ITT: Software / Technology that makes SJW's and Leftards SEETHE

ITT: Software / Technology that makes SJW's and Leftards SEETHE

Attached: Brave.png (203x64, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/facebook-twitter-trackers-whitelisted-by-brave-browser/
itsfoss.com/firefox-looking-glass-controversy/
ghacks.net/2017/10/06/mozilla-to-launch-firefox-cliqz-experiment-with-data-collecting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AGAIN, WHENEVER YOU SEE THE DAILY BRAVE OR DDG SHILLING THREAD, DON'T FORGET TO SAGE

these people get paid for shilling here on a daily basis, they are all over the internet, quora, Jow Forums, reddit and HN

DO NOT FALL FOR THE BAIT AND SAGE

Brave has recently been discovered to be making major compromises despite their claimed focus on privacy. They're botnet.
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/facebook-twitter-trackers-whitelisted-by-brave-browser/
>inb4 braveshills btfo, install furryfox
Firefox can't be trusted either. They are notorious for slipping in stuff behind users' backs. Never forget this.
itsfoss.com/firefox-looking-glass-controversy/
ghacks.net/2017/10/06/mozilla-to-launch-firefox-cliqz-experiment-with-data-collecting/
Use browsers such as GNU Icecat (best option), Iridium, or Ungoogled-Chromium.
Don't believe the lies of """fingerprinting""". Anyone warning you of this is a CIAnigger trying to get you to drop your other defenses.

Can anyonÄ™ drop a pill for me on fingerprinting, i cant for the life of me understand how is it different from cookies

nice trackers and backdoors bro

It's the idea that sites can identify you by how unique your setup is. If you have certain config changes, extensions, user agents, or browser itself that are not the norm, the theory is that you are more 'unique', and sites can actually determine who you are based on that.

It's a kike scam though. Yes, fingerprinting can be a method of discovering who you are, but the proposed methods of decreasing fingerprintability are to dramatically decrease your privacy in other areas. "Just use TelemetryBrowser, user," "Just disable your privacy extensions, user," "Umm, Chrome is ackshually MORE private, user," "Just submit, goyim."
In other words, I don't buy it.

Shouldn't there be an option in a modern browser to deny/spoof the requests these websites make?
Why does reddit need to know my extensions and browser, it's not like it will load any different
Am I missing something here?

>install ungoogled chromium
>enable canvas fingerprint deceptions
>new fingerprints all the time

Attached: 1549801132886.png (352x309, 112K)

what a load of fucking shit you talk.

Fingerprinting is a technique whereby the data headers and other data that can be gleaned about you can be tracked across the web. This data can be narrowed down from the very general to the very specific and in theory could identify a single user out of hundreds of millions of users online at any one time. It works like this. (all percentages made up just for the example) imagine your setup is User in the USA, firefox, ublock origin, cookie editor addon.
so the statistics are coming from USA 25% of internet users
coming from USA and uses firefox 3 % of users
coming from USA and uses firefox and uses ublock origin 0.5% of users
You get the picture? Now lets just say you try to prevent fingerprinting
The data would be as above but now you add Blocks fingerprinting and youve narrowed down the statistics to 0.00002% Add on top of that the ISP's IP address range and you can narrow it down to a single user of that ISP pretty much so blocking fingerprinting, ironically helps them identify you even easier

So even a single VPN would make you unindendifyable then?

do you trust the anonymous VPN operators?
I mean they arent exactly putting up VPN's just to fuck the police and they arent doing it because they love you.

a vpn probably wouldnt help because they can use an image of a single pixel which your browser reads every time it is opened.That image contains a unique reference number within its data structure. and it could be persistent too depending on how they implement that so they could tell who it is even though you remain anonymous in all other respects. By linking the reference number to prior telemetary data you have no anonymity

They're doing it because it's a business
A breach of contract would end up in a lawsuit
And they can't keep records without your consent here in europe, otherwise lawsuits
And lawsuits make a company lose money, which is against it's interest
That pill is too black for me
It's still would require tons more human resources to track down, than sending an email to google to give all your data because we are cianiggers

>They're doing it because it's a business
>A breach of contract would end up in a lawsuit

We promise not to give your data to the police
we promise other shit

When the police force the vpn to hand over its data
try suing the vpn hahahahaha

So what do you honestly propose? Use Google Chrome and let it literally scan your computer and all online activities anyway, all in the name of being "non-unique"?
Again, fuck off, kike.

In theory you'd want it to look like you're using google chrome.
You'd potentially need to emulate the spyware yourself.
It's a mess, much better to just EMP datacenters when this is all over.

>much better to just EMP datacenters when this is all over.
Well at least we can agree on that. Also, I like that you finally mention spoofing as a measure to avoid fingerprinting, as opposed to dropping your defenses entirely. I recommend doing that more in the future.

In europe they can't force without a warrant
And if they manage to get one then it's probably a big deal
But if you have a paid contract with a vpn that says they dont keep logs and later you find that have indeed kept logs and gave you out, you can sue

pathetic shilling

Tor

Guys I'm literally feeling the opposite of seething. It's like how you'd feel for pic related.

Attached: bc9.jpg (630x480, 72K)

when I try to sage it says "Error: Upload failed."

braveshills btfo, install furryfox OwO

i use brave and duckduckgo. its the best combination for security and privacy.

see

enjoy your facebook ads