Modular All-In-One?

I haven’t seen this done before on here so feast your eyes on my GFs new-to-her budget gaming/library PC. Thoughts?

Goals
>Use monitor mount as a PC Shelf
>$300 budget
>Moderate gaming Abilities
>Decent mobility
>Ease of setup
>Magnetic speaker

Accomplishments
>Simply need to plug it into wall for use
>Single power cord, single outlet usage
>Wireless everything

Specs
>i5 2500, 8GB, GTX 1050ti Low Profile

Attached: F102498A-2E9A-400A-A4FF-BCE78F8691BE.jpg (1536x2048, 486K)

cool

Attached: 4A188A99-C0C3-4A08-9E08-F45DE08DAFC2.jpg (1536x2112, 566K)

Attached: BC2712C1-F4FE-4805-8ACA-2CF286801CDB.jpg (1537x2050, 370K)

Small form factor machines are quite a chunk of change more than a mATX or even ATX sized tower.

Check ebay for used parts.

cool idea. Where'd she get the mount?

It was an anniversary gift. I bought it on amazon. Originally meant for the wall. Had to drill some holes to make it work.

Yessir. Bid on the PC and the GPU.

i did some training at a payroll place in 2012 and they had labs full of SFF dells + monitors + km + wires on these neat A frames with handles on top for easy lugging. always wanted one

She’s playing L4D2 right now. With the entire PC set on the foot of our bed. I asked her to trade PCs but she didn’t go for
It.

We get it, you have a girlfriend. Might as well go to a homeless shelter and talk about how rich and filling your daily meals are.

Jesus not trying to offend anyone. Just giving context. 1050ti doesn’t cut it for me.

With GPUs, there's no point in buying anything below an RX 580. Everything below that is shit value for the money. The 580 beats the 1060 and is cheaper too.

Well, with a small form factor build I was limited. 1050ti is as good as it gets with a prebuilt. I wish I didn’t have a small budget. Things obviously would’ve been different if I had more disposable income but this was the best
I could possibly do with minimal income.

Cute build OP

Thanks user

Did the 1050ti come with an extra 6/8pin connector? I bought a cheap one and it only had power via the rail and it sucked balls.

>Modular All-In-One
Its called laptop, user.

Explain to me exactly what makes a laptop modular other than drives?

It’s takes all the power from the PCIe slot. No external power.

The inwin Chopin can mount on a vesa mount on a monitor

So you just put the case on a shelf next to the monitor?
How is that an AIO?

What's the point of this?

You could have gone with a NUC. God knows the 1050ti is fucking terrible for plenty of games.