Are you majoring in Computer Science to become a Computer Scientist, Jow Forums?

Are you majoring in Computer Science to become a Computer Scientist, Jow Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=dHJslFthQAk

Attached: 4ce9a354943bb2b6c375af4b0c8b7ed03a1af7b8.png (1315x792, 1.72M)

She looks like she has intercourse with afro americans

isn't that the norm in US?

the fuck why you keep shilling this bint. The fuck, you cant even fucking tldr, and Ive no sound on this fucking thing, and I'm not watching some near-qt mouth like a fucking goldfish, just becuase. tldr, tldr already, you cunt

>CS106A
looked up stanford's website for courses. here's what it looks like

Attached: Screenshot (119).png (1920x1080, 428K)

It's the law

>write code

I love this meme.

No. Computer Scientists get paid like shit. I make 300k doing codemonkey javascript work that requires no effort.

damn nigga let me thrown an job application.

>Stanford and CS ?

dont people see the problem?

>finish watching that video.
This is waste of time.
i want refund for time i wasted!!!

What did she say? Probably nothing useful since she's a woman

she got into CS because of money but dont like coding and other stupid reasons

>because of money
Of course

Attached: 1428645454086.jpg (572x380, 35K)

Honestly all of her points are pretty reasonable. SEs by and large don't make an impact on people's lives besides moving forward the great wheel of capitalism. If she wants to create change in the world in other ways, good for her. If I were an 18 year old who had just done math and science through high school, now at stanford sitting in a boring ass Java class, I would find the humanities material pretty damn tempting. However people will rage at this for no reason just because she's a woman.

that's not what the video said

At the beginning of the video she says she thinks computer science is good for most people just not her... yall getting upset over nothing

I agree. I've worked at a handful of software companies and all I've done is allowed them to make money a bit more efficiently. I don't really know how to do much that people will pay for besides program though, so I don't know what else to do. I'd be willing to take a paycut to do something more meaningful or interesting.

Nothing wrong with that. Even the japs know it's a good thing.

Attached: blacked and impregnated.webm (994x560, 2.93M)

her final choice was programming < philosophy

her core reason for choice to drop cs was that she liked philosophy more..

what it has to do with CS at it self?

I have no problem with somebody choosing to major in whatever they want, but what's the appeal of listening to random people talk on Youtube?

1. It was too hard.
2. She did feel special doing it.
3. She started falling for the feminism meme.
4. Its not for her.
The first and last point are reasonable. If its more than she can do it doesn't matter if there a push to get women into tech. She's mentioning polsci/english/gender so possible degradation into uselessness.

What race are you

truly the best cs course you can get

So are these replies polniggers trying to elicit a negative response, leftist trying to degrade society more, or both?

I'm majoring in computer science because engineering was too hard for me.

anti inbreeding law
hill is gonna make the much blanda-up thing mandatory a law.
and thats gebuinly a good thing.
no more nazis in 50 years

Bitch, if you get stuck on something that's good, then you learn to fix your shit.

>muh I'm not a special snowflake.

yea,

>a push to get women into tech
they did the same with engineering years ago, and it didn't take, it's just another
>liberals denying basic biology episode
the only difference now is their reach. people have actually fallen for the rhetoric and will regret it later. I'm sure her case is just one of many

Just checked her Instagram and yes, her bf? is black

But so what? For fucks sake, my girlfriend had le black dick in college but it's no big deal. Black man are just like us

>yfw when one day she asks to paint ur dick black

Does this picture trigger you?

If yes something is seriously wrong with you. I'm Indian from Bangalore and here people don't see skin color

Attached: 1547052124193.jpg (1627x1194, 309K)

>she calls it coding
>only brainlets do that
>close video
>its called programming
>brainlets cant grasp the word

no he's not, he looks like a mestizo

lol you're dating a used up whore. Have fun getting cucked.
>inb4 incel cope
Happily married to a traditional woman, familam.

Attached: laughing homer.jpg (662x509, 42K)

doesnt affect me but doesnt mean i have to like it
ur prolly like 16
just accept ull forever be below whites and east asians due to ur paki skin and paki incompetence

>caste system
>b-but we dont see color!
sure thing, fag

how long ago did she leave you for Tyrone, pajeet?

Don't you mean this?

Attached: images.jpeg-2.jpg (480x640, 31K)