Oh NONONONONONONO

Oh NONONONONONONO

Attached: Screenshot_20190214_183915_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x2240, 693K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/aqlv0z/metro_exodus_day_one_patch_notes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>T H I C C
reported for hate speech

>tfw leather jacket shills were SEETHING when I called DLSS dogshit upscaling
not too far off, wew

This has been known since day one, faggot. Normies and redditors are just picking up on it now.

>normies
don't reply to me you fucking nigger

Hello normie.

This faggot is comparing 4K native to 1080p with DLSS, kys

The DLSS results in BF V are really bad. I tried it out myself and compared 4K + DLSS with 2560x1440 upscaled to 4K (Lanczos in Irfanview). The "dumb" upscale from 1440p looks much better than DLSS. I have no fucking clue what NVIDIA is doing with their neural network upscaler to have it produce much worse results than a standard, well-known upscaling method which has been in use forever, it's mind-boggling.

This looks exactly like back in the day when AA became the big new thing.

They are both at 4k

Lmao

old.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/aqlv0z/metro_exodus_day_one_patch_notes/

Fixed blurred UI when DLSS is enabled

Fixed visual artifacts for RTX high mode

DLSS can be applied in the Benchmark

Tuned DLSS sharpness to improve image quality

Updated learned data for DLSS to improve image quality with DLSS on

>Believing Joker obese AYYMD asslicker lies

TOP KEK, AYYMDPOORFAGS.

How does the non upscaling dlss look? Does it just blur everything up like FXAA. Its just the tensor cores right, so it should be "free" performance wise.

>How does the non upscaling dlss look?
We don't know, it doesn't exist in practice. I don't think there's even a demo or benchmark for DLSS 2x available. Theoretically it should be 'free' in terms of performance I guess, as long as you don't run into a bottleneck on tensor cores (which may also be busy with denoising for RTX).

he is latina. only wh*Te people can do hate speach

>Fixed blurred UI when DLSS is enabled

UI = User Interface

Did you look at the fucking OP image? EVERYTHING IS BLURRY. User Interface isn't even shown there

wait, the game has already launched? Haven't heard anything about it.

DEAD ON ARRIVAL
O
A

I thought the idea was you could supersample and turn dlss on, effectively getting a better looking image? Of course it looks worse when comparing to the same resolution. Has anyone released images and fps showing what 1080p vs 1080p monitor + 4k supersample + dlss?

it's latinx BIGOT

>non upscaling dlss
Incorrect, the whole premise of the technology is to upscale a low resolution image while using machine learning to make it look less shit (the shittiness coming from low resolution).

>Yeah.. I think its safe to say that Nvidia over sold DLSS a bit. Great performance improvement as long as you like your asshole covered in a THICC layer of vaseline.
what did he mean by this

Attached: ((())).jpg (281x200, 29K)

isn't he fat himself?

>fat
>not differently abled
reported for double hate speech

That is the UI, duffus.
Have you even played a Metro game?

I think gravitationally challenged is a better term

Attached: 084075739753489.jpg (480x608, 46K)

So after looking at that you think one is at 4k and one is 1080p DLSS? Interesting.
Looks like this nvidiafag isn't blind yet. But don't worry, he will be now that you pointed it out.

The point here however is that in your analogy 1080p looks better than 4k supersampled from 1080p + dlss.