Wireless or wired mouse?

Wireless or wired mouse?

Attached: uAFaosc.jpg (1500x553, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mousejack.com/)
youtu.be/wQxw-pX4dak?t=1010
gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/2418-logitech-g900-chaos-spectrum-review-and-in-depth-analysis
store.steampowered.com/app/611500/Quake_Champions/
youtube.com/watch?v=WkZl-ZLbQwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wired
/thread
don't forget to +rep and check these digits.

jesus christ kys

logitech has the only wireless gaming mouse that sees widespread use by pros.

Wired

shut up

Wired whenever possible for all devices, if not for stable connection than simply not to have to worry about batteries.

wired all day

t poorfag 7

2 wireless mice is the way to go, charge one while you use the other, don't have to worry about batteries, don't have to worry about cords getting in the way.

In what way exactly? Do you put your Monster Energy Zero exactly in front of your mouse?

Wires are deprecated.

Wireless

Attached: 1549408191678.jpg (938x525, 26K)

>he actually uses the script from the thread earlier

it's guys like you that fuckin sicken me bro

shit like the g305 lasts for like a month
I got a 36 pack for a couple of bucks
just pop in a new one

wired + cheap mouse bungee

why don't more wireless mice support using the USB cable for data?

Microsofts surface precision mouse does, I'd get one but it uses a bluetrack sensor

Attached: 1534687363340.jpg (900x506, 116K)

>bUt It DfeAtS dA buRbOsE

>Wireless or wired mouse?
both.
g700s

Wired = less delay and more secure per no Mousejacking and Keyjacking (mousejack.com/)

rechargeable can curb that a bit

I've had my g305 for a couple months now and just in endurance mode it's still going off the battery it came with.

Attached: LCore_2019-02-14_13-09-48.png (206x40, 5K)

my nigga except i got rechargeable batteries

What are the advantages of a wireless mouse?

Some are wireless.

>wireless gaming mouse have like 2 weeks
>wireless gaming keyboard have 2 days

WHY!?!?!? Why not just slap a 10,000mAh battery in the keyboard? And why does there exist only 2 wireless gaming keyboards (Corsair and Logitech) but they both have 2 day battery without LED lighting on wtf

>my performance MX dies
>Finding a fucking mouse with forward/back and a middle button between them is like finding the holy grail.
>The new MX have a fucking side scroll (who the fuck needs a side scroll) instead of the middle mosue button.

I went with a G502 and it's good but I have to extend my thumb a little bit to grab the 'snipe' button (middle button) since my hand sits lower back behind it.

Attached: 398423894893242.jpg (749x694, 46K)

>gaming
>wireless
fucking why?
the only real reason to get wireless is for travel or if you have some sort of living room PC setup.
wireless for a desktop PC is just silly.

Wired, I don't think there's much benefit to wireless peripherals for desktop use. A wireless mouse is nice to have for portable use though.

>wired
for gaming

>Wireless
for everything else

Wireless G Pro is probably the best mouse you can buy right now for gaming or other things

Attached: BIG_CAT.jpg (885x798, 846K)

Wired

Attached: littlecollection.jpg (1920x948, 468K)

Wireless(new Logitech one), lower latency than wired, more degree of freedom due to wireless.

I use both, wired on my desktop, wireless when streaming my desktop. If I'm already getting a bit of lag streaming I may as well get a bit of convienence out of it.

>wired
Because i can find it.

Logitech M510 Mouse

Lasts 1+ years on two AA battery.

Name a better mouse than G400S (my mouse)

Attached: 1506044911710.jpg (215x276, 10K)

if you keep the mice on the desk the entire time then there is no point in buying wireless. more expensive, more failure points, heavier, worry about batteries (if they last a "year" then the performanse of it is complete trash).

"pros" starting to use wireless only means that they are not as bad as they use to be compared to wired ones in terms of performance and those "pros" are paid to use them.

"lower latency than wired"
are you sure about that one?

Razer Deathadder 3.5G

wired for desktop and wireless for everything else

>do twitch/FPS gaming?

Wired

>anything else not requiring fast responses?

Wireless

For twitch/FPS type games I learned to use wired only and preferable PS/2 instead of USB, but those days are long gone.

>Wireless(new Logitech one), lower latency than wired

However you are connecting your wired mouse/keyboard must be slowing it down significantly if wireless is beating it in latency.

Wired with that little cord stand tripod so it doesn't get caught in anything or tangled. Best possible option. With wireless you would always have to worry about the battery, with wired you can use it forever and never think about it. If you're traveling and have to use a laptop in some weird areas like hotel room desk then wireless is better for those situations. In your permanent setup wired is always nicer.

logitechs newer wireless witchcraft makes wired mice obsolete

i fucking love the unifying receiver

whats so good about it?

>uses one usb slot
>no cords
>just werks

>not using bluetooth receiver

You wire everything. Especially if you are in an area that has multiple strong signals in a small area. (Like a small apartment complex or dorm)

Less latency and you never have to worry about batteries dying at the worst time.

unrelated but what's the smallest logitech mouse with two buttons on the side?
i'm using a g203 right now but i'd like to know if there's something even smaller for my loli hands

wireless mice is understandable, some of the wired ones have their wires bent in an annoying way due to how they're packaged, especially braided ones. still not using wireless tho

wireless keyboards are pointless except for niche uses (i.e living room setup)

mouse? wired
keyboard? wireless

i hear that logitech has some wireless meme that makes it as fast (some friends claim better) than wire, but idk kev, personally sticking to wired when playing video games/editing

The only time you use wireless is if you are using a mobile setup and/or a TV media center setup.

You should always use wired connections for mice, keyboard and internet if you are doing any sort of serious gaming or complex task like video editing.

A rechargable battery is still a battery that will eventually run empty.

Logitechs wireless/marketing meme is called "lightspeed".
Most pros in CSGO or other shooters stuck with wired not due to latency, but due to weight. Wired mice are just much lighter because they don't need a battery.

The new G Pro Wireless is just 80 grams and lighter than anything Zowie has released yet and is seeing widespread adaption quickly. They also doubled the battery from 30 to 60 hours compared to their last flagship mouse. It's probably the best mouse you can buy right now on a purely technical level, but at 150$ its expensive as fuck.

If you don't care about weight that much the G305 lasts 2-4 month on a single AA battery and costs just 60$. Anything by logitech with lightspeed connector will do though, but I heard some of the infinte scroll wheel mice having issues.

>the object I move a lot should be wired
>the object that is stationary all the time should be wireless
is this bait or brainletism?

Attached: hmm.png (1923x1573, 774K)

youtu.be/wQxw-pX4dak?t=1010

Logitech G900 wireless shits on all other wired mouse.

My wireless g903 is much better then my old deathadder chroma whatever razor mouse.

if I had enough money i could buy a video on his channel that says that all of that is marketing BS
please understand, i only want what's good for you and that is to spend your money on something worthwile

Bought the G Pro Wireless and it‘s the best mouse I have tried yet, replaced my Zowie FK1

Attached: D649344A-699D-470A-88CD-11E2F73C6855.jpg (2527x2527, 1.24M)

>gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/2418-logitech-g900-chaos-spectrum-review-and-in-depth-analysis
REEEEE Logitech BOUGHT ALL THE REVIEWS

>cs:go

Attached: lmao.jpg (369x366, 24K)

wireless recharging mousepad

wireless because the wire is annoying

If you use an aaa battery and use a converter, you can shave off another couple of grams and bring the g305 to 85grams.

I need a mouse to replace my busted g502. I want something just as heavy as the thing with a less gaymur design. Also a better scroll wheel. Are there even other alternatives, or would I just be stuck with getting a newer version of the g502?

Wireless is more aesthetic; wired is more practical.

>Because we do not have an anechoic chamber in our own labs (read about those here), we're relying on Logitech's internally-generated charts for the visual accompaniment to this part of the discussion. Bear this in mind.

please understand, at best it's deceptful marketing. why don't you spend your money on friends or your girlfriend?

the wired mouse needs some kind of cable holder. the cable will get stuck somewhere and make the mouse harder to move if something does not hold it in its place. that at least if your pc is on the floor and not on the desk

>implying csgo pros aren‘t the highest authority on mice
quake is dead and everything is zoomer shit

You do realize we're not discussing anechoic chamber radiation performance right?

>implying pro gamer gear isn't heavily influenced by sponsorships

>and everything is zoomer shit
top quality argument here, mr. 23 year old.

Attached: 9d15855a-7285-42a4-b89d-2f2829e043da.gif (300x171, 1.99M)

t. zoomer shithead

>CS:GO release date: like 2010 or some shit
>Quake Champions: 2017

store.steampowered.com/app/611500/Quake_Champions/

Filco Majestouch Convertible lasts for at least 3 months and is mechanical, stop buying shitty products lmao

>is this bait or brainletism?
No. Yes I do move my mouse a lot, but only on specif part of my desk and it can easily be put away as its small and light. Now keyboards are large, even my 75% sized one. With wireless, small and slim keyboard I can easily pick it up and put somewhere else when I need to use my desk for work/hobbies(electronics, soldering, /vr/ stuff etc).

Now people always bring up latency/lag/battery life, but even my bluetooth one doesn't have any issues(there is no input lag even when gaming), and its been on same batteries for last 4-5 months. Only problem is it wont work on ufei or when I need to get into it or to safe mode, but I dont constantly need go access those so its no problem for me.

Attached: 1404659837532.png (476x286, 130K)

G Pro Wireless user here.
Not having a mouse cable dragging on your mouse is amazing.

Wired for me I have too much shit to charge as it is let alone a fucking mouse.

Reluctantly checked.

>tfw with a logitech g700 i don't have to choose either or i get both

Attached: 1547345511010.jpg (894x720, 81K)

air58's + hyperglides + artisan shidenkai is the ultimate mouse using experience

Attached: 1497388093780.png (634x740, 555K)

Very nice, you're diamonds

Attached: iojq13mkyruy.jpg (900x833, 55K)

pls respond

>/thread
WeirdChamp

nothing personel kid

Attached: lel.png (1478x833, 572K)

Get you a mouse that can do both

Attached: g700s-hero.png.imgw.2000.2000.png (2000x1346, 2.77M)

This. Putting batteries in/recharging your mouse is faggot.

>people who sit in the corner with a foot per 360 rotation
>authorities

this
people who nolife kovaak's fps aim trainer are far better at using the mouse than any pro
youtube.com/watch?v=WkZl-ZLbQwU

Did I fugged up Jow Forums

This was my last mouse but it developed a double click
Had for more than 5 years, it was the business model (same hardware, no gay branding)

Forgot pic

Attached: 20190214_175229.jpg (4032x3024, 2.32M)

based
fuck wirelessfags

Attached: 1549427329526.png (600x600, 578K)

Replacing batteries and recharging wireless mouses is a giant pain in the ass. The new chi charging pads are nice but I rather like using a giant desk pad now, and have never felt encumbered by my mouse cord. Really no benefit in my mind.

literally just plug it in overnight like you do when charging your phone

>replacing a single AA battery once a month is a pain in the ass
id hate to be you when actual problems come your way

user, don't say that, my g400s is the only one I've had that didn't develop the double click so I'm still using them. I think I'll give up mice if I have to use a newer one. If I need to solder a new switch in it I'll probably mess up somewhere, my g400 just doesn't feel the same since I re-spliced the usb cable.
Wired

not same mouse

Wireless mice last a full week nowadays and charge in two hours. If you run out of battery you just plug it in and play wired for an hour.

Literally poorfag cope.