Are they the easiest online marketplace to jew?

are they the easiest online marketplace to jew?
Between saying you never received something because they had a tracking fuck up and getting another sent out for free and lying about still going to college to get the student discounts.
I mean, I know the third party sellers on there suffer in the end because of this, but free shit is free shit.

Attached: 1527648149351.png (1000x562, 76K)

I work for sellercloud

Attached: 1548171792356.jpg (437x431, 28K)

you're not jewing them. jewing implies some sort of cunning schemery. you're just a nigger.

>t. seething third party amazon seller

lmao seethe

shut up jeff

I used to be one (AMZ seller) - still would if I fell across a crate of brand new small things ('wheres my Tax Invoice?' - yeah, go fuck off) - and, while its maybe still over 50% non-AMZ sellers on the marketplace, morale is not good, and cunts like OP don't improve it any. Youre not jewing AMZ more than 50% of the time, your jewing some poor schmuck small seller, most of whom cant afford to take the hit, and then get stress from AMZ into the bargain, all because some dick wants to steal from them, in amongst all the other cockgobblers, scammers, incompetent Post/AMZ workers, dropshippers, Chinks, competitors out to fuck them over, etc.

The list really is endless - all I want to say, when its eventually JUST AMZ left (and dont say you werent warned, the entire marketplace sellers are just unpaid product sales researchers for the cunts), you'll get royally fucked over aplenty. Until then, just try not to fuck over small sellers - just because it says 'Fuliflled by Amazon' - dont not mean, you not fucking over a small seller. ideally, dont fuck anyone over at all, but thats too much to ask, obv. But its not an easy life, give the small sellers a break, JUST STOP fucking them over, at least, pls.

>buy a ps vita from them
>retarded mailman leaves it at front door and doesn't knock
>they have no proof that i received it because no signature
>call amazon and say someone stole it
>get it refunded since i received it from a third party seller
haha free vita

Attached: Dvx0M0FWoAEoDw3.jpg (1000x891, 115K)

This. I did a good amount of selling on Amazon but it's such a ballache. eBay was easier, less competitive, costs less, but it's still shit.

they make more money selling your data than they do from the items, so please continue jewing them. You're only helping

Yes.

>buy a tool from a small third-party seller
>tool arrives at my place the next business day, perfect condition
>decide to contact customer service
>accuse the seller of sending a damaged item and also of sending me an invoice paper inside the box with racist shit scribbled all over it
>customer service informs me they will fully fund a team of New York lawyers from top firms to sue the seller
>we go to court
>demolish the seller in the case, I get every single penny of his business
>later hear that the owner of the company killed himself

based Amazon, excellent buyer protections in place

Attached: 370-3709296_100kib-724x611-smug-wojak-wojak-smile.png.jpg (820x687, 112K)

I think they already sold the address I've lived at for the past 10 years long ago
cope harder, amazon seller

this man speaks of truth

>be me
>order 15 dollar thinkpad chink charger from Amazon
>Can't wait so I do next day delivery (Charged me 40 total, those damn jews)
>Next day nothing comes
>Email Amazon and they return my funds to my card and seller offers to resend another one
>Mom hands me package right after and says the neighbors kid took it because she thought it was something else (wtf)
>Take money out of debit card
>They try to take the payment two days later since I guess they found out
>Ever since they have basically blacklisted that account from Amazon and never approved my Mturk account for work after they had finished reviewing it
>worthit.jpg

Attached: OkayButYTho.png (378x435, 388K)

Pretty sure you just fuck over the mailman in that case.

Last year I found out I was subscribed to Amazon Prime for long enough that it took $350ish away from me without noticing (my fault for not noticing and cancelling). What are the odds asking them a year later can refund it?

>poor schmuck small seller
>chinks selling bootleg bullshit to rip off americans

Nah dogg, I don't buy that third party garbage. I jew straight at the heart of the beast, fuck the indian tech support and fuck Bezos, he can afford it.

Attached: 1533694915758.jpg (589x640, 85K)

>Between saying you never received something because they had a tracking fuck up and getting another sent out for free and lying about still going to college to get the student discounts.
You can't do this anymore, at least not in my area since they photograph the deliveries.

>scribbled racist shit

Was there actually racist shit?

Wrong. Photo proves nothing as someone can steal it after the photo was taken. If you claim multiple stolen packages they will either suspend your account or require signature.

Make your own store then, nigger.

You signed a deal with the devil, thats on you

I love amazon, there. I said it.

>tell them the fucking compression sleeve was too small even though I measured right
>seller complains
>amazon says here's your money back bro get some other ones
>Seller sends me an extra pair so I don't give them a bad review
>one time I fucked up my motherboard
>tell them it arrived defective
>here bro have a replacement

>because college student
>$50 prime
>comes with movies, music,2 day shipping (sometimes even 1 day or same day)

No wonder Walmart is pissing it's pants.

Attached: 1535338718780.png (556x435, 196K)

There was nothing because it didn't happen retard

I never lie about shipments or anything, but I do use Amazon's generous return policy to effectively "Try before I buy".