You can't even begin to comprehend how much this image pisses me off

You can't even begin to comprehend how much this image pisses me off.

Attached: c8aaf5c21921b301f584ca4c7333705b.jpg (1280x1280, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
theconversation.com/genetic-studies-reveal-diversity-of-early-human-populations-and-pin-down-when-we-left-africa-65745
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao seriously?

She doesn't belong to you, they share mutual feelings and you can do nothing about two consenting adults deciding to have a kid.

Grow up. Attitudes like this is why you sit and fume looking at pictures of happy couples, lol.

same, dude.

Attached: How does dis make u feel white bois.jpg (800x531, 115K)

This stuff doesn’t piss me off, I just don’t get why you would want to turn your entire family into a different race

why? he will be gone in a month or so and she will be available.

Because race matters much less than the feelings you have for your mate.

I don't get why people (excluding those of a pure bloodline or something) would care much about preserving rave in their kids. My kids will be, like, 1/4 white at best (marrying a mexican mestizo) but I don't care at all, really. Kinda hope they get the blonde/blue genes though because I was always brown/brown til my beard grew in.

>le 56%

Alright so consider it like this:

What's the difference between a Northwestern Crow, and an American Crow?

Not a hell of a lot. The Northwestern crow is just a little bit smaller, and has slightly smaller feet for its size than an American crow.

They can breed together, form social bonds with eachother, and do all the same as if they were the same species.

They're actually more similar to eachother than europeans are to africans.

But the thing is, the Northwestern crow and American crow are considered different species.

But Africans, Europeans, Native Northamericans, Native South Americans, Aborigines, are considered "the same race, the human race"?

Fun fact; a child of mixed heritage has a higher chance of developing physical, mental, or emotional issues than one of a single race.

my le 25% kids are gonna be so purdy

That's a really shortsighted way of viewing things. Geneology isn't based on looks, after all.

True but I don’t want to look like an outsider in my own family
My entire family is blonde with blue eyes, we’re all pretty cute. Seems like a waste to throw it all away for goblin children

me too

Very well, let's not consider the skin alone, eh?

Skeletal structure; Varies by race.

Attached: skeletal.jpg (980x1154, 121K)

That's what I kind of meant with the purebred thing. If you have a bunch of recessive genes it would be nice to pass them on. I would support, for example, all redheads trying to do that, just because of their rarity. But for the average folk with no stake in it it seems odd to me.

SAT scores; varies by race.

Attached: SAT scores by race.png (550x359, 41K)

That isn't right the Asian should be higher

IQ; varies by race

Attached: IQ by race.jpg (580x381, 44K)

Recessive genes are recessive for a reason.

Imagine getting angry at images on the internet

Attached: Ashley 723.jpg (480x480, 32K)

i swear to god if u post this dumb fucking slut again im going to lose it

Skeletal structure is included in that dummy. Our genes are more closely related to eachother than the two crow species in the example you gave is all. It could be as simple as we, as a species, have a higher propensity to display more varied traits than corvids, for example.

Even so, what about the outliers? Is there anything wrong with a girl breeding with an above average IQ black man? People are going to breed with who they want, you're just mad you can't get anyone, lol.

huh

Attached: Ashley 75.jpg (520x730, 268K)

these are based on individuals and genetic propensity but heavily skewed by the luck of the locations of the people. Perhaps it's affected by genes too, but that doesn't mean people are a different species.

Attached: 2feiuz.jpg (480x385, 27K)

That sounds a little sketchy, I’m just saying I’d rather pass on my genes than let my wife override them completely with hers. I’d rather have kids that sharw some of my features than a generic ”mocha” baby
very low iq

>our genes are more closely related than the two crows

But the two crows are actually closer than europeans to africans, like I said.

By the definition of species, which is 'A species is often defined as the largest group of organisms in which any two individuals of the appropriate sexes or mating types can produce fertile offspring, typically by sexual reproduction', it also includes things such as the Northwestern Crow and the American Crow being in two different areas, and thus, being unable to breed.

Africa is a hell of a long way from Europe.

>Fun fact; a child of mixed heritage has a higher chance of developing physical, mental, or emotional issues than one of a single race.
Really? I heard the opposite. Do you have a source for that claim? This is of personal interest to me cause I'm a Caucasian/Malaysian mix.

Attached: 1518139030488.gif (400x225, 1.47M)

Prove that the crows are closer genetically than Europeans and Africans.
Aside from that, are you going to stop interracial dating? If not, stop throwing a tantrum lol.

You seem upset that you’re the definiton of le 56%

I'm just asking for proof in a debate. I'm not upset.

Have you noticed that anthropologists have shifted their terminology for species like Neanderthals and Denisovans? They're no longer just relatives of humans, they're "other species of humans." My guess is that fast, cheap DNA sequencing has found living humans that are more genetically distinct than Neanderthals, and they're preparing for the inevitable public revelation.

They're probably both happier than you'll ever be, saltshaker.

Attached: 1526263401530.jpg (317x267, 22K)

That's an extremely outdated definition of species.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Posted by the US National Library of Medicine

theconversation.com/genetic-studies-reveal-diversity-of-early-human-populations-and-pin-down-when-we-left-africa-65745

Europeans left africa roughly 60,000 years ago.

The Northwestern Crow is so similar to the American Crow that taxonomists don't look at the physical features of the Northwestern crow, as it is so similar to a younger American crow, rather, they simply say "Oh hey, this crow is from the specific area, so it's probably a northwestern crow."

They have difficulty identifying the difference. Let that sink in.

It's Charles Darwins own definition.

Alright, I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight, everyone!

Attached: cat getting tucked into bed sleep.png (640x360, 258K)

....are you jealous of his dick? thats what all that looks like bra its ok if you are

Attached: really nigga.png (360x399, 156K)

Attached: 149.png (760x749, 494K)

>It's Charles Darwins own definition.
Exactly. His understanding was as primitive by today's standards as it was groundbreaking at the time.

>let that sink in
Like that was something profound lol

Lmao stay mad that races are all the same species. Stay fuming at the OP picture.

>They have difficulty identifying the difference.
Not anymore. DNA sequencing has resulted in the discovery of new species that nobody even suspected of being different species. There was recently a big shakeup in the taxonomy of tarantulas, and that's just one example I happen to know about because tarantulas are awesome.

night night my fine, redpilled friend

Attached: 220639.jpg (225x350, 39K)