What's the point of these? Why should I care that much about leaves...

What's the point of these? Why should I care that much about leaves? Why does my landlord pay people just to blast the driveway/sidewalk with air while I'm trying to sleep? Are leafblowers a meme?

Attached: blowme.jpg (651x646, 621K)

everything is fake and pointless

Wet leaves are slippery
You want your house/property to look presentable
Snowman's looks like shit if it's filled with leaves

He doesn't care about leaves. He wants you to stop sleeping till noon user.

They're fun but you should use them unless there's a forest next to you.

Because well groomed lawns are very nice. It's one of the main things I notice when I go to visit someone's house

Free compost.

>well groomed lawns are very nice. It's one of the main things I notice when I go to visit someone's house

Attached: 1539193468146.gif (750x400, 122K)

Boomers use it to fuck with zoomers

You sound like the kind of person I wouldn't invite over in the first place.

>yardlet detected

I can't fucking wait for summer

boomers are cryptokikes who hate nature and thus are always trying to control or exterminate it through the evil jew practise of landscaping

ok op, this anons gonna bite the bait and powerlevel. landscaper here. i can not bring myself to question the leafblower meme when i get paid $15/hour, under the table, to wander around some random yard with one of these obnoxious machines, all the while enjoying a comfy podcast or audiobook. leafblowers are not memes.

Attached: do_not_question_meme.png (339x402, 234K)

both true

Attached: Death-Grips1.jpg (420x420, 151K)

>Snowman's looks like shit
JC

>caring this much about fucking grass
sod off, lawnfag

Attached: muhgrass.png (768x1024, 2.15M)

You're getting paid to do something you admit is random and obnoxious. Not convinced.

Attached: landscaper.jpg (740x531, 121K)

The best thing about living in an apartment is not having a yard.

Fuck yards.

Slapping someone with dogshit would probably land you an assault charge lol

>You're getting paid to do something you admit is random and obnoxious. Not convinced.

power leveling landscape-fag here again. Yes, I admit it, leafblowers are a kind of IRL shitposting. As a fellow user, you're telling me you wouldn't let people pay you to shitpost all day long while you just chilled out listening to podcasts and audiobooks? not convinced.

>throwing away money every month to rent
At least get a condo

i would, too. Still a meme, but a fine meme, like an '08 frog.

>sharing a wall
no thanks

They are gearfaggotry for old farts.

boomers yards are soulless water-sucking chores.

You need trees, and plants and bushes and flowers. Not a eternally castrated weed.

While we do have a leaf blower, does anyone else also sometimes just use their riding mower as basically a giant leaf blower? Also mulches some of it.

based user, based.

Attached: BASED_BOBBY.png (464x346, 192K)

how is he levitating like that?

My doggo doesn't much like them.

Attached: doggo.jpg (756x1008, 276K)