Use intlel poocessor = istant malware

Use intlel poocessor = istant malware.
NOOOO GOY!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-040045_Firefox.png (1080x1920, 1.3M)

Okay, now this is epic.

I wonder how long until vidya gayme hackers start using these exploits?
Anti-cheat works exactly like AV so it's just effort, I bet people would pay a lot of money for those...
Also, fuck Intel.

Attached: based_shapiro.png (400x300, 220K)

indeed

>Restricting ring -1 access to kernel level programs
>suddenly find out that someone besides the kernel has -1 access and the Kernel can't prevent it
>suddenly malware starts booting up before the kernel because intel poos legitimately thought that listening to the NSA was a smart idea.

Vidya game h4ckers aren't very smart. Anti cheat developers aren't very smart either.
The main reason for cheat tools being detected, is because game devs actively look for these tools and implement a detection for them.

If you never release your cheat tool which can hide itself then they'll basically never detect it. I ran a bot on a very popular mmo back in the day which was undetectable.

I doubt anti-cheat developers would fuck around with probing negative ring levels.
They would probably just try and detect the installer.

It's over, INTEL is finished!

This means there is no safe Intel chip until sunny cove is out and even then it might be fucked.

BRB buying zen2

Can't you just disable SGX extensions from the bios? They're optional.

They already do, I know of at least two Rust hacks and a csgo hack that use techniques like this to avoid anticheat
they are generally around $100-500/mo for a license seat, where there are only ever around 50 seats available.
>t. esea csgo league hacker

yeah? what league are you in big boy? advanced? lmfao

So they found the CIA backdoor, huh?

Protip: this is the real reason SGX exists. The stuff about DRM is just a cloak.

Whoever came up with this shit should have been fired on the spot.

>But TSX has a side effect that's particularly convenient: attempts to read or write unallocated or unwriteable memory from within a transaction don't generate exceptions.
That's retarded.

why are they allowing this to happen!!

>mfw Haswell

Depends if you want to watch UHD Netflix.

>Netflix
Literally who

How the fuck is antivirus software still a thing?

A few hundred million people.