Sup Jow Forums, /b/ here

sup Jow Forums, /b/ here

I have to let my little sister and my gf use my computer sometimes, how can I keep them from seeing my (((pictures))) so they don't call the authorities?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 11.44.16 AM.png (330x308, 77K)

Install Gentoo

What do you mean by (((pictures)))? I can't tell if you mean Jow Forums memes and you live in a country with hate speech laws, or you mean something else and you'd actually deserve being put behind bars.

Attached: gas1.png (458x594, 380K)

Just encrypt em, stupid.

I just mean they can't see these (((pictures))) or terrible things will happen to me, I need to look at them though

Show them and explain everything, they'll understand

What are those pictures of? If you provide an explanation I'll give you instructions.

>What are those pictures of?
just humans

post feet

Adult humans or..?

This, post your sister's feet first

pm'd you the fix

>it's not ok when we do it
go suck a dick

veracrypt, now go back faggot

no security solution
>/dont click/seriously dont click/((pictures))
>zip/rar file no password, remove file extension
>hidden folder/files
>external hdd or usb drive, that you have to remember to disconnect and physically hide

low security solution
>zip/rar with password, will have to remember to delete unzipped/unrared when done.
>encrypted external hard drive or usb drive, will have to remember to unmount drive when done

better security
>buy another computer and use full disk encryption, power off when done

>>/dont click/seriously dont click/((pictures))
I'll do you one better.
Make a really long directory tree which is basically a maze with different branching paths, but only one is correct.
/something/
/something/i won't tell you what/

/something/i won't tell you what/click here/
/something/i won't tell you what/click here/halo/
/something/i won't tell you what/click here/halo/do you know wats here!/
/something/i won't tell you what/click here/halo/do you know wats here!/you know it.txt (file contains "nothing!")

/something/i won't tell you what/jk click here/
/something/i won't tell you what/jk click here/halo/
/something/i won't tell you what/jk click here/halo/dis is the right way!/
/something/i won't tell you what/jk click here/halo/dis is the right way!/congraTULATION!/
/something/i won't tell you what/jk click here/halo/dis is the right way!/congraTULATION!/you won!/
/something/i won't tell you what/jk click here/halo/dis is the right way!/congraTULATION!/you won!/your prize is.../
/something/i won't tell you what/jk click here/halo/dis is the right way!/congraTULATION!/you won!/your prize is.../jk lol.txt

/something/i won't tell you what/no dont click there, click here/
/something/i won't tell you what/no dont click there, click here/dis is the wrong way/
/something/i won't tell you what/no dont click there, click here/dis is the wrong way/dun go here/
/something/i won't tell you what/no dont click there, click here/dis is the wrong way/dun go here/!!!!!!turn back/
/something/i won't tell you what/no dont click there, click here/dis is the wrong way/dun go here/!!!!!!turn back/!!!!!!!!!/
/something/i won't tell you what/no dont click there, click here/dis is the wrong way/dun go here/!!!!!!turn back/!!!!!!!!!/halo/((pictures))

An ex used to do this when sending me nudes.

yeah but windows will often show you recents under last documents accessed in the start menu or when pulling up a program that can open images, then file path is irrelephant

He's saying someone might call the authorities, so I'd say no.

you can disable that, which honestly should be one the first things you do on a new windows install.

Use multiple profiles.

I just sent a tip, stay away from vans

I've seen people suggest this sort of thing. It's a funny joke, but completely retarded and highly irresponsible to take seriously. If the cops get involved, they're going to use forensic tools on your computer to run keyword searches of your entire drive, which will find everything, regardless of where it is. They will also examine your hard drive with a hex editor and tools that let them find deleted files, so there is no non-technical way to hide your shit. You have to do it the hard way and actually use things like encryption and more permanent deletion methods to keep your activities confidential.

it really depends on what you security model is. yes, it will keep techlets out.

>forensic tools
you can just use windows built in search to search everywhere (including hidden folders) with wildcard search "*.jp*g *.png *.gif *.webm *.mkv *.mp*g *.avi *.mp4 *.3gp"

windows by default also thumbnails everything and all those thumbnails are saved in the same place. even firefox and chrome thumbnail pages you visit, unless you disable it.

>you can just use windows built in search to search everywhere (including hidden folders) with wildcard search "*.jp*g *.png *.gif *.webm *.mkv *.mp*g *.avi *.mp4 *.3gp"
that's illegal