'Hey user, meet your dev team'

>'Hey user, meet your dev team'

Attached: 1545125953025.jpg (415x315, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/india/comments/aqx0aj/whats_the_deal_with_young_men_jaipur/
huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/15/take-poo-loo-indian-psa_n_5153313.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha they look like cool guys! I look forward to working with you all.
t. not some kind of bitter racist virgin

this

>t.rapid rapij
goo poo in the fucking loo monkey

t. microsoft certified industry standard dev team.

Why doesn't Jow Forums like pajeets?

>Hey user, you will have daily phone meetings for code review with Rajeesh at 3am. Think ya can handle that for us?

Attached: 38B779B2-EC23-4963-8E72-E758AE482F44.jpg (480x360, 17K)

It is fine.

Attached: pajeet.png (250x269, 79K)

Must you really ask that

Attached: Pyke_chillin_in_Baron_pit.jpg (1024x683, 374K)

assuming their english is good enough this is fine

Why's he having a smoke in the sewer?

why do their women have a bloody shit stain between their eyes

to unwind after a hard day of doing the needful

Two of them identify as female, shitlord
I can't even this transphobia
You will be reported to HR

I'd rather have them paint their faces than dress like sluts and fuck a thousand guys
yankee madarchod

wtf I love bitter racist virgins now!

Lmaooooooo thank you for your joking sir

>not applying for companies that require citizenship
>not only applying for companies which specifically do not have an H1-B program
You can look up the latter on pajeet sites.

Jow Forums is irrelevant. IT does not like pajeets. They reek of curry and it fills any room you're in with them. It's weird how much their body permeates that fucking smell. If that's not bad enough, being on the phone with them is impossible because of whatever dogshit university they went to, to learn english.

DERK DERK DERK FUCK YOU

Attached: shitskin.jpg (530x298, 27K)

Microsoft hires 100,000 of us and our code is so sloppy it has to be re-written by 500 overworked white guys. This problem is known to industry peeps as "The Code Diaper" and you'd hear more about it if you were paying attention. It's ultimately four times more expensive to outsource because the work has to be redone years later by white guys. Indian code is patchwork rats nest shit that fails and needs to be completely redone the minute it's integrated into any bigger project. This is real info from a medium-sized tech company CEO that we've talked to several times. Indians fucking suck at coding, don't believe everything you hear about them being awesome.

Here is an email reply directly from the CEO of a successful tech company whose name you have heard at least once or twice:

You missed the mark. Indians are generally OK on skills, they just don't give a flying crap. They show up, do what you tell them, leave. Low on ambition and ideas. They blow their money on white BMWs and $300 dress shirts so they couldn't be entrepreneurial if they tried. They're probably just happy to not be in Mumbai. The sad part is all the big companies are crying "more H-1Bs!" but these are jobs that could and should be done by American high-schoolers. Pretty sure they wash their hands because there are signs telling them to. Not familiar with "Code Diaper".

Holy shit, you nailed it to the best details

Attached: bala.jpg (845x451, 160K)

Attached: 1520486922487.jpg (949x1500, 1.02M)

Its a way to check if there's methane in the sewer.
If there is methane, its his last smoke.

Are you paying me extra for having to be awake at odd hours?

oh, user don't talk about pay like that it's tacky. We will pay you but you will receive a write-up for your aggressive and combative attitude towards a superior.

>f-f-fucking pajeets taking my job
>i-i-i-i am better and smarter then them

Attached: crying.jpg (700x700, 149K)

>don't believe everything you hear about them being awesome.
nobody has EVER said that, not even once. and if it was said, i'm sure it was said in an incredibly sarcastic manner.

>>'Hey user, meet your dev team'
disgusting. I quit. go fuck yourselves.

>coping manmeet sanjit tries to defend his people
>spells "than" wrong thus corroborating the statements others made about indians not having the skills to contribute meaningful work in the english white man's world

>no commies
>no faggots
>no trannies
>no feminists
It's a good team tbqh

POO

>go to CS orientation
>all 'proffs' are poo-in-loos

Attached: 1483505079721.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

Jow Forums is irrelevant

VERY

We outsource work to a company in India and they are a fucking pain in the ass. You have to baby sit them. They write shit code and their QA/Testing team miss even the most obvious bugs. I'm also going to complain to HR about myself and my colleagues having to help them outside pf work hours due to time difference but I know nothing will come of it.

In saying that we have a few Indians in the team and they don't stink like curry and are very Westernised. Maybe their high caste pajeets??

if you don't like this, stop voting for conservatives who created and profit from an economy reliant on outsourcing.

K so how fast will you do the work and what it will cost me to support it for 2 years?

Are you retarded? Democrats are the ones who approved for H1B1 workers. Trump actually made it much harder over the years.

I'm not talking about foreign people coming here to work, you tard.

To be fair, this is the correct response of someone who hasn't worked with pajeets before. You can't know the horror without experiencing it first hand.

Trump gave companies tax breaks here in the united states and less regulations in the states. Why do you think there is a 4% unemployment rate? Companies now have more incentive to hire here in America than before.

You get what you pay for desu

>Woman at back probably makes some awesome homemade food. Brings plenty to work to share. Awesome samosas.
>Far left probably has a brother who works down on the market. Super friendly with everyone. 'If you need anything just mention me by name user and he'll make sure you get a great deal'
>Grey shirt; super smart big brains. When you fuck up he doesn't look down on you. Just helps you out, fixes everything, and keeps it quiet. 'Don't mention it, user'.
>Blue shirt; the office party animal. Always trying to get you to come to some huge Indian wedding. Has a sideline importing rare whiskey. His uncle is a local Doctor. He sorts you out with whatever flavour of meds you want.
>Woman in front is a typical motherly Indian woman. She's always making sure everything's good at home. Feels sorry for you because she doesn't understand why you're not married already. Did your laundry for a month when you first got the job. Crisp ironed shirts.
100% would hire over fat, useless, undereducated, under-performing, Americans any day.

Attached: AverageAmericanOfficeWorker.jpg (254x199, 8K)

Taking the credit for groundwork laid by Obama. Corporate tax cuts are still nothing compared to offshore tax havens, workers are still underpaid, and it's still cheaper to outsource to asia.

you can almost hear the chair crying out in pain through this image

genuine question why do Indians actually smell so much of curry?

Because they eat it lul

But are they good at their job?

Can't expect top tier service if you're paying the third word.

because they probably make it at home and the smell just stays.
I try to close the closets/doors, open windows when I'm making food that has a smell, so that my clothes don't smell like the food, most people probably don't bother with that.

you are what you eat

> Taking credit for Obama's work

LOL, are you kidding me? Looks at how many people are leaving or trying to leave liberal areas for conservative / swing states such as Texas and Florida.

When Obama and democrats have complete control of the house we had the worse unemployment rate in years. Then, once the republicans took over the house while Obama was president we started to see the economy grow. Once Trump and Republicans had complete control again the economy is doing better than ever.

Offshore tax haven was a thing when Obama was president and democrats had the house. Also, Americans like to use the word "underpaid" when they have no marketable skills and can only accept minimum wage jobs.

It is cheaper to outsource to Asia, but you will need American IT workers to double check their work, because we all know how shoddy it can be. Or another possibility is to not outsource at all. It might work in the short run, but in the long run if you don't build the program correctly, it can cost a lot more money and your company's reputation that is hard to gain back.

>>Blue shirt; the office party animal.
Lost it.

They are satisfactory, which is enough for most. They are also getting better as their economy grows. Indians are intellectually superior to the average American, so the more their region develops the more they pull away. They also don't have a population of niggers to keep in line (although they have some dodgy muslim neighbours). Indians are super racist, based people too - there's no way they'll kowtow to SJW and trans-gender politics.

Where the fuck you faggots are coming from?

One of the most ancient civilizations in the world.
Has made numerous contributions in every aspect of the human life including science and humanities.
Through contacting them you can open your mind to a different culture and enhance your brain.
Western philosophy and science has been greatly influenced by them from the very beginnings(ancient Greeks).
What's your problem user?
That their skin is a bit darker than yours?

You can tell that blue shirt is trouble just by lookin at him :)))

I fuck you're mom

If that's so, how come present day Indians are mostly African tier savages? inb4 colonization.

you should probably get your news from sources other than Jow Forums and infowars

Is this Jow Forums falseflagging or what

Would it be racist to decline a handshake?

Isn't it a fact that most of the country is poor as fuck, uneducated with no real values and rape is a big problem?

>Hey user, meet your dev team
Alright, going from left to right:
Suresh is brilliant and fast. User Stories "just work" when he gets them.
Yagesh can't be trusted and needs constant supervision.
Priyanka has never done anything on any project, as far as I can tell, yet she still draws a salary.
Deepthi is the best I've ever seen in QA.
Hmm, I don't even recognise the guy on the far right of the picture. Is he even in the team?

You could just as easily be talking about many US states.

reddit.com/r/india/comments/aqx0aj/whats_the_deal_with_young_men_jaipur/
is this common for many US states? Come the fuck on.

That's not him, that was Sam 'I used to have an adult swim show for a week' Hyde

>Microsoft hires 100,000 of us and our code is so sloppy it has to be re-written by 500 overworked white guys.

I know of a company that hires a bunch of indians to do the monkey on a typewriter part of entering data from old documents, then a handful of eastern europeans who do the quality control.
Hurray globalism.

absolutely based

>ctrl + f basically
>no results

no one likes pajeets

I'll give you a hint,
re**it.

Meh. It depends. It's just like the white programmers Jow Forums like to dick ride. At uni, the white CS students are soiboi faggots do that attitude carries over to whatever company hires them. This place also fails to realize that pajeets don't get affirmative action points. I would be more worried about women, niggers, and spics. I don't work at a dogshit company that does grunt work for bigger companies. I work with some pajeets that are good at what they do and I met some pajeets that just faked it until they got that H1B visa. Jow Forums needs to stop shitting up this board and Jow Forums needs to stop being so insecure.

From my experience Tamils are lazy and untrustworthy, but the guys from the next province over (I forget what it was called) are bro tier and a pleasure to work with

(YOU)
bas kar, rulayega kya

>implying id get hired anywhere

pakistan murdabad bhai

Hi, do you guys prefer amd or nvidia?

u saying wat u son of basterd bich?

Attached: file.png (660x440, 410K)

the 'poo in loo' meme isnt fucking funny. its literally just 'LMAO POO AND LOO ARE FUNNY WORDS AND INDIANS SHIT ON LE STREET XD IM SO QUIRKY"
can we just go back to calling them curryniggers for god sakes.

>ctrl f
>open bobs
>0 results

it comes from a song promoting using toilets in india I think

huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/15/take-poo-loo-indian-psa_n_5153313.html

its still not funny.

They aren't. You're exaggerating because like a typical retard, you don't know what nuance is. Is it completely a good place? No. The rural areas are still shit because of poverty and retarded Hindu superstition and they still have to deal with 1.3 billion people. It has improved drastically in the past 15 years and it is looking better as time goes on. Since you think colonization has little effect, that proves you are a Jow Forumsack who spams these threads on Jow Forums. Fuck off back to your containment board

hello newfriend, welcome to 4channel :^)

>projecting this hard

How did Pajeet become the term of choice for Indians? AFAIK it's not even a real name. Why not Patel?

India's problem was not colonization but their social democratic economic policies and corruption.

Your English is pretty good for an ESL Indian!

I'm sure it originated from that "Pajeet, my son" exploitable comic, and it just stuck because most people on here can't think for themselves

samefag

At the very least, it's one of the many ways you can identify a brain poisoned incel online.

Attached: swing and a miss.png (355x155, 5K)

nice try

Attached: scrot.png (332x147, 4K)

3 out of 5 ain't bad and you know it ;3

you played yourself

Attached: 1542495906017.jpg (360x360, 29K)

>"YOU PLAYED YOURSELF XD"
instagram ass dj khaled liking normie normie normie xd XD TRAPHOUSE SIDECHICK LMAOOOOO
go back to fucking instagay, nigger

i have no clue what you'e talking about
maybe you're the one who should go back

Attached: 296e5b9c.jpg (1280x720, 76K)