/spg/ - Smartphone General

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

LG G8 Edition

If requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you will be using it with, along with wanted features, budget and size.

Good Resources:
Reviews, Specs, Comparisons
gsmarena.com
phonearena.com
kimovil.com

Frequency Checker
willmyphonework.net
frequencycheck.com
kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker

Chinkphone news
gizchina.com
gizmochina.com

Visual Phone Size Comparison
phonearena.com/phones/size

Recommended Chinkphones
pastebin.com/sQbs83pY

Post a Mini-Review of your Smartphone
Discuss upcoming and current models
Ask for help related to phones
Tell us how much shekels you spent on good/bad phone

Previous thread jowforums.com/thread/69776843/technology

Attached: lg-g8-thinq-blass.jpg (273 KB, 1600x1503)

Other urls found in this thread:

jowforums.com/thread/69776843/technology
web.archive.org/web/20180903132409/https://www.sprint.com/en/landings/bring-your-own-phone.html
forum.xda-developers.com/idol-4s/help/howto-idol-4-6055-installing-twrp-t3486077
amazon.com/Tracfone-Motorola-Moto-Prepaid-Smartphone/dp/B07GC7YWCG/
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-redmi-note-7
anandtech.com/show/12520/the-galaxy-s9-review/
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?idPhone=8238#show
youtube.com/watch?v=WlHviu7YaNY
youtube.com/watch?v=hymv6CzP1gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hlx_ohS0TmU
gsmarena.com/sharp_aquos_r2_compact-9406.php
review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/hudson/ /214015/19/lineage-build-targets
reddit.com/r/GalaxyS9/comments/ao5c13/s9_exynos_android_pie_im_pretty_impressed/
gsmarena.com/results.php3?nPriceMax=350&chk35mm=selected&sOSes=2&sOSversions=2900,2810,2800&sDisplayTechs=2
jowforums.com/thread/69807359/technology

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

It's like posting in the middle of a tornado.

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

wtf is going on

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

Is android 8 worth it (moto g5s+)?
I don't want to roll back if it's shit

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

jowforums.com/thread/69776843/technology
There used to be a list of unlocked phones that are compatible on Sprint's website but they removed it for some reason, you can still find it archived (under "How do I know if my device is eligible?"):
web.archive.org/web/20180903132409/https://www.sprint.com/en/landings/bring-your-own-phone.html

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon Carter

buy any of those phones, then

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

Any rooting guide for samsung?

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

Depends completely what model/variant you have, go to about "about phone" in the settings and tell us what the model number is

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

any rooting guide for Alcatel idol 4

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

forum.xda-developers.com/idol-4s/help/howto-idol-4-6055-installing-twrp-t3486077

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE SMALL PHONES

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

Pray for XZ4 Compact

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

How can I allow for Brave to open links inside the browser in a Huawei phone? It's fucking insane, it only lets me copy the links of anything to the clipboard and the option to allow Brave to handle links is greyed out. I'm considering rooting it but I don't know what to do at this point.

Brayden Rivera
Brayden Rivera

Just a guess but have you tried making Brave the default browser?

Luis Long
Luis Long

USA
Verizon
switching from iPhone 6

looking at the Moto Z3 (vzw site doesn't say Play (also what is even the difference)) because it's only 280 if i keep my contract with them
will it be a good entry to Android or should i go with a chinkfone instead (if so which one)

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

Get the Pixel 3 or 3 XL off Best Buy while it's $450 off

Carter Price
Carter Price

Yeah, that's the first thing I tried. I have Chrome disabled too.

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

How can I allow for Brave to open links inside the browser in a Huawei phone?
You mean pic related feature?

Attached: Screenshot-20190214-112632.png (49 KB, 720x240)

Ayden Cooper
Ayden Cooper

No, I literally mean opening images or doing anything except copying a link. This is all I get when I long press a picture or a hyperlink. No option to open in a new tab, to save the content, nothing.

Attached: Screenshot-20190214-032905.jpg (507 KB, 1080x2160)

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

This is the best deal right now for burgers
Pixel 3 or bust, you cunts. These go for $950 here.

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

Ok, that's weird. Have you tried simply reinstalling it, or wipe the data and cache?

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

Yeah, like 3 times. I figured I should just set Brave to handle all links but this is what I get when I try to do it, the option is just blocked.

Attached: Screenshot-20190214-033725.jpg (227 KB, 1080x2160)

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

Forgot to mention the "some defaults" thing is because it's set as the default browser.

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

reg or XL tho
how much resolution is "wasted" by the notch?

i was hoping to get something cheap just in case i hate android as much as i think i do and don't feel like i'm wasting as much money if i drop it and eventually get iPhone XR instead

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

doesn't work

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

My honor 8 is breaking down. Thinking of buying a moto g7 plus.
Any reason why I shouldn't?

David Bailey
David Bailey

Regular obviously
the notch is HIDEOUS, don't fall for it plox

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

but yeah if you don't want it, get the XR. Buy what you like

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

I think the app links is an unrelated setting, I've also got it greyed out but Brave is working fine. Maybe it's a permissions issue (though I haven't given any on my phone and it still works fine).

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

Anyone have experience with Xiaomi Dreami store on aliexpress?

Jackson Rodriguez
Jackson Rodriguez

Motorola phones are trash since Lenovo bought them, the G7 Plus is way to expensive considering the specs, Redmi Note 5 is similar/better for half the price. If you've got 300€ to spend just get a Pocophone.

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

Well fuck me, I just got an apk of the previous version (1.0.72) and it works fine. Guess I'll just use Icecat until they roll out the new one. Thanks a lot, user.

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

Just in case anyone is having the same problem. It keeps working even if you update it. Apparently the trick is to get the system to grant permission from an older APK.

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

Don't forget lenovo phones have 2x better specs and are priced cheaper than motorola phones.
If obly they had U.S. bands.
Just use kiwi browser, it shits on that trash ass brave garbo.
Firefox has an incognito browser that's very light if you want to shitpost.

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

Thanks, I'll check it out. It looks pretty promising.

James Wright
James Wright

I have a G4 currently and my last phone was a G2. Should I get this phone or hold out for the G16?

Gabriel Butler
Gabriel Butler

I see in the pastebin that the Zenfone Max Pro M1 is recommended. Can someone confirm this recommendation or is it based on specs?
How about rooting? I remember the Zenfone 2 from a couple of years ago was quite a hassle to root and it wouldn't disable automatic updates so it bricked pretty much by itself.

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

notch with top bezel
STOP IT
STOP THAT RIGHT NOW

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

LG
More like LGBT amirite? Lmao

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

What's the poorfag (sub $100 USD) pick? I'm wondering if its worth moving from my 1st gen Moto G (8gb 3G) to anything but another 1st gen Moto G (8gb 4G and a microsd slot).
Carrier support doesn't matter, I only use this as a music player/PDA.

Attached: 46295020-332060057378068-2559511375070557446-n.jpg (49 KB, 640x640)

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

You're in the US? Get a Moto E5 prepaid for $60, or Moto G6 Play prepaid for $100.

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

Should I upgrade from OnePlus 3 to OnePlus 6T for $500? Or would a better investment be OnePlus 5T for about $150 less?

I'm just really sick of the shitty malfunctioning camera on my OP3.

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

that dpi

Attached: ohjpzh6v9gg21.jpg (84 KB, 1006x1024)

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

I have the 5T and I cna only say that the camera doesn't have OIS. So it's not as good as on the 3T. I'm using a custom rom, though.

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

I have no idea what the OIS does, but I use a OnePlus 3, not 3T.

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

Do you mean the e5 cruise? Nobody seems to have the normal e5 and the cruise just looks like a spec bumped 1st gen g.
At least it isn't the play go and its 480p screen.

How is lelnovo doing in regards to bloat? It seems none of the E5s have working lineage.

Jaxson Richardson
Jaxson Richardson

amazon.com/Tracfone-Motorola-Moto-Prepaid-Smartphone/dp/B07GC7YWCG/

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

100% honest man, if you want an ebin camera get the S9+. It's got a grand camera, absolutely amazing stuff and I'm sure prices will fall further in a week or two when the S10 phones start selling.

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

It isn't really anything special. Fennec F-Droid and IceCat Mobile offer full extension support on the other hand.

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

It's Optical Image Stabilization, basically eliminates any blur or problems caused by shaky hands. It's a real joy, especially in recording videos.

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

At least two anons here bought it, so they'll probably chime in to share their experiences. Zenfone two had one of those Intel catastrophies nobody supported, this one has a Qualcomm CPU so rooting should be really easy.

Parker James
Parker James

But you can't even hide or disable the notch on the XR and you're still considering it. And why do you care about "resolution being wasted by the notch" when the XR has a sub 1080p display? You're really not wise at all.

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

How about rooting?
Asus has an official bootloader unlocking tool now so getting rooted is real simple shit now

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

I use it, it's ebin
got the 4/64 variant for $157. Everything is super fast and snappy, no lag, no problems. I use stock but I riced it and it's all good, I get 13 hours SoT off a full charge. Gcam lets it take good photos, great photos in proper lighting. You'll love it. Plus, no notch!

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

That seems to be a custom hardware version made especially for tracfone. Looking around, XDA says its locked to hell and can't be rooted.

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

Saw this on XDA:
Carriers such as Verizon, TracFone, AT&T and AT&T subsidiary Cricket, are notorious for excluding their branded devices from bootloader unlocking support. Motorola/Lenovo fully supports bootloader unlocking and user-end development on its smartphones and tablets. Unfortunately, on carrier branded devices such as yours, the decision as to the bootloader status is the unfettered prerogative of the carrier.
With Motorola smartphones and tablets, if you plan on rooting, customizing, tinkering, etc., it is best to get either a factory unlocked retail model or the Sprint compatible (Boost, Virgin, TextNow, etc.) model. With those device variants, unlocking your bootloader is fully supported.
I checked and Boost has the Moto G6 Play and E5 Play at <$100

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

Redmi Note 6 Pro vs. Redmi Note 5

Is the extra money for the note 6 pro worth it?

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

not if you plan on unlocking the bootloader/root/flashing the phone

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

wait for global version of Redmi Note 7 / Note 7 Pro

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

notchshit vs normal display
slightly better camera on the 6 Pro

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

Anyone else waiting on redmi note 7 pro version? I really want to know if there will be a us compatible version. I just want a riced out chikphone please.

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

what do you mean? Is there something about the note 6 pro, or do you mean chink phones in general?
Why? I'm poor.
Notch really turns me off.

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

Get the Zenfone Max Pro M1, then. Same processor as the Note 6 Pro and it isn't notched.

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

note 6 pro doesnt have the sheer amount of developer support the RN5 whyred has

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

Regular obviously
Not with that battery life.

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

How bad is it? The Pixel 2 phones had good batteries.

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

My budget is 250$ max, btw. Would rather settle for around 200$ but if something is really good I'd go that high.
How is the experience of using LineageOS? Does it feel like a stable experience or does it feel like you're beta testing something?

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

i am still rocking a s7 edge. is there anything i am missing out on? i kind of want a new phone but no single model is really sticking out as the phone to get. any advice? android only please

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

If Xiaomi is planning to enter the US market you can be certain they won't bring the Redmi line at first. Consider the Mix2S, it's probably not much more expensive right now and works with US carriers.

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

honestly i wouldnt know about lineage
ive used AEX and currently on Havoc OS with the InsiguiX kernel and some other tweaks and it works great

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

I use stock, look at xda, I'm sure it's stable and perfect.
those specs are good, change it when it stops working.

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

What phone should I get if I don't want to spend over 200 bucks and my top priority is sound quality?
I don't mind chink stuff.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

Redmi Note 5 Whyred or Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
unlock the bootloader/flash twrp, root and then flash the latest Viper4Android off XDA Labs

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

$150 to $300 - Zenfone Max Pro M1/M2, Mi A2 Lite, Redmi 6/Note 6 Pro, Mi 8 Lite, Moto X4, Moto G6

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

Thank you.
My only reference when it comes to audio quality was the LG V20.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

Pretty sure you're getting a downgrade then

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

pie sucks, oreo was pretty damn comfy

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

Thanks friendos. Ordered it after reading your comments.

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

Why is it so expensive? Will the price drop?

Attached: Screenshot-2019-02-14-Redmi-note-7-in-Cell-phones---Online-Shopping-GearBest-com.png (566 KB, 778x811)

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

It already is dropping, check the price history in the top right:
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-redmi-note-7

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

so what will the global version with 6GB RAM cost once it's widely available? Because if it's ~250€ the Pocophone would probably be the better choice right?

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

Got a note8, why is it so long? Why is the edge round?

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

V20 is pretty much peak for phone audio, there are some chinkphone with high quality audio like Vivo Xplay 6 and Meizu Pro 5, but they're not much of an upgrade, if at all audio wise, and the same spec wise.

Matthew Walker
Matthew Walker

I don't think the 6GB version will be that expensive, if they even make a global version with 6GB RAM (with Note 5 and Note 6 Pro they didn't). If you look at the launch prices in China, Redmi Note 5 launched with the following pricing:
CNY 1,099 (~$162) for the 3GB/32GB model
CNY 1,399 (~$207) for the 4GB/64GB model
CNY 1,699 (~$251) for the 6GB/64GB model

The launch prices for Redmi Note 7:
CNY 999 (~$147) for the 3GB/32GB model
CNY 1,199 (~$177) for the 4GB/64GB model
CNY 1,399 (~$207) for the 6GB/64GB model

And since the MSRP for the 4GB/64GB Redmi Note 5 was around 200€ in Europe, I'd expect the 6GB/64GB Redmi Note 7 be around the same price.

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

Redmi 5a

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

Pixel 3 is 2915 mAh, Pixel 3 XL is 3430 mAh.
Pixel 3 battery is better than Pixel 2, but Pixel 3 XL is worse than Pixel 2 XL.

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

No. My wife's G5+ went from 12+ hours of screen on time to 5 hours. That alone makes it NOT worth it at all.

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

Battery degrading is normal though

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

I bought a Samsung s9 good choice?

And is a s9 plus worth the extra £130

Is 4gb of ram enough for a modern phone

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

12+ hrs screen on time
ive owned a G5+ and thats bullshit

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

Is 4gb of ram enough I bought a Samsung s9 and the 4gb and not 6gb is giving me a huge case of buyers remorse

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

You couldn't wait less than a week for the S10 announcement on Feb 20th? Even if you're not going to buy it, the prices for S9 will drop.

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

What a shitshow
better battery life gets you a fucking notch

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

I got it on contract anyway I wouldn't have the cash to buy it outright and didn't want to spend like £45 a month on a contract' paying £23 a month for the s9 for 2 years with data texts and calls altogether will come to around £630

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

Get the S9+, what on earth is wrong with you fucks
the S9 is garbage.

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

bad price boyo
could have gotten a better deal in just 1-2 more weeks. I can get a Note 9 for 630 quid here

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

It was cheaper, yeah I probably messed up didn't realise it was only 4gb on the s9 and 6gb on the plus. I guess the plus is worth the extra £130?

James Taylor
James Taylor

Like i literally just said I wouldn't be buying it outright it's on contract

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

should have got something with 6GB RAM and SD845. The Galaxy S9 sold in the UK has the shitty Exynos processor which is inferior in every way to the Snapdragon 845 in the US version, with slower performance and worse battery life:
anandtech.com/show/12520/the-galaxy-s9-review/

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

It's not just the extra gb, you get a better battery and a secondary lens on the back that lets you zoom properly.

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

Oh wait you're in the UK, I forgot
get the Pocophone. It's way, way cheaper and better than Exyshit. Plus you can use gcam to get decent pictures.

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

Don't really care about the extra lens and extra battery is meh

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

I don't really want an absolutely incredible camera, it's just that my OP3 has a weird fucked up camera that is blurry as hell but on very rare occasions will decide to actually focus properly and look amazing. I've looked into the OP3 and it seems to be known for having camera issues.

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

Well, you're talking a gamble with that phone bootlooping so I wouldn't count on it at all. It also has horrible battery life, not really optimal for listening to music.
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?idPhone=8238#show

Colton Hall
Colton Hall

if I want a non chink ~500 USD ish phone what are my options?

Lincoln Diaz
Lincoln Diaz

Don't forget that it offers amazing battery life as well.

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

Nokia / Asus ?

John Diaz
John Diaz

Have you tried GCam?

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

current/last gen Samsung Galaxy, LG or Google Pixel flagship.

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

nokia 8.1 looks pretty good!

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

If you mean the modded ones you could find on XDA, then yeah. Doesn't seem to help. It's probably a hardware issue.

Ian James
Ian James

Anything decent with a removable battery

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

It's probably a hardware issue.
Okay. Considered trying to replace the camera module? You can get them for ~$13 off aliexpress.

Xavier James
Xavier James

no

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite or Pocophone, lads?

Attached: 1471879626960.jpg (13 KB, 220x281)

William Smith
William Smith

Touchscreens are shit for typing, it,s okay for messages or shitposting but whenever I want to engage in a longer conversation it is painfull to waste half a screen on a keyboard.

So I was thinking about a folding keyboard or a thumbkeyboard. Any recommendations?

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

Poco ofc

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

We need to go back to pre-smartphone era. Horizontal, slide-out keyboards were top tier.

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

I know man, I can type fairly fast on a touchscreen but it's just awful overall, especially landscape mode is just 1 keyboard and maybe a line of fucking text.

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

Mi a2 lite for Android one and a better battery life.

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

what's the best review of Redmi Note 7 ??

Attached: 50594746-119068852499082-1142701140793859329-n.jpg (178 KB, 1080x1349)

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

youtube.com/watch?v=WlHviu7YaNY

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

that's initial shit user, like 12hours review

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

He did a followup video:
youtube.com/watch?v=hymv6CzP1gQ

This guy is also a good reviewer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hlx_ohS0TmU

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

gsmarena?

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

Canada
Wind/Freedom (looking into the koodo MB plans atm)
switching from xperia x performance

I just want something good for rhythm games, but doesn't suck to use in daily life. I play mainly Bandori and Deresute, but I wanna try other ones.
Main concerns are touch screen reliability/low latency (and screen size, since I play thumbs), ability to run the actual games without a hitch for over an hour, and a headphone jack, if possible.

I've all but settled on the Galaxy s9, but I'm hearing some bad things about its touch screen.
Can anyone confirm?

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (226 KB, 1600x1200)

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

*bootloops*

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

Razer Phone 2

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

Gay

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

From gsmarena and review it seems the wireless speed isn't very good and it lacks bands, it's basically a worse lenovo p2 imo

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

Gay
so it's perfect for someone playing anime rhythm games on their phone

Colton Young
Colton Young

mi global store still hasn't shipped my mi mix 2s.
it's been 5 days now
the other things I bought from the same seller have all shipped
not the phone
is this normal?
been trying to be patient but I don't wanna end up gooked

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

I briefly seriously considered it, but a phone can't have bad screen-on battery life *and* no headphone jack. It's one or the other.
Also abysmal cameras and razor sharp corners.

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

And a Snapdragon 625... If he has enough money for the Poco, why buy the A2 Lite? Battery life isn't much different on the Poco either way.

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

The fuck is that ass? Looks like stone silicon

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

Message the seller. Either be nice guy and write something like "hey, what's up with my order?", or go full /csg/ and write them "ship my shit you stinky chinky or I will cancel order/disupte"

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

i just did and waiting for a reply. i went the nice route for now.
the fucked up part is the picture of the phone on their site says "in stock" right on it
i am starting to think that is a chink lie

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

I get 12 hours screen on time on my mi a2 lite. The Snapdragon 625 is more than enough and more than you'll ever need anyway if you're not 9 and play shitty games on your phone.
Also sd card slot is nice and it's about half the price of a pocophone.

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

Ordered a LG v30 for wife and a Poco for me, Amazon sent 2 LGs and the Poco, then refunded me for one LG. Should I send it back to them? I must admit Ive played with both the LG seems comfy but damn under the hood of Poco is sexy. Dilema.

Attached: images.png (4 KB, 126x140)

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

Dual wield them

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

Anyone here with a pixel 2? How's the screen on time in real life? Any touch screen issues?

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

Should I buy the Moto G7 or the Mi A2?

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

Neither

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

which phone then for that price?

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

Redmi Note 5/6 Pro/7 if ~200€ budget, Pocophone if ~300€.

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

I had the mi a1 since it was introduced just upgraded but dang was a great phone, not sure if mi a2 was better but no sdcard in mi a2 i think so there's that

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

No headphone jack either

James Smith
James Smith

I-is that a woman(male)?

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

the poco has a ton of issues and miui is horrible

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

I got one of those kyocera flip phones in hope it would be like a dumbphone, but alas.

At this point, I would like to simply remove the network adaptor from this phone, but I am not well-versed enough in hardware to be able to do so. Where should I look?

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

I'm not the guy who was asking, but...$450 off if I open a line on Verizon and wait out bill credits? That is shitty. Do they allow you to go ahead and just buy it outright for that price?

I use iOS but always have an Android for testing and junk. My current is a 2nd gen Moto G...still works great, but not at all current. The Pixels are everything I'd want in an Android phone except that price. I may just get a Pixel 2 on swappa or something.

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

the poco has a ton of issues
like what?

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

Why in the world would someone choose the Mi 8 over the Mi Mix 3?

Attached: 1522455365813.jpg (52 KB, 625x552)

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

You only get the full discount if you stay on Verizon the full 2yrs afaik

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

OH NONONONO

Attached: 1521891554362.png (82 KB, 1262x423)

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

i still am getting phantom touches even after latest miui, I'm not into rooting but seems like i might have to. Also notifications are so tough and go, sometimes they happen sometimes they don't, and i have all battery saving methods turned off, it's just a quirky device, fast as hell, maybe too fast

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

MI 8 is around $400 and MI Mix 3 is around $520 or more.

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

Cheaper. The Mi9 won't have that advantage though, they've chinked themselves with the Mix 3.

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

OH NO RADIATION?!?!? FUCK BETTER STOP BUYING ELECTRONICS ALL TOGETHER

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

Not even the dangerous type lol, 5g will give you cancer tho

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

what's a good android phone game that doesn't spam ads and doesn't require a internet connection to run it?

Blake James
Blake James

CHECKED
Homemade sudoku

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

Nice quints you retarded game poster

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

Emulators

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

Mi a2 lite has it

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

JUST

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

Just updated my lg g3 to lineageos 15.1
It's fucking shit
Those cunts don't even have a functioning weather provider
My bus app crashes with microg for some reason
Why cant google post security updates for android 7.1 anymore

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

Why does Nokia still have problems with USB tethering?

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

Those cunts don't even have a functioning weather provider
Yahoo shut down their free APIs and that's what everything was using lol

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

Men can't have those glutes

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

Should I go for the LG V30 or V35? V30 seems to have had more screen quality issues and is a previous generation processor, but there are ROMs for it. The LG V35 seems to be locked down.

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

chinkphones have radiation
wow who would have guessed

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

Yeah I upgraded to the OnePlus 6t from the OnePlus 3 it's solid. Not the best camera, but everything else is good. Just the headphone jack, but other than that everything is good.

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

Checked

Minecraft Bedrock

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

v30 desu
unlocked is always better

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

Why is everybody shilling the Pocophone so hard when it doesn't even include good tmobile lte bands or North erican LTE band antenna in general.

Attached: 66f.jpg (63 KB, 800x576)

Austin Young
Austin Young

Mi Mix 3 or just wait for the Mi 9?

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

Back in 2014 I could have tethering on AND move files around at the same time just fine.
Now it's a gamble with every new phone if the usb-tethering works at all in the first place.
Why is there such a hurry to patch it out?

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

Closed ecosystems force upgrades. Having a solid do all phone that ticks all the boxes is not good for business.

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

living in a shithole with weird frequencies

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

Fuck off to your dirty country smaller than the city I live in.

Attached: monkeystopbullying.gif (104 KB, 165x171)

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

Agree to some extent but you have to realize many people don't even need a Sim card because they are on WiFi constantly

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

Pocophone is good for EU and South America.
It also gives dame specs as a mix 2s -the extra camera for $70 less.
Go for the mix 2 or 2s preferably mix 2s i think for the value given the mix 2s 64gb 6gb is the best deal.
But most people just wnat pocophone to game and play videos so they have it as a second fun phone to side their workphone.

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

This too, most people don't even use telephone service, just data.
Whatsapp skype twitter facebook messenger, some don't need cell service just wifi. And most places have free wifi.

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

Mi 9 isn't worth waiting for, so Mix.

Austin Price
Austin Price

Is the pixel 2 non xl still good for sub 300 usd

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

ok im bestbuying pixel 3 when i get home from work
first reply decides memory size and reg/XL

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

8gb 16gb rom

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

if it has a notch why the hell do they hide it?

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

Still waiting for the best phone to come out.

Attached: Capture.png (218 KB, 738x427)

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

What is this Best Buy Pixel shit? When I go to the website all I see is nigger/minority financing plans

Dylan White
Dylan White

galaxy a7 or pocophone?

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

I'm disappointed by their choice to go with the glass for the back, I understand why they did it, but it doesn't serve much of a purpose when you don't have wireless charging. Doesn't help that I find the all-glass phones to feel really cheap in hand, but that's my personal problem with the material and not the phone.

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

Pocophone

John Parker
John Parker

Sharp made a compact handset a few months ago, if you can handle the double notch.
gsmarena.com/sharp_aquos_r2_compact-9406.php

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

Yeah I upgraded to the OnePlus 6t from the OnePlus 3 it's solid. Not the best camera, but everything else is good. Just the headphone jack, but other than that everything is good.

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

???

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

Is there an official version of LineageOS for Pocophone yet? I remember someone saying something about it a few days ago but there's nothing on their site

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

I haven't bought a new phone in over 5 years, and I've never really been a phone enthusiast so I have no fucking idea what's going on anymore and could use a pointer.
My Ancient S4 is on its last legs and I'm itching for something new. I'm a NEET and I can't afford much, something under $400AU (So about $300US or so) would be preferable. What're my best budget options? I've looked at the Motorola X4 and Nokia 6.1 so far. I don't have that much in the way of requirements other than a micro sd slot and headphone jack, hardware buttons would be strongly preferred but not absolutely essential if the phone is otherwise great. replaceable battery would also be strongly preferred but I guess I just have to give in to that fact that planned obsolescence is here to stay. Having to replace my phone due to the battery going after a few years is not that bad of prospect if it was cheap, anyway. It's unacceptable on a $1000 flagship, though, fuck those kikes.

Attached: 1468987706036.jpg (113 KB, 446x636)

John Murphy
John Murphy

while everyone else is doing all they can to kill off the notch we have a notch -LG

why hasn't anyone just gotten rid of the selfie cam and used an LED to indicated rather or not your face was detected?

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

Because you still can't see what you're doing. There's nothing wrong with a bit of bezel at the top for the camera and shit anyway, this entire trend has been stupid and mislead from the very beginning. Form should follow function, not the other way around.

James Kelly
James Kelly

Redmi Note 7 or Pocophone

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

you would have to be a moron to not know howe to line it up with just an LED indicator and some of us dont give a fuck about taking selfies

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

My point is taking a good selfie is not as simple as 'I want my face in it somewhere'. You clearly don't gram so don't talk about things you know nothing about, Eugene.

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

i dont givev a fuck about Instagram either

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

Why don't manufacturers ignore what's popular and cater to what I want!!!!

Attached: brainlet-3.png (32 KB, 645x729)

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

Phones and apps these days have all sorts of beauty and other filters so people can look less like shit on their social media. Any phone lacking that would be dead on arrival.

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

while at it they should just tell user to bring own mirror to see the screen

John Flores
John Flores

all i want is no more notches and a 100 percent screen to body ratio

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

Refurbished m8 from china for 50bucks.

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

is mi 8 camera the same as in pocophone? i like oled screen

Logan White
Logan White

you dont just like it you NEED it LCD should be banned

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

Same sensor, but better camera because of OIS.

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

hmm yeah i just checked the specs. makes me pumped to buy it

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

is one plus 6t still a good phone to buy?

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

is there ANY way of getting a viable 2017+ xiaomi phone from aliexpress (or elswhere but still has to ship to czk) UNDER $80.
My phone just broke and Im in a desperate need and cannot spend 140~ on what I would normally invenst in phone atm.
Maybe some cool Ali coupon? other chinese makret?

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

Yes but it's expensive (at least if you compare it with the F1, which everyone does)

Justin Price
Justin Price

meh i have looked at the pocophone not really what im looking for ill either get a 6t or a note 9

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

Seconding.

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

Where the hell do you get one for that price?

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

Mix 2s

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

Xperia XZ1 Compact

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

I dont know if this is the right thread but has anyone tried out the prepaid service MintMobile? We have 3 lines and purchased the promo where you pay 1 month to get 3 (came out to $70 total). We have had Sprint for last 2 years and our bill is going up about 50 this month, so was wondering if mints network is atleast on par with Sprints.

Levi James
Levi James

I know nothing about the types of radiation: the post

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

Oh, fuck off. AMOLED burn-in should be banned.

John Johnson
John Johnson

Be honest, fa/g/s. If the Redmi Note 7 Pro does indeed launch at the assumed ~$240 price point, then for what reason would you get that instead of a Pocophone for 20 dollars more? Sure, the Redmeme looks nicer, but it has a way worse processor and most likely worse camera too. Normal Redmeme i can understand because it's around the $150-$170 price range, but the Pro version at that price doesn't seem like a good deal.

Attached: 1507521624207.jpg (30 KB, 297x547)

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

But you quoted two posts?

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

I fell for the Galaxy S9 meme. Bought it and had nothing but problems with the first few days

gmail notifications come late, if at all, sometimes hours after the email was sent. look it up, it's a known problem for 6+ months and samsung hasn't done shit about it, blames mvno's
meme screen edge fucks with screen protectors, refuse to stick
bixby bullshit

So I ended up returning it. Anyone else have a S9, or similar and have these issues? I feel like this is retarded for a $700+ dollar phone to have a bug like this that goes unfixed so long

Attached: 1549136623149.jpg (32 KB, 300x250)

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

Enjoy subpar battery life as well.

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

Blaming MVNOs for a software bug
the state of Samsung holy shit lmao

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

LCD screen look likev trhey are paid under a sheet of glass
OLED looks its printed on the phopne when not moving

oled is superior

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

Honestly my only buyers remorse is that I didn't get the s9 plus which would have been perfect, honestly you are just going to get a bunch of poor fags and apple fags shitting on you for not buying an iPhone or or chunk shit. Once I get over the fact I didn't buy the so plus I think I will like the phone, nice screen great camera responsive etc. Yhe 4gb of ram fucking sucks for future proofing

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

You sound like you're still convincing yourself. At least you didn't buy the Exynos model.

Easton Green
Easton Green

Yeah I was debating that too, I got medium size hands and was worried the S9 Plus might have been too big

Camera is fucking perfect

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

LineageOS 16 isn't even official yet, and I don't think they've posted when the release is anywhere. But the Pocophone is on the list of devices that will get official support for it first:
review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/hudson/ /214015/19/lineage-build-targets

Jayden White
Jayden White

I just realised modern smartphones only last for 2 years WHAT THE FUCK

I just got a phone on contract for 2 years and by the time those 2 years are up my phone will die? How do likes get away with this. Any phones that last at least 3 years

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

what an absolute waste of digits

Luke Green
Luke Green

I have a s9 and a cheap jew, will the phone last at least 2.5 years and will I be able to pay to replace battery and get another year or so out of it even if it is obselete, use it just to read books etc. Thanks

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

It's the HTC one m9 good for $80?

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

You get away with it by buying a phone with a 4000+ mah battery and don't buy any phone with less than 3300mah.

By 3yrs the battery will probably degrade by 30% so 4000mah will still be like 2800mah and usable, but 3000mah will degrade even further (more cycles) to like 1600mah and be useless.

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

Best ebook/pdf reader for android? Dont mind spending a few bucks. It's for a boomer, so the simpler, the better.

Attached: JPEG-20181211-190913.jpg (999 KB, 2560x1440)

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

I have a Samsung s9 can I use it for 2.5 years then replace the battery and have a phone just to read books and light apo use for another 2 years? I clearly don't expect it to even perform half as good by then
Get lithium and use that site for free ebooks

Julian Bell
Julian Bell

Bump

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

is the mi mix 3 worth the sheckles?

Jason Myers
Jason Myers

What site?

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

where the fuck can I buy a LG V30 (Verizon) for a decent price?

amazon's reviews are giving me a bad vibe
ebay's are well, ebay

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

I got a free one from Amazon when they accidentally shipped me two. Solid phone unironically and Im a pocophoner

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

Can anyone with a Mi Mix 3 stack it up against a 6T, especially in the camera and SOT department? It seems to me like Xiaomi's Night Mode absolutely BTFO's Nightscape on the 6T but the 6T BTFO's the Mix 3 in SOT

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

verizon LG V30?

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

Libgen.io

Literally as easy as searching for your book clicking link clicking one of the download links then boom it appears in your lithium library with a nice cover like you just bought it, works for comics as well but you need a comic reader like comic screen or something

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

Thanks.

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

i just bought a galaxy s9 for way too much to replace my chinkmi mix 2

Attached: 1543445934134.png (852 KB, 924x1000)

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

pixel 3 came today, but shipped it to my parents
fml

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

way to go, dipshit

Carter Richardson
Carter Richardson

I'm looking for a dumb phone that has Japanese and English for text input and works on gsm in the us. Any ideas at all? Would perfer a candy bar style over flip but either one would be okay really.

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

If you're convinced you want to stay with Samsung, the international unlocked version of the A6 and A6+ are both on sale on Amazon by Samsung officially for $280 US. It's got a modern screen ratio, but no notch because no infinity display, it's not got wireless changing but that's good because it's actually made of metal. Runs Android 8.0.

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-A6-Plus-1525255493522.jpg (18 KB, 800x450)

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

If I sound retarded please let me know because I'm thinking of buying one to replace my J7 in a few months.

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

Why does everyone shit on the S9 but suck the dick of the google pixel 3 and iphones

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

Lads I am literally crying right now and kept shilling my s9 because you all kept giving me buyers remorse, since you have all told me what is bad about it can you tell me somethings which are good about it since I am stuck with it now

Also I asked before, since modern smartphones last 2 years, at the end of the 2 years could I pay to replace the battery and get another 2 years just using it to read books and other light stuff if I do the flash and boot thing, thanks

Brandon James
Brandon James

Pixel 3 and iphones are both fucking retarded because they're not made by Xiaomi

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

ah I get it, its the chink shit support group.

John Long
John Long

at the end of the day, its a fucking phone and if it works well enough for you, you shouldnt allow autists on the internet feel bad about it

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

People suck off Chinese phones because they're cheaper. What they don't want to admit is that phones aren't special among the Chinese product lineup, they use the same cost cutting techniques they do everywhere else and you frankly get an inferior product for reliability and longevity.

inb4 "b-b-but the one Xiaomi I've ever owned that I bought 3 months ago is great!"

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

Can one of you answer my question I asked earlier please, will my Samsung s9 last 2 years and at the end of the 2 years can I pay to replace battery and get another 2 years out of it using it for reading and light app use?

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

just ordered pixel 3 xl
how long until buyers remorse

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

it took me 2 days

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

It will last at least 3 years, the fourth year is probably where it tanks battery wise

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

Once you realize all the Pixel 3 is good for is its camera you'll get buyers remorse

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

but in the fourth can I replace the battery and still use it?

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

yeah, but by then your phone is a chinese/american/russian/script kiddy botnet...

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

explain, I thought it already is?

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

while you get security updates, it's just american and chinese.

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

so basically my phone can last as long as 5 years if I get Samsung to replace the battery, and it will still work?

Easton Long
Easton Long

Should have bought the S9+ next month

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

Relax man, your phone is good
it's just aspies freaking out because the S9+, for a little more, gave you more battery life, a secondary camera lens and that's it.

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

Redmeme has more western bands than pajeetphone

James Gomez
James Gomez

SAMSHIT BTFO
reddit.com/r/GalaxyS9/comments/ao5c13/s9_exynos_android_pie_im_pretty_impressed/
literally vomit inducing SoT for most users, check the comments

Bentley Wright
Bentley Wright

So would this be easy to remove?

Attached: Screenshot-2019-02-14-Google-Pixel---32GB---Very-Silver-(Unlocked)-Smartphone-with-small-problem-)-e (189 KB, 890x407)

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

no just an unlocked v30+

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

Ebay

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

I preordered the libmeme 5. Should I also get something like that Gemini portable display?

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

you clearly haven't looked at enough trap/tranny porn my friend

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

Return it

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

Did sony fucked up?

Attached: 2560-3000.png (57 KB, 679x681)

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

Fucking dropped my Moto g6 in the toilet today now my speaker won't work. It'll play calls in speaker mode, alarms go off and I get notif noises but other than that I can't listen to music out loud now, and there's water in the phone

Do I bite the bullet and upgrade to the LG stylo 4 or what

Just for context im on Boost and had the stylo 1 way back when it came out

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

y'all niggas think bezeless phones are coming this year?

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

so whats going to be the difference between the redmi note 7 and the coming pro version?
it will actually be able to use the 48mp camera properly?
how about the filming, will it be the same 1080p 120fps and 720p 240fps?
its on the newer snapdragon, so what is that a 5-10% improvement in performance and similar in power efficency? or does it mean other things too?
and thats all i kind of have an idea about as im no phone expert, would appreciate some information from you all.

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

Bendgate x 2

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

ive never been able to properly pair a dualshock 4 on an android phone through bluetooth without serious input lag. this is an issue ive had since android 5.0, and every fix i've tried just didn't work. a shitty budget phone or a samsung flagship, its literally the same exact problem. what the fuck do i do to fix this bullshit

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

Use a less shit controller.

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

I am so glad I manned up and didn't buy a Note 9 (Exyshit) and went for a Zenfone Max Pro M1 instead
cheap as piss and it works just great, much faster than my old 3gb SD820 phone. The camera is servicable with gcam and I get 13 hours SoT
I came this close to wasting five times as much money, wew.

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

Chinese New year holidays just ended. Stuff I've ordered like a week ago just got confirmed shipping today.

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

actuaree choosen RoC gahbagea

Attached: 220px-Mao-Zedong-in-Yan'an.jpg (15 KB, 220x280)

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

fuck off to /chinese shopping general/

Attached: 1549675714541.jpg (18 KB, 290x284)

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

Bigger battery no? Thats the only major difference I can think of

Dominic Jones
Dominic Jones

they already exist

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

I kinda like it, looks comfy for splitscreen or watching Netflix.

David Hughes
David Hughes

They fucked up with everything after the Z5
the XZ phones should have looked like what the Pixel phones do now, with minimal bezels and front firing speakers as well as a bigger display for non compact phones. Not to mention they pozz their cameras for no reason.

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

is the front camera in the earpiece or some shit?

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

They usually do.

Liam King
Liam King

There's a bezel that accommodates it.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

the amount of phones that would be perfect for me but dont have a jack really bum me out

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

at&t
as cheap as possible. preferably 300 dollars or less but will go up to 400
10 nm processor like a sd 670
3300 mah battery at least
running oreo or pie
oled screen
headphone jack needed
no notch, or at least has software to hide it

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

gsmarena.com/results.php3?nPriceMax=350&chk35mm=selected&sOSes=2&sOSversions=2900,2810,2800&sDisplayTechs=2

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

Why is it so long?

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

can we please get an evilness check on that fucking waze app?
caught it listening to my phone calls earlier.

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

thanks but very few of those are running 10 nm processors and I probably should reiterate I want oreo or pie out of the box, not upgrade to it. Also few of them support att bands

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

WHERE IS THE FUCKING NOTE 9 PIE UPDATE VERIZON

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

I like the idea. Fuckhuge retard phones are already too big to reach the top of the screen with one hand, so you might as well keep a (relatively) skinny width so you can actually hold it and go wild with the height.

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

things a woman will never tell you
I love sony phones. its a shame I'm on att and their fingerprint sensors dont work here

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

why hasn't my chink phone been sent yet?!??!?!
chinese holiday dood
FUCK OFF I DIDN'T NEED YOUR ANSWER REEEEEEEEEE

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

Will chinkphone cameras measure up or will they be garbage this year? The OP6T's camera didn't catch as much detail as an S9+ did, some user had both and showed us pics. It was a fair difference.
Don't mention memecam again please.

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

where the fuck can I buy a LG V30 (Verizon) for a decent price?
eBay or Amazon

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

if I'm on us cellular can i just pop out my current sim card and put it in my new phone?

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

Get a Moto X4, it's on sale for $150 ($200 for the 64gb version). It's compatible with Sprint which means it'll work on Boost too.

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

Samsung s9+ here wondering the same thing, I thought it was supposed to come 2 weeks ago. The fuck is going on

Attached: 1546259737541.jpg (50 KB, 918x960)

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

LCD screen look likev trhey are paid under a sheet of glass
OLED looks its printed on the phopne when not moving
What the fuck are you talking about?

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

How did you determine this? That all phones just stop working after 2 years? This ought to be good.

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

LG V30 or V35, both available <$300 off eBay

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

it's good they're cheaper
they're also bad for this reason
Decide which side you're on. Also, what is so horrible about Xiaomi? There haven't been any models to catastrophically fail since the Mi 5 and they're one of the most developer friendly manufacturers.

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

Don't mention memecam again please
Why? So you don't experience buyer's remorse and realize that most of the smartphone camera performance is software?

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

I love sony phones. its a shame I'm on att and their fingerprint sensors dont work here
It's trivial to enable the fingerprint reader, you just flash a non-US firmware. Since you're flashing official Sony firmwares it doesn't involve unlocking the bootloader and won't void the warranty. Also the fingerprint reader not working only applied to the Sony phones with a side-mounted fp reader such as XZ1/XZ1C, later Sony phones like XZ2/XZ3/XA2 moved the fp reader to the back of the phone and it works out of the box even in the US.

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

I saw memecam pics on the poco where you can't make out details from nearby objects, as opposed to a Note 9 pic where you can read a car's number from quite a distance. It's shit lad.

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

Oh fucking fucking fuck off. I remember those and there were no two photos of the same object in those so called comparison photos. So, that determined absolutely nothing. On the other hand, Poco has the same sensor as the Pixel 3.

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

New thread

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

Did you see the Poco GCam comparison where it literally traded blows with the Pixel 3?

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

Sorry Xian, the software isn't quite the same! Plus there's other things involved, and Poco doesn't have OIS too.
Yeah, some compressed shit on youtube.

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

So, no worthwhile comparisons and yet you're claiming every other phone camera is superior with utmost certainty?

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

There's no direct comparisons, retard. You can check pics take in similar surroundings and see for yourself. Like a pic of cars taken from both cameras, and you can't see the car numbers on the Poco pic.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit