gnupg.org/
thunderbird.net/en-US/
mutt.org/
cock.li
serverfault.com/questions/125467/how-difficult-is-it-to-setup-a-mailserver
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 protonmail
Use neither.
They do not allow you to use an external mail client like thunderbird or mutt with your own gpg setup. You are forced to use the (((web client))) with their own Javascript crypto.
Protonmail also has some shady shit going on. They technically have a way of using mail clients, but it requires that you run a proprietary, closed source, nonfree daemon on your computer. Furthermore, they can and will shut you down if they feel like it. pic related.

The best choice is to self host. If you can't/don't want to do that, consider purchasing a paid runbox, posteo, or mailfence account, and using it in tandem with your system's installation of GNU Privacy Guard and a Free Software mail client
runbox.com/
posteo.de/en
mailfence.com/
gnupg.org/
thunderbird.net/en-US/
mutt.org/

Attached: ProtonmailSJW.jpg (1913x3151, 1.72M)

is mailloo good user?

it's not the best choice, good luck always staying on top of whatever rules the email people come up with to make spamming harder and then you have to implement all that shit so you dont get blocked. And what if an important email one day doesnt reach you? Can you really take that risk just because muh data?
The FBI is probably backdooring and subpoenaing your hosting provider anyway, so what exactly are you protecting yourself again? Personalised ads from Google? seriously?

cock.li

disroot.org

bait, dont listen to him OP

>so what exactly are you protecting yourself again?
CIAniggers

omaera.org
cock.li
lolcow.email
teknik.io

serverfault.com/questions/125467/how-difficult-is-it-to-setup-a-mailserver

read it and weep losers

THE BEST EMAIL IN THE UNIVERSE IS THE LAVABIT. TRY THAT.. YOULL SEE THE DIFFEERENCE, NO BULLSHITS, PRIVACY PROOF

I'd like to add mailbox.org to that list. They allow GPG autoencryption on incoming mail. This makes protonmeme totally irrelevant.

Don't use an email host in a 14 eyes country.

keked

Attached: Screenshot_20190213_194503.png (634x358, 76K)

>self host
Don't some providers blacklist residential/"non-trusted" IPs? I don't want all my emails going to spam folders...

It updated you retard

>It updated you retard
*sends data to the german nsa*

what the fuck is this hippie shit, man

Based protonmail.

Attached: 1494783822375.jpg (519x412, 51K)

use gmail, encrypt everything with pgp
cuck google out of your data

Thats why you purchase a vps to do that

Gmail, don't be a weirdo.
Or get yourself a server.

obvious bait is obvious

>"Hospitalize"

That's definitely a call to violence. ProtonMail doesn't even have to screen their emails to know their purpose of using the service is to incite violence towards others.

Is mailfence any good?

no

I've been using vfemail for the last years. I think it's pretty good, I recom--

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-13 VFEmail ™ - Quality Email Hosting (IMAP, Webmail, POP, SMTP) For Everyone.pn (864x130, 19K)