Huawei Matebook 13 or Dell XPS 13?

Huawei Matebook 13 or Dell XPS 13?

Also, how long until buyer's remorse

Attached: 2018122501653541odb378z.jpg (800x800, 156K)

Thinkpad x200 with Libreboot and Gentoo.

It's clear from your post you won't understand why or even how, but is unironically the correct decision.

the matebook x pro or whatever was trash build

Google it for trackpad fixes with people putting paper inside the computer to stop play in it

Just hope the cheaper matebook is better lol

XPS is good but has its faults, killer wifi cuts out, can't replace it last 2 models, 9370/9380. Some people still say coil whine, others say it's gone

Buy a superior device with instant buyer's remorse only to learn from the very beginning of using this masterpiece of hardware that all your thoughts were not worth paying attention to them when you notice how your productivity raises 110%

Attached: onahole.png (1882x1034, 1.36M)

but I'm not a 13 year old girl

>productivity
posting status updates on facebook or tweeting are not productive activities.

a 13 year old can't have buyer's remorse tho since it has no concept of money at all. their only conception they've developed at that age is that more expensive equals better

>implying marketing isn't that part of a working business that actually sells products
rice your looney desktop with qt anime vixens bro and let real men handle the business

the funny thing is he actually believes this

>MacBook
>real men
Lmao.

Attached: 1480550394444.jpg (574x410, 73K)

>posting niggers who buy used entry line mb from years ago only to get minimal giga chad appeal
apple should put self destruction on face id to prevent such niggers from having decent hardware

>Having to cope this hard
It's ok, being a homosexual is seen as normal by many people today, you don't have to lie about it anymore.

who said homosex is gay I only said that eradicating manlets is the way to go, neckbeard dweller

>who said homosex is gay
This is your brain on mac.

Matebook X 13 has a good utilization of the CPU (even a decent GPU) user. Go for that and avoid XPSs like shit.

betacide can't come soon enough

xps 13 is pretty good but installing linux alongside w10 is a huge pain in the ass.

You'll probably die of protein deficiency because of your ꜱoy latte and tofu diet before that happens.

Attached: average-apple-user.jpg (631x482, 39K)

absolutely this.
Then your os will simply work for you instead of the other way around, you know for sure than an update won't break your system and battery management will be top of the line.
After that you simply ssh into linux servers to get paid huge amounts of money. Jow Forumstards will be triggered tho

This with dwm and suckless tools

My matebook x pro has no track pad issues. You might be thinking of the matebook x.
Op, the matebook is far superior. Better screen, better screen real estate, more thunderbolt lanes if you need that, and better keyboard with larger track pad.

My Matebook X Pro has that issue too. It hasn't really bothered me though.

>huawei
spyware

>After that you simply ssh into linux servers to get paid huge amounts of money. Jow Forumstards will be triggered tho
This is what they fail to understand. The MB is just a slick as fuck terminal emulator.

Just like all the others, except Huawei probably doesn't give the data to the NSA, just to the Chinese government who can't do shit to you.

but i'm an uyghur turk