Microsoft may yet allow a paint software to stay in the OS

tivi.fi/Kaikki_uutiset/microsoft-muuttamassa-mieltaan-klassikkosovellus-saakin-ehka-jaada-windows-10-een-6758262

Microsoft said earlier that next Windows version will no longer see the classic Paint software.

This has caused surprisingly high number of angry protests so Microsoft is backing down from their plans and said maybe the next version will still include classic Paint.

However they recommend everyone to use Paint 3D.

Attached: critical-process-died.jpg (500x301, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-IkWpm7TS0
youtube.com/watch?v=PDecYCBn5Kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will there be a "next" version?
Somehow I feel that'll break the frames of reality - imagine MS breaking their model of an unltimate botnet, but also dimension breaking cry of Jow Forums when w10 will become "the good previous" version, just like vista&7 became after 8/10 were released.

I'm genuinely tired of Microsoft and their bullshit. I've been using Windows for the past 10 years but I'm looking to jump boat to Linux as we speak. I used to defend windows against lincucks but no more.
Fuck Microsoft

did anyone ever honestly said Vista was good?

This is why Microsoft can never make any progress.
youtube.com/watch?v=S-IkWpm7TS0

Vista was unironically good and ran beautifully with 512MB+ RAM. Barrel scraping OEM cunts that demanded MS lower the RAM requirements to half so it wouldn't hurt their sales were the real problem. 7 is literally Vista SP1 renamed with double the minimum RAM requirements.

Attached: imgingest-8294205723559795583.png (256x256, 57K)

they will remove the snipping tool too, fuck bill gates

what's wrong with OG paint? it just fucking works. why fix something that's not broken?

this. Bill is a mega cuck

>open link in new tab
>some mongoloid gibberish
>close tab

was this thread moved here from Jow Forums?

All praise Microsoft for allowing Paint to stay!

How else are we going to get our teacher to ask "who's been drawing dicks?"
3d paint? No retro spraying tool
youtube.com/watch?v=PDecYCBn5Kw

I haven't unironically used mspaint in the past 10 years. And now that Windows has built-in screenshot snipping (winkey+shift+s) my reasons to ever touch paint is down to zero.

Not a single person has ever thought 10, 8.1, 8, or vista were good, so as usual you're full of shit.

They're replacing it with an updated tool though

The new Snipping Tool replacement is actually an improvement. Win+shift+S, drag a selection, done, it's immediately on your clipboard and you can click a notification to mark it up or save it to a file. It's everything I wished Snipping Tool was except an integrated uploader.

>The new Snipping Tool replacement is actually an improvement. Win+shift+S, drag a selection, done, it's immediately on your clipboard and you can click a notification to mark it up or save it to a file
That's some science fiction shit for Windows if true
Taking screenshot on Windows sucks balls compared to every other OS

>Win+shift+S
You can map it to print screen.

I did six months ago and will likely never look back. Also did my work laptop.

Vista was an amazing accomplishment for the time, 64bit with backwards compatibility to 32-bit, fancy animations and transparency aside, when you stripped vista to bear metal by disabling services and using a cheaper theme, it had just about as low overhead as XP, but with the software compatibilities exceeding god-tier. It just all depends on how you are using what is given to you, Vista was Bill's farewell gift to us all, and as bad a reputation as it gets, that mostly stems from people not able to properly optimize their system and people afraid of change.

kill yourself mongol subhuman

It's literally what I'm doing in 1809. It's out now. You just have to let Windows Update run.

That too, but I prefer to still have a way to quickly copy everything to the clipboard.

bro, prepare yourself for a journey of discovery and learning... also be warned that on most distros screen tearing is default due to reasons

>Windows 10
>Muh nostalgia
>Reddit spacing

Attached: wojak_hipster.png (644x800, 15K)

>Taking screenshot on Windows sucks balls compared to every other OS
Print Screen Key -> entire screen into clipboard
Alt + Print Screen Key -> Window with focus into clipboard
Win Key + Print Screen Key -> Entire screen saved into a png file in the Pictures folder
Win+shift+S -> Selection into clipboard, save to file if you click the notification

Taking screenshots on Windows 10 is alright.

The issue isn't nostalgia. It's that classic Paint is more usable for what most people want to use Paint for. I also keep a copy of Paint from XP on my computer, but not for nostalgia. It's because it's superior for stuff like pixel art editing, or anything where you have to draw lines end to end.

Unironically this, Vista did have some big issues at launch just like XP however 70% of them were caused by shitty rushed OEM drivers and the other 30% were fixed by SP1.
Windows 7 is literally Windows Vista in drag and yet everyone sucks its dick.

I still liked 2000/XP more though.

This. MacOS did it right years before Windows did, but now the Windows way is better. You can easily mark up and save, or paste your screen selection after taking the screenshot. It's also on a better shortcut - S for Screenshot as opposed to F5 or whatever for remembering that Mac interfaces are Fuckin' 5 times more intuitive.

Kai sä ymmärrät, että nää läskiperseet ei ymmärrä meidän jumal-tier arjalaisesta kielestä mitään?

Ťhë füčk ïś ťhïś?

what?

Attached: 0_0.png (323x320, 123K)