I lift only so i can go to europe on day and kick their ass

i lift only so i can go to europe on day and kick their ass

Attached: ben swolo.jpg (1080x608, 50K)

i lift only so i can go to new zealand one day and rape their arse

i wish you luck

you too

And thus the most homoerotic international was created. What misadventures will these two encounter. Find out in the next episode of Faggot Bant 9

die

*international friendship
What, this is a beautiful thing

I own new zealand and I well within my rights to do whatever I want to them

im glad u changed it

I see your are man of culture as well.

Attached: You are a man of integrity just like me..png (638x478, 342K)

It is your Manifest Destiny, is it not? Fulfill the prophecy
Me too, kinda a bad habit where I spell it out in my head but it doesn't encode when I write it...kinda annoying

>2018
>still lifts
>they can't imagine

pls help how do I get wide

>2018
>American
I'd like to see em chug coke and start hitting people in the streets

based

romania is my first country. when i arrive you better send your strongest fighter

also im still not strong enough to challenge europe. when i finally reach 190 lbs i think ill be ready

you can try

Attached: t5s3eeyyua0z.jpg (500x464, 35K)

i am not there to try. i am going there to win

based image and post. i wish you luck as well user

you won't

I’ve had similar fantasies. I’ve dreamed about going to London or some shithole like it, getting mugged by some pansy with a box cutter, and beating the ever-loving shit out of him since they don’t have guns or anything.
It would also be cool if I was allowed to bring a handgun or something since I’m American and basically run the show, and have sissy Euro-fags shit themselves over something that only fires .22 rounds.

this aint a fantasy. im going there to fight some eurofag and win.

Shouldn’t be too hard. Most of them are drunk idiots anyway. You could prolly fight an entire village and win.

and I lift only so i can wait for you and feed you your own mobility scooter when you get here

GOD DAMN IT BELGIUM HOW DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE PERFECT COUNTER

Attached: 84e9463f5d11e5664b12eac3404f7ce7.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

Attached: thats-all-folks.jpg (1600x1200, 117K)

well don't be out too long, you need to be back in time for dinner and a bath before your bed time

t. muslim

based and truepilled

Just go back to eating burgers and hotdogs

Attached: laught.gif (848x460, 1.83M)

you didnt have to wake up from your vodka induced stupor just to post this you know

He fights for Democracy, you fuckin failure. Enjoy the fact your country is tje bong's sex tourist destination