/csg/ - Chink Shit General Resurrection

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>(kinda old) News
• A phone case with NES emulator on it
• It works both ways
• BigCaps4U
• Mini gamepad a shit
• Rugged phone case
• Large mouse pad arrives
• Qt USB cable arrived
• ESP8266 bomb maker got his supply
• Autismo tools for brainlet Ali link posting
• Acute tank
• "Dear friend"
• Ayy
• Chinks save user from the corpo merchant
• A(nother) Bluetooth remote appears
• Refillable mini travel perfume bottle

Previous thread

Previous DELETED FUCKING EVERYTHING thread

Attached: 1550057470024.jpg (834x418, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Dragon-Dildo-Very-Large/32694345370.html
aliexpress.com/item/Interface-I2S-PCM5102-DAC-Decoder-GY-PCM5102-I2S-Player-Module-For-Raspberry-Pi-pHAT-Format-Board/32824604720.html
aliexpress.com/item/Shipping-Freight-Freight-and-Difference/32872467743.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The accelspammer works fast but the Chinese Jew works faster

The holidays are over, chinks started sending packages like 3 hours ago according to my email

News from the short-lived thread

Some belts An ebook reader of sorts user received several things for him and his gf (male) also socks user was nice to his mom Epic win This user got a bunch of stuff And finally a stainless steel thing

Same here, forgot I had placed an order

day 8 kz zsn still hasnt landed in my shithole country. fuck jannies btw

Why thread died?

death by spam bot

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 858K)

>there isn't an image spam filter
wtf hiro

i bought the zsn's when they first came out at the low price of 13usd
good for a spare pair but doesn't have the range for critical listening so i just went ahead and bought the as10's
i was thinking of turning them into a bluetooth pair but the pins are weird (recessed) and don't really fit bt modules well unless you buy a specific model
i'd give them to a kid or a girlfriend to use but don't have neither :)

nice to hear. I always wanted to try KZs, luckily I bought mines similar to yours, ~14usd free shipping. I'll probably lower my expectations then and use my soundmagic es20 whenever.

Anyone bought a drysuit from chinks? I want it so I can be edgy, and because skin-tight clothing is the future of fashion and spacesuits.

Anyone had luck with key(with remote) replacements?
(standard to flip)
I bought one but the measurements of the blank was off....no one will cut it.

That would just block half the posts.

Just prevent the same image (with somewhat fuzzy matching) being on the catalog more than 5 times, and prevent new threads being started too many times more quickly than the average thread creation rate.

can anyone confirm or deny that the aliexpress ie1.1 has an mlt04 or not?

lucky eh
they were 17usd at one point when resellers found out that they were super value
i can't dispute the quality of these, you walk into a store and they could be selling for 50 easily

>tfw soulja boy made his own chinkshit import store
Man I really want to sell KZs and shark cards and shit to hipsters that will pay 3 times their price on ali.

any good chink laptop/notebook ?
i am thinking about getting one it has to be small with good battery lifetime and cheap
it will be used to simple basic tasks like taking notes/reading documents etc
ideas ?

damn, now that is shitposting

something tells me the days of selling stuff at a premium are nearing its end when you consider white valley girls are buying stuff from wish nowadays and even samsung had to react to xiaomi/oppo bringing out decent smartphones for 1/5th the price

After an year and a half of use left earpiece of my kz zs3 started to lose the signal randomly.
At first i thought that it's the cable, ordered replacement, but it didn't fix shit.

Looks like i will have to buy the replacement, so what is the go-to model nowadays?
zs6, zs10?

Attached: 8f9f1741025b93cd5ee0c0cb74d841576e86340c.png (1134x1396, 1.34M)

Check out techtablets youtube channel, he's reviewed pretty much every chink tablet and laptop.

hey guys, what are the chances to get chinked on buying chink intel processors? looking for an i5 ivy bridge or similar, they are too darn expensive locally

don't get zs10
try tin audio t2
kz as06
trn v80
and search online for coupons

>don't get zs10
Why?
Can you argument your suggestions a little bit please?

Attached: 1540198585402.jpg (2635x1707, 680K)

I got a miband 3 for my mom

It's smaller than i figured, and the mi fit app is a lot more polished than i figured, which makes it easy to control what notifications go to the band and what features you don't want on to extend battery life. So far it's used 5% battery in one day, but i only have it counting steps and taking notifications.

Attached: IMG_20190214_032657.jpg (4000x3000, 3.26M)

They're really darn big, chances are more often than not to be unpleasant to wear.

tin t2 has great sound quality and it's on sale right now for another 44 hours, the price is a lot higher when aliexpress isn't doing promotions

they're big, like really heavy
sound is muddled
bass is overbearing
soundstage is wide but doesn't have good instrumental separation
harsh sibilance and ear fatigue is tiring due to design and lack of vents
was their first prototype for 5 drivers in each ear but they focused on fitting as many of them in there while neglecting quality
feels cheap, uncomfortable, won't fit in everyone's ears

good:
isolation
price (30usd)
don't need amp, low impedance
loud
bass heavy - rock/metal/clubbing

download notify&fitness app, customize the options to make battery last longer
i use mine mostly for sleep tracking
5% battery is typical, it goes for 2~3 weeks per charge

> it's on sale right now for another 44 hours
Buy now, goim, before it's too late!!
Eh, what did you say?
N-no no, we didn't increase the price artificially just before the sale. Please stop joking.
*nervous chink laughter*

About fucking time! Now let's hope they clear that backlog at the post service swiftly so we won't have to wait too long for our 70 cents bitcoin coin and other useless junk.

the sale price is fair, do some research faggot, kz are old news

pricejacking is done by everyone
ebay especially, when the 20% selected store specials or 10% sitewide coupons happen everything just gets inflated
with that said the best time to buy chinkshit is when there's no event/holiday happening and you grab the right coupon or during 11.11, the rest of the holidays are memes and are there to fleece people

I bought a shitty 3$ backglass replacement for an old ass iPhone 4S so i wasn’t expecting much but...
What did the chinks mean by this?

Attached: 4587336A-5FFB-495E-A12C-88813CDDD83B.jpg (3024x3024, 1.82M)

They don't want Apple to take listing down due copyright reasons.

Bad decision?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (987x239, 32K)

What the other user said. It's legal to manufacture third party repair parts for Apple products but if you use their trademarks or logos it's considered a counterfeit product = not legal. The "No Photo please!" part is just the seller telling people ordering not to post photos of it in the customer reviews section, lest Aliexpress or Apple notice and get the listing removed.

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Attached: zon_jd.jpg (1003x1001, 116K)

Just woke up, got an email saying that my order is finally shipped, thanks china fren

>new year ends
>immediatly receive package
I wonder what it is

Attached: 2019-02-14-14-30-54.jpg (900x1600, 337K)

tell us user

well I'll be damned, it's a piece of technology
now I can finally operate on superior crt tv instead of my shitty lcd laptop

Attached: 2019-02-14-14-31-08.jpg (1600x900, 322K)

enjoy your cancer

Two chink shits in one day? Is such a thing even possible? Yes it is.

And it's a stainless steel thing! It came with a sachet of "bag pleasure lubricants" whatever they are, and an unpronouncable store name that possibly made sense before it was transliterated from Chinese

Attached: IMG_3035.jpg (1600x1200, 456K)

I-s it for urethral play?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Attached: maybe.png (372x339, 60K)

Jow Forums in one post.

How wyde is you're piss cutter?

Attached: 1542032311966.jpg (362x346, 38K)

Did anyone get one of these yet? I want one just because of the logo.

It's a meme, not a serious question, therefore the answer was slightly humorous

Attached: Reeinno.jpg (800x800, 104K)

What kind of play is it for then?

Recommend me a good and cheap flip knife. And cool knives in general

Anal, I think.

>buying chink knives on valentines day
Yikes

u srs m8?

it's for stimulating the male prostate

Attached: wtff.jpg (551x720, 54K)

So it's for plunging in and out of your turd cutter? Am I understanding this correctly?

Attached: 1542084615899.jpg (451x588, 181K)

The male what now? I thought playing with your shitpipe is gay.

>The chink shit that i was going to give to my crush today didn't arrived on time.

Attached: 1548976911191.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

can't because can't open menu on tv to set up
fuck me

Attached: takumi33.gif (525x685, 2.31M)

I honestly don't really since I am a virgin and don't know anything.

not quite plunging in and out afaik, but I have yet to try one

you know what they say, it's only gay if the balls touch

Attached: 1263430510.blotch_balltouching.jpg (791x463, 109K)

What's to set up? Just change to AV0 or whatever the channel is

can't do that if I got no menu button and no remote control, shifting channels just shifts empty channels
I'll get one of those universal remote controlers tomorrow when coming back from lab

Attached: she wouldn't give it to me.jpg (305x286, 23K)

I really wish I had bought this "ancient coin" knife when it was available from Gearbest. Any suggestions for something similar=

Attached: 1471196622978.jpg (4912x2760, 1.7M)

most TVs back in scart days would switch to AV automatically when you started playing a video cassette, for example
there was a pin for that in the connector

dayum that looks good
also CHECKED

oh god imagine the smell. that'll only work when "smart" clothing gets climate control.

checkem

dunno, I visited sis and tested it on her tv, atleast I know I have a functional product

Attached: drinking-madoka.jpg (1280x848, 396K)

Is this shit actually decent or will it break after a couple of times opening it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190214_181850_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg (1080x2240, 729K)

Looks like some coward kid's stabbing weapon, rather than a tool, terrible taste IMO. But I'm going to guess it won't instantly break.

just got this cheap digital clock and it looks neat in the dark

Attached: 95716123123.jpg (699x524, 57K)

what are its dimensions? link?

why buy flip knife when you can buy flip comb?

Attached: 2019-02-14-18-14-43.jpg (900x1600, 385K)

what's wrong with your replica oscar award

you're in luck, the listing actually has the dimensions
aliexpress.com/item/Dragon-Dildo-Very-Large/32694345370.html

I've been out of the loop when it comes to chink shit. What are the current reccomended iems, headphones and mech keyboards?
Have there been any new memes in the last few months? I'm still happy I fell for the VE monk, shark card and redmi memes.

based

After being quoted 150€ to repair screen on the Xiaomi Mi A2 lite (doesn't even cost 150€), I bought a replacement screen on a frame from a chink store and replaced it myself in 15 minutes flat, flawlessly.
Based chink even added all the tools needed (nice quality, magnetic screwdrivers, picks, prybars) and even a free glass screen protector.
The chink is now our finest ally, the phone repair memers are the ultimate jew.

that's the good thing about the redmi design - the two screws at the bottom are the key to every xiaomi smartphone in this age of non-removable batteries
once the back casing is opened everything is easily taken apart
i tried to fix my dad's old samsung tab, it was a fucking disaster with the heat gun and the glue and the shattered glass took the lcd digitizer along with it, a replacement screen for this 6 year old tab slower than the current sd625 cost 200 fucking dollaridoos
couldn't be fixed, we were both disappointed but i gave him my mi pad 4 which works wonders

i use a rn4x right now and i think i'll be using it forever since screens and batteries are cheap, the moment it shows signs of bad battery health i'll just replace it
same with the screen, if i crack it i'll just buy a new one for 40

What are some good iems that don't go over your ear? I find looping the cable over my ears kinda annoying. Maybe it just the temples of my glasses, or maybe I have a weird ear shape, but the cables tend to dislodge and I've gotta keep fidgeting with them.

They supposedly shipped my shit today, but I guess I can't expect anything until late april, at best

anybody tried these cheap PCM5102 DACs? aliexpress.com/item/Interface-I2S-PCM5102-DAC-Decoder-GY-PCM5102-I2S-Player-Module-For-Raspberry-Pi-pHAT-Format-Board/32824604720.html

the same DAC on a Pi Zero friendly board from HifiBerry is €15, maybe the implementation sounds better idk..

tin t2
grab em while they're on a sale

could you provide the link pls? I need one for a 4s as well

Are they actually good, or just memes? Reviews seem mixed.

What's the verdict on the TRN BT20? Worth getting despise not having HD codecs and being BT 5.0?

What are the odds of a new one being released with AptX?

as long as you buy them full price they are memes, because unless you are in music industry there is no reason to give extra cash for device that will inaudibly improve the sound unlike 2 dollar earphones
but while they are on sale yeah, it's not much money and those bad boys are beasts for their pricing
there also seem to be ripoffs on the market so watch your back

>not a butterfly comb
pleb taste

Do you REALLY want to charge each sides of your iems INDIVIDUALLY?

>there also seem to be ripoffs on the market so watch your back
Nice, that's gonna make me paranoid.
Any others? Or are those the only current csg approved iems?

You don't really charge them individually. It comes with a cable that has two endings, so you just charge both at the same time.

Yes but you still have to plug them in. To make it worse they're both micro USB.

Don't think too much about it. Just buy one of the popular ones, it's very unlikely you can go wrong with sound quality. Being popular means most people will like how they sound.
Instead pay a bot more attention to comfort. The Tin T2 for example is supposedly rather uncomfortable and hard to fit.

Not a big deal. Are there any other BT 5.0 alternatives? Afaik it's those or nothing.

Surely this is a scam
>buy 3d printed item from aliexpress
>get this message 3 days later

hello friend, thanks for your purchase from us, sorry to tell u a bad news that the price of raw material of this product suddenly doubled and we did lose too much of your order, would u mind paying more one dollar??

aliexpress.com/item/Shipping-Freight-Freight-and-Difference/32872467743.html

Just dispute and get your money back.

but i want the item

its a bluff. their only "out" is to cancel which pisses ali off

they will just ship it in a day or two.

its essentially just an automatic-phishing attempt. they are hoping some portion of gweilo are dumb enough to fall for it

i cancelled the order anyways. cant be fucked dealing with these gooks.