github.com/mpv-player/mpv/wiki/User-Scripts

High quality video output profile (goes into mpv.conf):

profile=gpu-hq

Configuration Files:
mpv.io/manual/master/#configuration-files
mpv.io/manual/master/#files

Input.conf:
github.com/mpv-player/mpv/blob/master/etc/input.conf

Post your system specs and config if you're asking performance related questions.

Windows Builds:
sourceforge.net/projects/mpv-player-windows/files/

Evaluating mpv's upscaling algorithms:
artoriuz.github.io/mpv_upscaling.html

Attached: 1549801951524s.jpg (250x133, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tE352ihu
spit.mixtape.moe/view/raw/b9ccf61a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it just me, or does observe_property work kinda shitty recently? I'm on last git build, but last stable has the same problem. I'll try to capture what I meant on video.

I tried profile=gpu-hq on plex media player and it doesn't work. log show invalid
only profile=opengl-hq works properly
dunno why is that so. maybe PMP use old version of MPV?

Is there a script or some other way to make mpv display synchronized lyrics embedded in the metadata of music files as subtitles?

opengl-hq was deprecated some versions ago, so it indeed sounds like you're using an old version.

Is there a script to make the text font smaller in MPV for android?

Here's the video, notice how there's less than 10 seconds of video left, and even after 10 seconds on_pause is not being triggered at all. It triggers instantly when I hover my mouse cursor over mpv window for some reason. I've been trying to do the same experiment with much longer time periods, it won't trigger even after an hour (unless I'll hover mouse over, then it triggers instantly). Any ideas what could cause it?

Simplified script code below.
function on_pause(name, value)
mp.command('script-message osc-visibility ' .. (value and 'always' or 'auto') .. 'no-osd')
end

mp.observe_property('pause', 'bool', on_pause)

>File too large (file: 3.09 MB, max: 3 MB).
HIROOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1520670364989.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

>or 'auto') .. 'no-osd')
Did you mean to do or 'auto') .. ' no-osd') (note the space)?

Yeah, sorry for that. I've written this code by hand, in QR window. The actual script is slightly different. It used to work a few months ago, but currently it behaves the way you can see on the video.

Here's the whole thing in case you're interested, but what I posted before should be way easier to debug.
pastebin.com/tE352ihu

I've messed with the C API and noticed that properties can be kind of slow sometimes. I never did try to really debug though since it works good enough for my purposes.

Sometimes they are indeed slow (noticeable when pausing manually), but the on_pause even won't trigger at all unless I hover my mouse over mpv's window.

How is on_pause supposed to be triggered? When there is less than 10 seconds left?

Video pauses at the end, if keep-open=yes is used, therefore video should reach the end in 8 seconds (2:51 - 2:43) and pause, and this is exactly what happens. The problem is that on_pause event handler (registered by mp.observe_property) doesn't fire until I target / hover over mpv window.

Artoriuz nigga update your shit

It sounds like you need to interact with the lua osc for the properties to update. Sort of sounds like a bug to me.

What do you even want to see updated?

some user said it some threads ago, adding the rest of ewa scalers to see if they can compete against spline 36 (or 64)

they are all worse than ewa_lanczossharp...

has been prove wrong for ages, if you don't wanna do the job its ok my dude

How do I make my lineart look like moozzi2 filtered lineart with mpc-qt (libmpv)? Or should I just use avisynth with mpv?

mpv = must protect zzzzzzzzzz

Just merge libplacebo already.

>spit.mixtape.moe/view/raw/b9ccf61a

Someone give a me good script for captions quality to watch anime or movies.

I dont like how choppy it looks.

Attached: 1544779937365.jpg (869x1200, 151K)

That wasn't me. I can probably add them at a later date but they're probably all around spline36.

Gentoo not installed but ok

Really appreciated, man.

Just merge everything so when people's shit breaks, someone actually has to do something.