A wise man once said : Windows, GNU/Linux and Android are OBSOLETE

How come this wasn't proven wrong yet? I'm starting to think that he may be right after all. What would be the point sticking with wangblows if you're looking for productivity? Same for the GNU/Linux OS. Apart from getting useless recognition on the internet, does it really benefits you in any way? Does it make you happier in your lives? I don't think so. Going through hours and hours of startpage searching just to ensure that your distro works correctly is a CHORE. And wangblows is even worse. Because except for gaymers(and even then they have to withstand being constantly interrupted by system updates) , there is no interest in owning a wangblows computer. On the other hand, for full fledged men with compelling duties and responsibilities, owning a Mac can be the best answer to your specific needs. Considering that we're now living through an Era of endless technology evolution, it's of your best interest to witness and being part of this progress with the best products and services available on the market. Luckily enough, the premium experience provided by Apple can cater to all your desires. May it be their top notch hardware and software, or their customer services renowned for it's ability to solve any issues in one instant.

Be smart, and invest in Apple.

Attached: Think_🍏_Different.jpg (1024x768, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/pixar-uses-apples-mac-pro-to-make-films-2014-1
gamingonlinux.com/articles/pixar-film-production-show-off-how-they-use-linux-and-opengl-open-sourced-a-major-tool.7993
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cI3_tmP5xpFTGlWmEg9goQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/PtGv4iC-jRbex3Xw592fAw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
warosu.org/g/image/wTFExNUp-vmyQ6BilZoT7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's be honest here
OSX is the only OS that has no practical value whatsoever. If it stopped existing all of a sudden one day, no one would care.

>Windows
Professional content creators use windows
Office tasks and desktops are on windows
Gamers use windows
Windows even has a Linux subsystem for serious developers

>Linux
IT, sysadmins, developers use Linux
Supercomputers, embedded chip and Android runs on Linux
Linux and FreeBSD has top quality emulation technology
Servers run on Linux

>Mac OSX
Tech illiterate hipsters that need a shiny facebook machine need OSX
Unironically faggots use OSX even Apple CEO is a faggot and steve jobs was a smelly hipster who thought taking shower is not necessary (Not kidding)

Find me ONE reason that validates OSX's existence
PROTIP: You can't

APPLE SHITTERS BTFO

Attached: 1527251967833.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

>things i don't understand are dumb haha

>Be smart, and invest in Apple.
Selling bad hardware for overpriced prices, doesn't work so good anymore.

I rather invest in Amazon.

>useless recognition
You mean the sole reason one buys Apple products?

Attached: 1378372344532.jpg (789x741, 178K)

cringe and bluepiled

As a developer, you'd have to be pants on head retarded not to use OS X.

>don't use OS X bro, just lock yourself out of the most lucrative mobile market bro, just don't develop for the second most lucrative desktop market lol

It's simple as that. OS X is the only OS where you can natively develop for all desktop OSes and all mobile OSes.

Also, for daily usability, if you prefer Windows' UI and shortcuts, you have zero taste and been brainwashed by Microsoft's kitsch aesthetic.

Aez you illiterate? He said on the internet.
Completely opposed to IRL, when owning products of the Apple brand sends the following messages to your peers:
>you have money
>you know where to invest it
>you choose the better products who will help you reach your goals faster and without issues

Prove me wrong. Yeah, you can't.

Attached: 1536358365714.jpg (800x668, 52K)

Only an idiot would discern those qualities from an individual due to them owning an Apple product. Therefore, all the things you've mentioned are indeed useless recognition. You're signaling to other people that you're valuable and knowledgeable in one of the worst ways possible. Why not actually accrue money by investing and use it to buy things you like, instead of buying things that will make stupid people like you?

Attached: 1378675261373.gif (848x480, 263K)

b̶ͅa̵̱͘s̷̳̕e̵̘̒d̶̤͝ ̸̼̒a̵̱͘ǹ̷̳d̵̰͝ ̵̡̾r̵̞̉ḛ̴d̴̞͐pḭ̷̒l̷̬̉l̷̬̉e̶̹͂d̶̐

this

IOS development is a decent reason for having to stand macos. But that doesn't make the OS good or the hardware good quality. I'm thankful to be rid of macos personally.

Pixar and Google use OSX
Google actually bans windows in most cases. You have to apply to use it with reason.
Back to the street Rajeet

What does Pixar run MacOS on? I doubt they would still be using Mac Pros, and the iMac Pro is not suitable for studios where upgradable towers are needed.

businessinsider.com/pixar-uses-apples-mac-pro-to-make-films-2014-1

That honestly embarrassing for google. They sell you these "chromebooks" that are supposed to be great laptops but even they themselves don't want to use them.

Anyway, macos has little to no advantages to Linux and it's certainly worse for development unless you're targeting Apple products as well. I just don't see a reason to stick with it unless necessary.

a wiser man once said people who are creative uses mac and people with jobs use pc

>article from 2014

I know Pixar has a relationship with Apple but they'll need to upgrade soon. Are they waiting for the "modular" Mac Pro?

except now, windows biggest selling point is games, not office production

>I know Pixar has a relationship with Apple
lmao that's putting it mildly

OP Destroyed.

Attached: 8d80431c6a7cd3754b0acd9fad97d8dd008aad92_00.gif (320x289, 150K)

point still stands. apple is computer of choice for technically inept people, such as: hippies, journalists, celebs, seniors & baristas

>How come this wasn't proven wrong yet?
No one has to prove your bullshit wrong, you're the one who has to prove it right. That which presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

>a company which develops for windows, mac and linux uses the only machines that can run all 3 since Apple doesn't provide a .iso for macOS
Truly a mystery.
As for Pixar, here's an article 2 years more recent than yours:
gamingonlinux.com/articles/pixar-film-production-show-off-how-they-use-linux-and-opengl-open-sourced-a-major-tool.7993
Looks like they use Linux when actual work is needed.

Anyway, report the daily Apple shilling threads.

Attached: IMG_20190212_044213.jpg (1080x823, 224K)

you can lash out all you like, but nothing will ever change the fact that you're a no life loser that spends every waking hour of your street shitting life worshiping a fruity fag cult
one day you'll wake up as a cringey 40 year old virgin still worshiping your fruit toys and your grandma will neck herself upon realizing she raised such a pathetic incel
you will die alone, seething, and clutching a framed portrait of your syrian sandnegro messiah surrounded by your fruity babby toys

LITERALLY ALONE IN YOUR GRANNY'S BASEMENT ON CHRISTMAS SHILLING iTOYS

L M A O
M
A
O

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cI3_tmP5xpFTGlWmEg9goQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/PtGv4iC-jRbex3Xw592fAw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
warosu.org/g/image/wTFExNUp-vmyQ6BilZoT7A

Attached: 1524158452052.jpg (1336x873, 287K)

>A wise man once said : Windows, GNU/Linux and Android are OBSOLETE.
That man is also depricated archived.