Convince me not to buy a Surface Book 2 right now

Convince me not to buy a Surface Book 2 right now

Attached: RE212ov.jpg (800x400, 43K)

Well it's full of glue so you can't fix it easily when something minor goes wrong.

Overpriced as everything else.

Last gen tech basically as much as they pretend.

Just build a fucking PC and RDP to it when you want to actually use a proper machine.

Pretty overpriced and gl if anything breaks lmao

They're stunning machines, I bought a MacBook Pro in 2015 because I was an idiot with money. I was pressured into it from my apple fan friends to prove they're fucking glorified web browsers and not have a bias opinion anymore.

Jokes on them, sold it 4 months later for the same amount I got it for.

Remember that Apple is always shited because its so difficult to repair?
Well, the SurfaceBook is worse. You can tear down a Macbook Pro to some extend, but you can't tear down a SurfaceBook without damaging it permanently.

Surface laptop 2 is better.

the hinge that dont close completely

It's definitely pricey but if I'm looking for a labtop with a touchscreen + pen support for note taking in uni, + a bit of gaming at home, it's a good choice right?

The "im going to use this pen to take digital notes" is a fucking meme. Pencil and paper beats it every time. And gaming on a laptop is stupid. Either stream the games with Geforce Now or get a console/separate gaymen pc.

Exactly. Always get a warranty that lasts as long as you intend to own it so if a "professional repair technician" fucks up the glue (which is going to be the case as we already know), they'll replace it if you moan about it.

instead of buying a surface book 2, use your shekels to feed starving children like this based femanon.

also, like the other user said, surface book 2s are overpriced disposable botnet shit.

Attached: based_femanon.png (1200x630, 1.15M)

it's just about the best you can get. And now that Lenovo has gone down the shitter there arent any other options

we all know op is going to buy this overpriced shit anyway so at least get Microsoft Complete warranty with it.

Is that Groot on the left in the left picture?

Can your shitty pencil & paper copy paste entire images, sketches of problems, etc? Have an infinite amount of pages each with an infinite amount of space? Stay cloud uploaded 24/7 so if you lose it no biggie you still have a backup? Way to talk like a luddite whos never used OneNote before retard

Fuck. Off.

get thinkpad x1 3rd gen

all useless memes

Buy it, faggot.

It does not have enough useful ports. But fir what you want should be gtg

How well does it run Gentoo?

Envy x360 with Ryzen
This except for your first point. You're missing out on that sweet mental integration by not redrawing it.
Also writing on pre uploaded presentations is so much better than printing them out.

m-m-mactoddler

This is what a Microsoft shill looks like.

The 13.5 inch model only has a gtx 1050, while the 15 inch has a 1060.
The 15 inch model though doesn't charge though when plugged in on high GPU load, it's fucking stupid. Get the 13.5 inch if at all.

if you use it in tablet mode you only have 2h of battery life if fully charged

>not fingerbanging the qt 3DPD sitting next to you not giving attention to the lesson just making a quickie to save on your iCloud and do that mental integration after you have your dick wet the very next morning
how can boomers do uni so fucking wrong. no wonder there is an incel oversupply eventhough there is tinder and grinder

>2 year old specs
>price hasn't dropped
>who the fuck needs a 13-15" tablet
>hinge can't fold flat

it's your mum's money.
do what ever you want with it.

she looks younger.

You haven't asked your parents yet.

Attached: datasday10.jpg (1440x1080, 1.14M)

camera filters improved

You could get a Dell XPS 15 touch for like $800 less