I hate life

What's the minimum needed to live off of if rent is like 1200?

I want to just say fuck it to my degree and just work the lowest stress job I can think of... which is basically working at a supermarket.

I hate the obsession with speed and productivity. The way you are constantly pushed to work like some machine... the long hours that pass 40 (even 40 is too much. If it were up to me, I'd be working 20-30 hrs a week).

Life sucks ass... why drain your soul to make some corporation richer..

Attached: 1523533703975.jpg (1024x916, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.medicaldaily.com/i-hate-my-job-say-70-us-employees-how-be-happy-work-319928?amp=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>rent is like 1200?
I wish.

Get shitty roommates and live in drama for the rest of your life. Grow the fuck up and deal with it.

Retarded logic. So just accept being a loser?

Yup. The loser part is up to you. If you're still self conscious about high school social standings then you fucked up. Let go or be dragged down, dumbfuck

I feel exactly the same way op. I wonder if mainly Americans feel this feel. Euros and other developed nations always brag how good they are too their citizens when it comes to stuff like working environment.

Let me rephrase that, wtf do you mean by"grow up"? Such a generic as fuck statement. Green text what part you don't agree with and tell me why. Faggot.

>40 hours
>a lot
Also, you realize office jobs are the easiest type of job their is, right? You literally sit around, and only do work for like half of the time you’re there. Then you get to go home, and chill out for 8 hours, and sleep another 8 hours before having to get up to go to work again. Then you get the weekends off.

google.com/amp/s/www.medicaldaily.com/i-hate-my-job-say-70-us-employees-how-be-happy-work-319928?amp=1
It's a shitty country

What office jobs in particular? The thing is I have an associates in the electrical trade.. but also had 2.5 yrs done with a bachelors in bba econ from fullerton...

The problem is I see a 60% underemployement rate for that degree and so just didn't see the point in continuing.

U mad. Tee hee.
But:
>being a self loathing, unambitious faggot that bitches online
>already probably wasted more than 10k of mommy and daddy's money aimlessly not knowing how to apply yourself
>stress free? There's always gonna be stress, you just don't want to be responsible or held accountable if and when you fuck up
Faggot

So wanting the path with the lowest level of stress is being immature? Stupid logic. Your philosophy sucks. And no, I paid for everything that wasn't covered by the pell grant.

There's always gonna be stress, work related or not, kid. Might as well drop out if you seem so keen in it

Most office jobs have an easy pace.
The 60% underemployment shouldn’t apply to people who networked correctly. It’s not about the degree, it’s about knowing someone who can get you a job in the trade.
>”Just go door to door, shake hands, and bring home that bacon, sonny boy.”
I gotta love you Boomers for preaching a superior work ethic on the Mongolian fortune cookie forum.

What successful alternatives do you know of?

Well, dildo, no fucking shit there will always be stress. Just some jobs have less stress than others.

Such as? Go work at a sex shop then, flexible hours and shit, kid

Maybe look at stats that pertain to stress levels???

Do you actually believe all jobs are equally stressful? Are you that much of a brainlet?

Where did I write stating all jobs have the same stress levels? Your reading comprehension is shit

>all jobs are stressful
Implying they are all equally stressful.

Lol you are too much! What a fucking moron.

so many people getting btfo itt
fucking epic

Just out of curiosity, what is your job, age, pay, and salary?

Join a commune, kid. You're just stressing yourself out

Contractor, 30, 40k+. No hourly wage, just a guarantee that I'll receive that much before taxes

You first, faggot

Welp... at least your honest

I'd recommend you finish your schooling, that way you have something to fall back unto should you pursue something else in life. But for now, go the fuck to sleep. No reason to make yourself all huffy because of your own discontent

*discontentment