How do white men compete in diverse areas Jow Forums?

Living in a ethnostate tier area right now and wondering what it’s like for white Men living in these super diverse metro areas in dating. Are they good or bad? Are Jow Forums memes true that all white women are racemixing trash desperate for BBC and that non white women hate white men because of the Schlomo “evil white men” meme? Or do they do well like dating statistics suggest?

Attached: 2226A657-E37E-43EF-AD7F-BFE431B04E80.jpg (515x732, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmNCWMd9-tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By being white, you dirty boy loving gypsy.

My ex wife is almost identical to this Del Rey broad. You post so often I'm constantly reminded of her (my ex) cute butt and charming yet insane behavior and thought process.

In short, fuck you OP.

White guys are the most sought after demographic and if you're into non-white chick's then dating is like shooting fish in a barrel for you.

>>my ex looks like Del Rey
Lucky piece of shit

she was probably a bitch to deal with

I'm not white, but I live in a major city, just about all of my friends are white, and white guys are at the top of the food chain. A normal looking white guy can date across all racial boundaries, that can't be said for any other guy (unless theyre total Chads).

anyone who replies to this thread seriously is a faggot falling for bait

>>White guysare tip of the foot chain
How so?

Attached: 4E04C5BB-04F1-449A-BFB2-7ADB13E2C41F.jpg (700x700, 123K)

Post more Lana.

Attached: DoePXzCXsAADod2.jpg (499x479, 46K)

Ok but tell me more

Attached: 15776CA2-291C-4414-AE0A-D40F41DC4FA0.jpg (1280x1706, 379K)

lol no

Attached: 1537338882775.jpg (638x794, 37K)

Fuck you

Attached: 59871F41-A79A-4EF6-B763-0062E30E56F5.jpg (288x512, 24K)

Fuck you for scaring them off

youtube.com/watch?v=XmNCWMd9-tw

There's a saying about hot chicks.. "some guy, somewhere, is tired of her shit"

see above

Did you at least put a few babies in her? Those genes can’t be allowed to die.

>non white women hate white men because of the Schlomo “evil white men” meme
This makes them love white men even more, retard.

disgusting tranny

Fuck yes, at least one. Might not be worth more.

Well, I would assume that whites are chased by older women, because they want to settle down and they know whites are the only ones who got their shit together. Well, also east asians.

Good man. Why “at least one”? Why aren’t you sure how many kids your ex wife had?

Outside of the Jewnited States mixed race couples are literally frowned upon and discriminated against in social settings, rather than being encouraged in the media - apart from the rare anomalous cases, of course. White on white has, and will always be, the most popular choice here.

I live among the Mexicans. Good-looking white guys are in demand, but the parents of girls from high-class Mexican families often straight up forbid them to date a non-Hispanic. It can be shocking on one hand, but on the other I suppose they're just trying to "preserve their heritage" the same as we'd like to do.

>How do white men compete in diverse area
It's called money.

I got at least one in. Not sure if it's worth having another (cuz shes crazy) seemed pretty self explanatory

It is over.

Attached: PnhPJAe.jpg (728x1061, 92K)

But she’s your ex I assumed it wasn’t possible. You should go for it user, those genes must live on

Not lana so I don’t care

Baaaaah autizm.

Attached: lanathanksgiving.webm (384x480, 2.6M)

I need gifs user

White men are generally inferior, they simply can't compete in diverse areas.

Exactly as I thought

Fuck

He’s not me I swear

Pathetic

do you never sleep lanaposter

Theres something called quoting more than one post in your post.

Only 5 hours

Fuck you

Was meant for him

They adopt the predominate culture and become wiggers.

t. knower of knows

Wiggers sadden me desu

when youre a teenager being a wigger is a solid strategy for getting pussy

No, I hardly see anyone dating outside of their "status". University people date with university people. And University is, to a large extent, ethnically homogenous.

I said “diverse” environments not homogeneous parts of the Netherlands

Wherever there is a university, there is a ethnic diversity, for the most part. I live in the randstad so that's basically as ethnically diverse as you will find in the Netherlands.

Tbh I don't see anyone dating outside of their race. Muslims stick to muslims and whites, to a large extent, stick with whites or at least associate with people who are similar.

Okay but this is aimed at mostly mutts desu

>It's another concern troll thread

Attached: 1488114258507.png (1600x1200, 1.12M)

Fuck Aussie cunt

ooga booga

where i am, near a large shitlib city, most women are dykes or whores, and if theyre not that, theyre insane, stupid, dull, or a combo

I live in Stockholm, so the minorities who tend to live here are often somewhat better/more assimiliated (I'm talking about the core city limits, no the outer suburbs where the riffraff are).

In short, things are not bad. I see a clear difference between the ages. For White men under the age of 25, it's quite common to see them with a brown girl (sometimes even black). However for White men above, say, 40, I almost only see them with Asian women when they are racemixing. Most of those women are also imported and not born in Sweden.

The problem isn't really getting laid per se, it is A) finding a White woman who isn't B) a roastie and/or a crazed feminist.

That's the difficult part. I even know some Swedish guys my age (20s) who prefer dating MENA girls precisely because of their relative sexual conservatism.

Ethnic girls are dating up with young white guys.
Older guys are dating down with Asians but they get youthful looks.
Nothing new under the Sun.
Fml why is Sweden even so high IQ on those maps?

Sad

who the girl in red

>Are Jow Forums memes true that all white women are racemixing trash desperate for BBC

I haven't been on a date since 2014. My huwhite sister has three mudbabies with three different Niggers. It's bad out here, user.

user it’s lana Del Rey
Sad it’s well and truly over for the white man

Show pics

>Sad it’s well and truly over for the white man

Pretty much this. Things might not look bad now but just wait another 10-15 years when the boomers all die off. It’s going to be nightmarish.

The upside is that all the white roasties with mystery meat kids will reap what they sow. Enjoy living in a shitskin favela and starving to death once the food supplies get cut off

ITS OVER

How to fuck does a Romanian know?

>How do white men compete in diverse areas Jow Forums?
Shower. Trim your beard. Make small talk instead of looking at your phone. You are now ahead of 90% of competition. Bonus points if you walk away from bitchy behavior instead of standing there and taking it like a cuck.
>Are Jow Forums memes true that all white women are racemixing trash desperate for BBC and that non white women hate white men because of the Schlomo “evil white men” meme?
The problem isn't really getting a woman to date, it's finding one to start a family with. Most women are delaying childbirth to focus on their careers, so they are only open to casual dating and hookups. By the time they are ready to settle they have too much emotional damage to be a good wife or mother.

Interesting

White people still segregate themselves like crazy in diverse metro areas. I went to my cities mall for Black Friday and it was roughly 40% white, 40% black, and 20% other. 9/10 young couples were same race. Every once in a while you'll see a white girl with a brown/black guy or a white guy with a brown/Asian girl but it's rare enough to stand out to you.

>>Goes to mall on black Friday
Poorfag defected

Black magic.

Attached: untitled-article-1487974011-body-image-1487974185.jpg (960x1200, 48K)

People here stomp you in the parking lot for a 10 euro price drop. It is legitimately pathetic. Most tech stuff drops in price with time regardless.

Alot of girls "hate" white dudes like white girls who would "never" bang a black dude, they're women so if they're brought up to have casual sex they do it it alot.

If you want pussy and are handsome or have cash you can score as easily as anyone else but overall women in citys are really fucked in the head. Like when I lived in Boston I had probably 5 different women either start licking and trying to finger my ass without asking shits nasty af. Those were mega whore though to be fair your average weekend warrior is a dime a dozen.

TL;DR the problem is widespread sexual deviancy and promiscuity, no dating.

They cant.

I am surrounded by blacks and poo in loos with maybe 5-10 % actually white. Brown girls just stare at me and make moves to be around me. I have yet to fall for the brown booty, but with no white girls, it’s hard.

What are the white Girls doing and what kind of shithole are you staying in?

Harrisburg PA, there are some girls that are 18, but none here in their 20s. Every woman I meet is a mid thirties woman done with the cock carousel

>work for a mortgage company in downtown detroit
>TONS of black women work here in secretary/receptionist/HR/PR type jobs
>barely any black men because none of them go to college
>company slowly redpills them all by preaching a culture of capitalism, stability, and the importance of establishing a family unit
>they all swoon for whiteboys with an investment portfolio and a retirement plan

it's like shooting fish in a barrel

Are you the same guy with a different IP?

Stop posting that disgusting tranny

NO

In diverse areas an /sig/ White dude with a good job and with no morals or ethics cleans up sexually. White women are the most racially loyal, even in the major cities. Only the used up trash or imaginary-number-artist race mix, beyond the regular 2% that self hate or are brainwashed to doubt the toll is real.

Ya

Go prep ur Chinese bull and drink a fosters you flaming faggot