-Asian and south-Asian club where whites are a minority? I guess SJW's can't compute that because it would make their fucking brains explode to discover that non-whites can succeed without their racial quotas and organised boycotts. Since after all they're thinly veiled racists who pity minorities and want to be their saviours.

>An AI that fights bias

Lmao that's like fucking pandora's box. There is no possible way an SJW could tolerate an AI that was unbias. I'm not going to say it's going to find whites are #1 but a truly unbias AI is not going to find everybody is equal like the SJWs would want it to.

The women who make these videos are retards who have an inferiority complex who spend all their time making PSAs about how we need more women in tech instead of actually learning tech.

If they thought to themselves "Hey, I know a lot of secretaries! I bet they could learn how to program some basic scripts to automate some rudimentry tasks" they would teach them programming. They would go "hey, I bet I could show my friend how to access files on her home computers from her phone". They would say "Hey, my sister is a genius at math, maybe computer science would be a great career path for her!" However these women actually HATE technology and are deeply resentful towards men because they got bullied by a cute boy in middle school. So they make these stupid PSAs where they pretend to use technology since they never learned how to use technology and whine and complain about how men are oppressing them.

Did they say she's coding in that segment?

>Dear tech
Fuck off I'm not your slave, do it yourself. The tech industry is modern slavery.
>op's autistic screech
Stop race baiting, nothing wrong with the video in that regard.
rm -rf yourself
>autistic screeching
They're writing the letter you turbo retards.

>corporate jargon
Try again

>the """united""" states of the american continent

I'm an orthodox Jew lol

How often do you read the Torah? Are you passionate? Or just raised in it?

Women are tools to fuck and cook

Ideally every day but I'm afraid that's not always the case. I'm generally always studying something however.

I consider myself passionate - I'm fully observant and in my early mid twenties. But I have my serious short comings, that fact that I'm here should make that obvious enough.

Why is there so much niggers and woman in this video ?

Attached: Jesus Fucking Christ.png (1920x1080, 711K)

Attached: et9ki77bylg01.jpg (1440x1080, 114K)

we need tech which works even if you're diverse. could any such solutions conceivably exist?

This enrages white people too though because they refuse to believe non whites can succeed without racial quotas as well

100% anglo

>let's FUCK WYPIPO AND RAYCISS TACHNOLOGY: the advert

Note how they said fights bias and not unbiased.

They don't care about the truth. They just want to build something that says whitey is bad.

>old dude in barn: I would like to make open-source software the standard
The only good part of the video

davidmcelroy.org/?p=19882

still all male though

>IBM
>Mainframe producer
>Shilling it's cloud service like it's something new
Explain to me why I should use cloud services outside of high end production scenarios when I can do almost everything myself.

Attached: 1544462197812.jpg (2448x3264, 611K)

>Let's use blockchain to reduce poverty

Attached: 0.jpg (1024x576, 55K)