Based Tech Nigger

>Be a Basketball-American
>make videos about how Macbook is awesome and how ATH-M50 is better than Beats
>entry level tech knowledge is seen as impressive and bold in a nigger by white progressives at YouTube, they promote him
>now he's held as some authority on tech and banging white girls

Attached: omg1.jpg (1022x1612, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/FLOSSYCARTER/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who gives a shit

>and how ATH-M50 is better than Beats
arent they though?

also this

Unironically it's not fair.

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-111950.png (1440x2880, 2.49M)

wypipo BTFO

He's not held as authority, he's just a cool chill nerdy dude that likes gadgets and gizmos. Keeps up with the happenings and has a certain style and flair about him.

He's not level 1 techs or gamers nexus or anything, he's just a cool person. Stop getting so butthurt

Attached: 1528316003946.jpg (1280x960, 222K)

Is this the guy that named his Tesla and the car turned out to be a lemon but he either didn't want it replaced, or Tesla wouldn't replace it?

Who knows, but he's like 6'4, owns a mansion in Cali, and have tons of luxury cars. 22 years old.

His reviews are shit. He just talks about the camera and only reviews 3 phones per year: pixel, galaxy + note, and the iphone. And he only really talks about their camera for 3 quarters of the video

Then he does 20 "ama" videos and dumb tesla videos that no one gives a shit about.

He should review Chinese phones and actual tech instead of fucking tesla that maybe 3 of his viewers are rich enough to buy.

typical gearfag
plenty of gearfags on youtube that get millions of views and they're all clueless

>>Be a Basketball-American

neckbeard amerilards jelly

How oblivious are you

Good for him. I wish him the best of luck in all his future endeavours.

That's why you watch multiple reviewers, not just him. He's one of many and I appreciate having a wide variety of perspectives.

Attached: srs.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Yeah it was him, he apparently got it working at some point and then totaled it by sitting in a semi's blind spot. Between naming the car and defending spending six figures on a turd I already knew he was a moron but he's already dead levels of stupid.

He deserves better than some hook nosed kike

Technigger's alright

That nose looks jewey

>some literally who
who was phone, tho

>can get a lot of nice women.
>picks IDF uncover.

>ATH-M50
Granted beats do suck, but the M50x's are crippled by how unfuckingcomfortable they are.

Attached: t.webm (1920x1080, 144K)

>He should review Chinese phones and actual tech instead of fucking tesla that maybe 3 of his viewers are rich enough to buy.
I don't care for his reviews, but the idea that he "should" do that instead of the shit that's made him richer than King Midas is daft.

Most tech channels are just guff anyway. I don't know why people pay them any mind.

when something is shit, you need something else to wash it down.
>having dumb "reviewers" is a good thing

he bangs 5/10, he can do better than her.

Why though? BBC + Muscle genetics + Jew scheming genetics = ultimate human race

>REAL NIGGA HOURS

youtube.com/user/FLOSSYCARTER/videos

Attached: OkNigga.jpg (1024x683, 278K)

ITS NOT FAIR

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

come on brah, we know you didn't even try

Frisbee player
Gives products a fair chance
Explains his biases
Great video shots
Targets a gadget enthusiast audience rather than purely tech.

OPs crush got banged by a black dude

Don't hate in technigger. Do you know how hard it is to be into technology and be a nigger? He's essentially a white soul trapped in a nigger body.

Don't give a fuck about KFCHD

This nigga aint even lightskin he is totally White passing based on interests lmaoooo

Caring enough to take your time and misspell his name, gtfo newfag.

Thought he was kissing Linus for a second xDDD

I wore M50Xs on a plane ride to Miami and back from Copenhagen, most comfortable I've ever experienced but only bought cheapass headphones until these.

>Being this fucking butt bothered that he made a career out of something you do for free
It's unbecoming.

Attached: Jesuswomp4.png (618x309, 545K)

That’s how you do it. Work the system and use the plebs.

Im honestly happy for he. He seems like one of those chill cool niggers.

> now hes banging a hooked nose jew
good for him!

Wouldn't want a coalburner anyway, so why would I care?

Why u mad tho?
You could've used your non entry level tech knowledge to make something of yourself.

Stop placing the pussy on a pedestal bro.

>He should review Chinese phones and actual tech instead of fucking tesla that maybe 3 of his viewers are rich enough to buy.
He made videos about Xiaomi, Huawei, and OnePlus phones this year though?

I don't even want to defend technigger but you're just that autistic

he found his niche and takes advantage of it as literally anyone would and should
how is there anything wrong with that

Am I the only one here who isn't triggered and traumatised by his success? I really don't understand the endless seething and insecurity towards him here as I've always seen him as being one of the many untold tech reviewers on YouTube.

Why is he such a source of pain here?

Attached: 1436408662240.jpg (300x300, 9K)

They blame his success on the affirmative action when in fact it's because he's intelligent, has work ethic and takes action to put his content out there, while the complainers are wasting time on Jow Forums.

fucking autists and cucks

this place can sometimes be a good source of information and discussion but god some of these faggots have to go

This sums it up pretty well.

>assblasted cac basement virgin

She's not white lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-134423.jpg (1080x1920, 934K)

Look at the size of her can

literally 56% face
>la goblina americana

Imagine what a La Creatura Americana their child would be

Attached: amerimutt leftist.jpg (640x480, 72K)

Of course he'd be the type to date a white chick.

>intelligent and has work ethic

nigga he runs a youtube channel and plays basketball... and I'm betting he sucks dick at basketball.

Unironically these interviews should have been done by the best tech YouTuber around, Mr. Tech Deals

Attached: mr deals.png (787x686, 215K)

this dude is creepy as fuck, like he is holding his own family hostage

gives me pedo vibes when he talked to his daughter had to unsub

Launching a Youtube channel, let alone any social media, from nothing takes a long time and more effort than working a regular job.
Have you tried it?

I don't care about other people's success, it doesn't bother me. I just whish he was better at making reviews. Well that goes for the entire tech field, everyone sucks at making tech reviews, especially in video form.

MKBHD is cool, not sure why people have a problem with him.
He doesn't pretend to be hot shit or talk out of his ass at all. He made a high production value channel aimed at normalfags, and he succeeded. He doesn't seem arrogant or conceited at all, and as long as he only says things he has an understanding of, there's no issue.

you take that back right now, his family are not prisoners in their own home. oh and go resub, man has bills to pay and all that

Attached: mrtd.png (1081x766, 964K)

Entry level tech knowledge is all that normies would understand, and they'd care more for production value and structure more than anything -- it's entertainment, primarily. Of course his style would be more popular than say Level1Techs; for MKB his production precludes all else, and that will always sell better than near-static footage of highly-technical neckbeards with odd vocal cadences, even if the latter is better content for fellow techies.

Fpbp

Attached: Capture+_2019-02-14-18-47-58.png (718x889, 944K)

This girl has broad shoulders

I dont care about the fact that he iis a nog but the fact that he lies about crapbooks
Same thing with unbox therapy

>WAAAAAAAAH
>SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE WHAT I LIKE

How upset are you that this intelligent, progressive, african american got to sit one on one with bill gates and talk about tech

Imagine how hard he pounds her, god her vag must be the size of a cave.

Attached: America Interracial cuckoldry.jpg (540x960, 63K)

>intelligent
Ecelebs arent intelligent

Attached: istockphoto-57260621-612x612.jpg (493x612, 42K)

If I was with Bill Gates I'd slap him

He actually has a small penis and regularly complains about it

>white

also her teeth are atrocious looks like she's been chewing on glass
snaggle tooth whore

lou hates apple bc they wont suck his dick

>old enough to be his mom

BASED MKBHD aka THE BLACK BULL BTFO'ing someone's wife

Made me lol

Small as compared to black average (8 inches).

That's not how that works. The vagina is a muscle. It stretches. Go back to sex ed.

Guys, your bitterness is showing. I don't know why you have to let other people living their life and having different opinions make you feel like your opinions are worth less. I remember acting like this when I was 14-years-old and convinced that I had The One True Superior Anime Taste. Even if you convince others that you're superior, you still have an empty feeling inside from wasting so much time putting people down. Just live your life, confident in your subjective views.

who gives a shit and that's a jew

fuck off you power bottom

>BBC
Girls don't actually like big dicks.
>Muscle genetics
Irrelevant in the modern world.

Say it louder for the people in the back.

I am sorry that you have such hatred inside of your heart and I hope one day that you're healed.

>Some Argentine male and and Italy tier """"white"""""" woman are in a relationship

Why is this an issue?

your ass fissures will never heal

Why are yanks so triggered by interracial relationships ? They're extremely common here in France and virtually no one under the age of 90 cares about it. No one here would even think twice about a black man holding hands with a white woman as it is such a widespread and uneventful sight here.

let me buttfuck you faggot

Attached: me.jpg (848x674, 30K)

>Frenchmen known for being effete and coward are okay with dark foreigners ravaging their women.
Color me surprised, plesase go ahead and vote for more rapefugees.

>effete and coward are okay with dark foreigners ravaging their women.

That is Britain, not France.

We just don't seethe impotently at the thought of interracial relationship.

>We just don't seethe impotently at the thought of interracial relationship.
Are you admitting that Frenchmen are okay with it while brittons are not? How is that helping your case?

My point is that you are too much of a coward to do anything about it, so the seething makes you a doubly pathetic subhuman.

>My point is that you are too much of a coward to do anything about it
And what are you doing about it? At least I recognize it as a problem instead of being proud of France turning into little Africa.

she's pretty. not exactly my type but i've been around enough girls like this to know she's not the worst looking of that type.

Indeed. Crying on Jow Forums on Valentine day about some tech reviewer's non-white girlfriend is the highest form of social activism.

Godspeed my fat friend.

They just cancel each other out.

Are you sure this picture will help us sell more burgers?

The expression on her face of imaginative seduction, you know she's thinking about his BBC.
She absolutely can not wait to get that big black gentleman's BBC all over in her mouth as she drools over his big black balls and shoves his BBC really far into her throat letting out whimpers and moans while his superior thick globs of cum coat her insides.

She has a horseface going on.

>Why are yanks so triggered by interspecies relationships ? They're extremely common here in France and virtually no one under the age of 90 cares about it. No one here would even think twice about a chimp holding hands with a white woman as it is such a widespread and uneventful sight here.