Is it just better?

Is it just better?

Attached: macbook_air_2018_lifestyle_0013.jpg (1600x900, 210K)

The touchpad? Yes
Everything else?
Nope

Look at those keys

Look at those thin-ass keys

Look at 'em.

Attached: 1545537800572.jpg (1641x2048, 335K)

applefags need it.
otherwise they won't be able to press the keys

god I swear if the mbps had
>a keyboard with actual travel distance
>the ability to replace ram/ssd
>no touchbar
>a halfway sane price

I'd be all over them
But I really can't fathom what apple is thinking anymore.

Thouchpad yes
Magsafe was better, yes.
Everything else is shit. They literally removed one of their two essential features. How retarded can one company be?

Better than what? But anyway, no it isn't.

>having proprietory interface
>better
pick one
>inb4 b..b-but my safety feature
fucking kys incel

Attached: i-am-a-nigger.png (1597x1600, 627K)

this
touchpad is literal sex everything else blows

Keyboard fucking sucks

This. I also hate the old keyboard. Its a pain in the ass to use non-apple mechanical keyboard with Mac products.

It is a fag machine. It does that better.

It's better in every fucking way but dumb poorfags keep hating on apple.

>Everything else
The OS, screen, battery life, and speakers are all round better than the competition as well. Too bad the keyboard is garbage, it's a real deal breaker.

>The OS, screen, battery life, and speakers are all round better than the competition as well.
All wrong

Attached: 1516017175241.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

Better than a punch in the pussy? Sure

this, I have a 2015 MBP and it matches that description minus replaceable ram/ssd.

Apple's implementation is by far better than any other windows tablet. Just is.

So great that microsoft ripped off apple with the windows 7 taskbar and merging applications together.

Name another package that's better than?
Like honestly, I have yet to find anything.

If by pain in the ass you mean, 'I have to literally plug it in and optionally change 2 key mappings with a dropdown menu in system preferences', sure.

Yes, macOS is amazing

Macs are literally "I can't fucking stand Microshit forced update botnet cancer jesus christ" the computer

So yes

Except you can't name one outside of the touchpad and screen (which I will admit are both great) Here is how it's worse.
>disgustingly bad keyboard
>Doesn't have removable anything
>shitty touchbar
>Expensive as hell for a brand with inferior hardware
>Mac OS while better then windows is still proprietary and shitty
>Speakers are decent at best

how long did you type on the keyboard tho? it's a grower not a shower

I borrowed one for a meeting. I have never hated a keyboard more.

>OS
There's literally nothing macOS does that Windows doesn't for the average user. For professional ones, there's only a very few stuff that macOS does that windows doesn't, and in those cases, there's a windows alternative.
>Screen
one word: flexgate
>Speaker
Who the fuck uses speakers on laptops? Most people use headphones or dedicated speakers,high quality ones if they need high quality sound. The laptop speakers are above average for a laptop speaker, but it ain't anything special.
>Battery life
Please, stop. There are more powerful laptops out there that have a higher battery life than macs, without sacrificing features.

Having a 10 hour battery life on a laptop that has no ports, no fan and a fkin mobile tier CPU is not an achievement to boast about.

>disgustingly bad keyboard
Like everything apple you get used to it after an hour and realize it's better
>Doesn't have removable anything
Because it's already perfect as is
>shitty touchbar
True
>Expensive as hell for a brand with inferior hardware
It's not inferior
>Mac OS while better then windows is still proprietary and shitty
If you think its shitty you haven't used it
>Speakers are decent at best
Speakers are speakers. Buy external ones if you care so much

>Like everything apple you get used to it after an hour and realize it's better
Good to know you got used to a non-working keyboard. Think different.
>Because it's already perfect as is
Sure losing your data because a fuse or transistor blew on the motherboard is perfect, because there's absolutely no reason to have the SSD NOT SOLDERED onto the motherboard
>It's not inferior
I can literally get a laptop that BTFOs the macbook pro for half the price, with similar form factor, such as the Lenovo IdeaPad 81FK0000US for 800 CAD, or about 600 USD, but with a significantly better graphics card, and CPU than the 2000$ macbook pro.
>If you think its shitty you haven't used it
You seem to forget rather quickly how you could just enter root without any password

Getting used to the smell of shit does not make shit smell better retard.

lame analogy. just use different keyboards for some time you will see that you will prefer the butterfly switch over your regular one. it just happens

It's a good analogy and you're clearly retarded.

>Sure losing your data because a fuse or transistor blew on the motherboard is perfect, because there's absolutely no reason to have the SSD NOT SOLDERED onto the motherboard
Literally never heard of this
>I can literally get a laptop that BTFOs the macbook pro for half the price
It wont work as smoothly and comes with Winblows 10, is not optimized with the OS and wont have a better screen or battery life. It also sounds like you aren't the target market. Mac buyers purposely don't buy Lenovos for a reason
>You seem to forget rather quickly how you could just enter root without any password
Immediately patched. Plus I dont leave my macbook sitting around for thieves or neckbeards who read Jow Forums

>wont have a better screen or battery life
Screen is full HD and battery life is 8 hours with a fucking GTX1050 and an i5 8300, and that under windows. Running linux could easily boost the battery life by a lot
>Immediately patched. Plus I dont leave my macbook sitting around for thieves or neckbeards who read Jow Forums
A quality product would of never had such a flaw to begin with. If they let that through what else did they let through? Your OS is completely useless, literally a glorified 3000$ facebook machine. Can't run any of my engineering software.

>linux could easily boost the battery life by a lot
you mean, decrease by a lot