Miss me?

Attached: nixiedoeslinux.jpg (550x651, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E8eSog_bhsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who?

youtu.be/E8eSog_bhsk

she got ugly

>youtube
so thats why i dont know

Attached: 1540615585074.png (600x450, 555K)

To be fair, I've always found her to be kind of annoying. I mean, she has repeated promoting the same software for the past five years, at some point you probably have to turn crazy.

"This one cool open-source software will blow your mind" - let me guess it's GIMP, yep.
"5 cool software packages for Linux" - GIMP, Krita, Inkscape, Blender and some chat app that nobody uses
"How to do graphic design on Linux" - let me guess, it's GIMP again
"New software update" - oh wow, it's now GIMP 2.4.3.2 instead of 2.4.3.1, must make a 10-minute video about it
"What to install on a fresh distro" - LET ME GUESS ITS GIMP AGAIN

Always was just a poser.
Old and fat.
Uninstall.

Attached: 268723038020211.png (611x461, 477K)

Pseudo-stars always fall, rememeber ???

I hate how recent developments in the GNU/Linux world make me automatically assume she has a penis. I used to love some nerd girl fetish, but now all I see is mentally ill dudes with hormone pills.

Always. I love her

nope

I'd bang her, but not hard. And I'd be thinking of installing Gentoo.

Y-yes

Attached: 1320157945687.jpg (600x848, 178K)

You should probably examine your own mental issues.

Can't you just die already?

Attached: file.png (819x1024, 1007K)

Yeah, you're a minority. Go seek help.

she is a lesbian... so yeah, she has a penis, which is used to please her gf.

Except she's not? Sure she's slightly bi, just like Ellsworth, but both of them fuck guys.

>Your source for open source
No thank you.

YES I miss her. So many good videos. So much time masturbating about her. Smart and pretty. Pure love.

Poor lincucks

Interesting. It's almost as if you were talking out your ass.

Attached: Screenshot_20190216_093716.png (1210x630, 662K)

Excuse Zme? Did you just assume my pronouns? And you made a non-neurotypical based insult at me? Your behaviour is against many CoC.

kek'd because it's true.

She needs to talk about suckless

i want to brute force her box

You've put on a lot of weight.

I disagree, but even if she doubled in weight, I'd still fap to her and watch her videos. I hope she's doing alright.

Is she still alive?

Attached: 6991831392_3e7a3b4a78_b.jpg (1024x680, 298K)

So hot. I totally wanna love on her.

I don't even understand what your complaint is. What - her ass is too hot for you to learn terminal commands from her?
She's too [something] to be a Linux evangelist?
WHAT?? Seriously.
I'd rather her be on this earth than someone who just hates on people for no reason. She represents nothing but happiness, inquisitiveness, a passion for leaning, and sexuality. What a piece of shit human, huh? For Christ's sake.

I hated her videos because they're all the same and always poped up in my recommended videos ca. 2011-2013.
thankfully she doesn't appear that often in the recommends anymore.
she looks like a tranny.

Virgin neckbeard detected.

My gf

Attached: nixless.jpg (1128x770, 78K)

God she looks old

I will never tire of looking down Nixie's cleavage.

Attached: 1499639131021.jpg (1360x2048, 213K)

Who fucking knows, user? I've been here since 2006, and this place just gets filled up with more incels. I miss the days simple tit posting and cat memes.

Attached: thief_real_stained_glass2.jpg (1024x768, 333K)

vile manfaced roasties

She's nowadays a advertising tool.

Isn't her boyfriend black?

Pretty much what said.
I don't even care what gender she is or about sexuallity, what kind of sad virgin would take this into account when talking about a personality who used to get known making educational videos?

No, he's a arab. Also he's not her boyfriend, just a roomate / fuckbuddy.

this doesn't look much like a girl

I used to fap to her years ago is she still dying?

It doesn't matter whether or not you care if she's a hot chick that posed provacatively for a calendar. That's still a part of who she is. She's multi-dimensional. There's more to her than just Linux vids, and I appreciate her many sides.

For....? What? The gaming platform she tried to launch that was going to allow gamers to re-sell past purchases of digital downloads? WHAT A BITCH! Amiright? Total cunt. Thinks of no one but herself.
Fucking retard.