How's the wife search coming along user?

how's the wife search coming along user?

>inb4 whining about divorce rape
don't get married on paper then or move somewhere else, that's not the point of this thread

Attached: 649_original.jpg (939x1080, 228K)

Man, I sure love talking about politics.
Sometimes I just wish there was a board dedicated to it, you know? That would be a blast

Attached: 1542983262822.gif (225x96, 2.03M)

you're welcome to go back to your /ptg/ threads?

>complains about the thread
>bumps it
You're not exactly helping.

Attached: mpv-shot0260.png (1280x720, 577K)

It's not everyone's path

Attached: 1497942764452.jpg (1750x1400, 355K)

Absolutely terrible

it's funny I never see faggots like you complaining in literally any other kind of thread, even the lowest levels of baiting and shilling. but I make a thread similar to this and you cunts suddenly have plenty of energy to whine about the thread not being political enough? kys

Even if you remove all the things plaguing modern marriage you can't but have to admit marriage is a pretty pointless let's not even talk about reproduction and so forth. Even if you have children their future will be shaped by the memes not their genes even less by their mother. Like what happened to us. We weren't destined to be here yet we are, all because all of it falls within the realm of causality.

Marriage is to delude oneself, if you could, marry everyone on the Earth at the same time. Maybe then you'll have more of a reason to feel at ease with your fellow man or woman and even more with your own individual self.

Attached: 1340433133397.jpg (384x313, 103K)

when did this board become full on reddit? christ

I'm practicing my 4channel-bonics

Then you should check better: if it is not political it shouldn't be here and I usually tell it and sage, when I can (I can't and I don't want to stay here 24/7, sorry).
Also you just admitted that your thread is not political so no thanks, kys instead faggot

Ive been with my partner for 10 years now. We met in high school and she was still a virgin. I've been through the "angry atheist" phase and am starting to move towards much more religious thinking simply for the community aspect. The more I learn about the religious texts the more it all makes sense. We are still not married because I was against it for religious reasons but now I can see in on our future. People around me see us as a union to strive for and I find myself helping other men find their path.

I want to get married on a boat in a river of blood but the river isn't running yet

Fuck off Jew. Go post your 12th MGTOW faggot thread for the day.

Don't worry OP. I am actively searching for an Asian woman to racemix with.

The search
THE SEARCH FOR A BBBOYFRIEND-FREE GIRL CONTINUES
GAMERS RISE UP!

I'm already married with 3 kids.
I got pretty lucky to find a European girl who moved here as a kid, because Canadian girls are 99.99999% trash.

Great. I've been married for 16 years. Pretty wife, still fucks, looks as good as ever; couldn't be happier...

pic related.

Attached: redheads_4.jpg (600x450, 59K)

>don't get married on paper
You're still fucked lad.

I have nothing against you, aussie, nor your mgtow ways: don't try to charge them on me.
There are threads about political implications of marriage and mgtow and I will gladly participate in them in favor of marriage; what OP is doing here, though, is literally data mining and you are falling for it

Attached: 1542514447633.png (399x629, 133K)

I'm gonna fuck your ass and make youevgirl eat my ass oh yeah ye you gonna scream good

Attached: 1541662783376.png (438x612, 314K)

Marriage is not worth it in 2018 for men.

Come towards the light already, faggot.

Attached: 1541992962671.jpg (480x480, 57K)

>replying to the same post twice

I gave up searching long ago.

I just suppress my sex drive these days.

Attached: 1496521251701.jpg (1280x1601, 225K)

>i help men find their path
you sit in parks and drink vb all day you lying atheist cunt. fuck off

Is that a man?

Attached: 1537846058561.jpg (682x1024, 69K)

Politics of perpetuating the race, maintaining culture and raising children in the most optimum way to influence the future of nations

Thats great user, but what about those of us who didnt fall in love with a high school sweet heart?

My most recent ex was a "smart" girl (has a science degree and works at a chemical research institution). We got along great at first.

Eventually she tells me that she used to be a lesbian, got chlamydia off some random guy who rawdogged her the night they met at a bar, and I find out months into dating her that she used to be hooked on weed. She didn't tell me at first, but a few months in she was back to smoking almost daily. I kept her around to fuck until I couldn't deal with it any longer and eventually broke it off.

Another girl I know who wants to date me has straight up told me that she has had a MFM threesome once with 2 random guys. I could never have something serious with her.

Another girl I met at a bar was covered in tats and starts talking about all the drugs she does.

What the fuck are we supposed to do user? I realise not every chick is like this, but where do I find myself a nice girl? I'm 28 with a steady career and a decent body after falling for the Jow Forums meme. It should be easy, but it feels impossible.

pls no bully.

Attached: 5a28a146.jpg (1440x810, 127K)

Successfully married boomer here. Been together a decade, married for most of it. I spent my 20's watching all my friends relationships come and go, always falling apart after a couple years for the usual reasons. In my experience, the most important thing for a successful relationship is to start young and remain loyal, ESPECIALLY for women. Women who don't pair off in their late teens will never experience a true loving bond. They will float from man to man, constantly wanting something better, until it is too late. I believe the reason for this is found in evolutionary biology, but I won't go into the whole pair-bonding thing here. The TLDR is that the role of the husband is to replace the father, and the window for this is limited.

I met my wife when she was 17, and she moved in with me at 18. I was already in my mid 20s and well-established. This was crucial for the foundation of our relationship. She was a naive child with no life experience when she met me, and I was able to basically raise her and introduce her to the adult world. She learned to respect me and look to me for guidance right from the beginning, which remains true to this day. We have a permanent bond now as a result of our early interactions, with a proper male-female dynamic and family hierarchy. She respects me and follows my lead unquestionably. We have great synergy as a result of this, playing on each other's natural strengths, and are able to work together towards goals extremely well.

Some may not like it, but I believe the only successful relationship is one where the man is a competent leader and the woman submits entirely to him. Any other scenario leads to too much infighting and a fundamental lack of respect for opposite roles. Every relationship failure I've witnessed is directly related to that problem.

I'm scared I'm going to fall more into Islam than Christianity. I'm currently reading through multiple religious text and forming my own beliefs.

My girl is a laboratory chemist and we are both on and of the weed. It's definitely our worst vice but at least it only come out now when we see old friends who we used to smoke with. It's hard finding a decent girl I guess i got really lucky. Try to change where you try meet women. My advice would be go complete a 2-3 year uni degree and hangout studying on the uni library asuch as possible. Find a quiet, average girl. One that never got much attention and make her your world. She will love you unconditionally.

I know how you feel user. Women today are fucking RUINED. I met a girl that was 19 and she told me she'd already fucked 10 different guys and had a MMF threesome. How the fuck.

We are living in really bad times. I don't suggest you wife up a whore who has been with 20 guys. But you might have to settle for a single mom. Or face the fact that you might be a single father for life. It's just the way things are for our generation. Do what you can to procreate and carry on your lineage and have as many white children as possible. You might have 3 different baby mom's but it's better than none.

This life for our generation is going to be true hell, I can't imagine what the suicide rates will be in 10-20 years time.

Fucking based leaf boomer. Quality post.

>Literally "no, you!"

Quality NPC posting

that's the thing, all of my grandparents were married at 18. same for my aunt, who is still married to this day.

the women in my family who married at 25, 26 are now divorced.

what you say is 100% true and I don't think anons are thinking about what this means for society. 40-60+ years ago, this was COMMON, people getting married at 19-20 or so.

now we are entering a period where almost NO ONE is getting married at 18, 19, 20. they are all waiting until 30, 35, if at all. their sexual partner count ranges in the dozens, they are incapable of long term relationships, I've witnessed this first hand.

if you anons think things were bad for the past 20-30 years, wew are you in for a surprise for the next 20. we're talking about an entire generation of permanently single people.

this thread is absolutely political, families are the backbone of every nation.

bump

I live in Utah. Totally wasteland for the single white men. I'm fucked. Can't move out cuz poorfag. Will probably die never married and a bitter khv. Maybe prostitute in Nevada but that's a few years from now.