Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 3.png (443x723, 248K)

>Daniel and his middle-aged farmers drinking buddies gets to use 5G before the rest of Britain
other towns and city btfo

Does 5G affect inbred people?

They're labrats, happy labrats.

RIP lads

Attached: 1528847736675.jpg (833x1080, 305K)

>Don't worry about the cancer, goy, this was simply too small of a sample size to draw any conclusions from

>Thoughts?
yeah. learn to make a better thread.

can someone post those dumb boomer meme where the poster on the wall turns the family photo into skulls

Attached: 1549445248699.png (1050x844, 562K)

>Farmers will soon be able to fly a drone to check their livestock using 5G
Why the fuck does anyone need 5G to fly a drone? Can't someone teach those country simpletons to use normal radio signals like everyone else?

And most of them are old. The cancer and dementia could just be caused by age.

lol thanks

Attached: jfzebq4dq7z11.jpg (2048x1402, 232K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190209_125600.jpg (1080x1049, 336K)

Attached: download.png (1280x536, 452K)

Should've cried out white supremacist, white privilege, etc to make them move the experiment town over to some shithole in Africa.

>bt decided it was nonviable to provide broadband there

I fucking hate BT, Literally throw millions at them every year to do a fibre roll out, always miss targets, always go over budget, completely ignore parts of the country. fucking reeeeee

I wish Fujitsu just lowballed their offer as bad as BT for the fibre roll-outs contract, they'd be a lot more capable and not being retarded.

agree and their ad's are a complete joke, full of shit

>I don't understand how it works but uh jews

So this is the power of conservative retardation... Interesting

RIP in piece bongs

Attached: 5g_696x366.jpg (696x366, 40K)

hopefully that means I'll be one of the labrats in my country as well, fuck the absolute garbage internet I get here
wouldn't mind dying either, it's a win-win

>UK, 2019
>still measuring elevation in feet

>we picked the last remaining 90%+ white municipality in England to test our new cancerous radiation technology, Ruben Goldbaum, CEO Elohim Networks

Enjoy your half reptilian monster babies. Even males.

We next level trans-humanism now!

Attached: V.png (558x400, 289K)

Glad the boomer killing 5G will soon spread throughout the world. No longer will we be slaves to the boomers.

drones need to keep up, chasing after deranged cows with blood pouring from their ears from the constant 5G deathrays. Place does look suspiciously, eh, secluded. Easy to clean off the map when The Experiment goes wrong

yikes

>reduce average lifespan by 5 years
>billions of dollars saved every year via reduced social security, medicaid, pension, etc payouts

From what I've seen a lot of people in the anti-vaxxers camp are far left "neo-hippy" types.

*hippie

Couldn't remember how the singular form of that word was spelled.

What the fuck is wrong with you idiots? Every new invention is met with you people preaching fire and brimstone! It is in fact not opossible to sense radiation, and when someone in my country did a test, they said they switched on the transmitter, lots of people reported falling ill, but surprise surprise! The transmitter was OFF!

I'm anti vax and questioning of 5g and I'm a left of center national liberal.

Anyone who sees the protections PRIVATE vax companies get and thinks its okay is deluded. Lol 5 day effects study limit, lol can't sue for health issues from vaccines, lol hep c for kids vaccines, lol load them up on untested vaccines.

Fucking brainless. Half the rabid pro vaxxers should shut their mouths and go see how places like Japan do their vaccines.

*possible

>transmitter was off

Sure it was goy

Test it on a small town. When that place becomes innsmouth in a couple of generations, don't say you were surprised.

So, show me the human sensing organ for radiation, dipshit.

TIN
FOILS

>radiation can't make you sick

5g is the same frequency and signal strength as 3g.

That is not the point here. The point is schizos who can "sense" radiation and want everyone else to live in the stone age WITH THEM.

irradiate your gonads, lemme know, if they 'sensed it' ok, k?

See