Why does it matter what RadeonVII Fps is

in a bunch of random single player games you will only play for 15hours.

in battlefield/csgo games which you will play for 1000+hours its in csgo faster than a 2080ti and in battlefield a good 15fps faster than 2080

why do you guys care about "muh story experiences fps" games you play regularly surely matter more

Attached: ddddd.jpg (474x242, 16K)

This thing is going to be so delicious under a custom water block.

Attached: blue is DX12.png (897x427, 257K)

>csgo
>dx12

Attached: 1339650964940.jpg (251x251, 9K)

You're not supposed to eat the chips user

>helps radeonVII alot
>3 fps
>alot
Looks more like you just found a useless gimmick that gimps nvidia cards.
Nice "crysis2 tessellation" tier trick.
>learn what dx means
Pretty ironic hearing it from you.

you can already run csgo in dx11 why couldn't you run it in dx12 even if its only a dx9 game. the improved performance in dx12 is the improved pci-e bus management not any "effect" in the game it would look the same

dx12 increased the radionVII fps by 34fps you idiot and makes it faster than a 2080ti in csgo

where is "3fps from learn to read a fucking graph

who the fuck unironically plays multiplayer battle royale zoomer garbage?
Games are either bad, or single player.
There are exceptions of course, but very few

this is why fantek CSGO team is sponsored by AMD now ironically thou they have just got a bunch of systems with Radeon7 in them and stripped out the GPU and put the gpu in their intel systems they had before but in the AMD cases.

its quite funny but cute. AMD is now the esports card

>DX12 Radeon VII is still slower than DX11 2080Ti

I play on 4k 60hz and I'm A- on esea LOL

>why couldn't you run it in dx12 even if its only a dx9 game
Maybe because that would be useless because you have to actually change your code to take advantage of the API?
If you knew anything about graphics programming, you would know that dx12/vulkan pipeline is almost completely different.
>dx12 increased the radionVII fps by 34fps
And if you actually played the game you would know that what really matters is the lowest fps, not the average.

Basically shut the fuck and go back to /v/.

Nobody would buy Radeon VII
Just accept it, man, it's a bad card.

t. pissed off 1080ti owner

that's because every one quit esea because it had a bitcoin miner 12months ago you tard.

every thing is faceit now you are fighting literally kids who don't read the news.

D!X12 wrapper =/= DX 12 native implementation

I'm not a paid shill or a retarded fanboy.
I would not take shit from any side.
It's just pathetic that you have to rely on dirty "crysis2 tesselation" level trick just to prove that VII is good.

You don't need to lie, it's a good card already.
Just not a gaming card.
16gigs of ram is very useful for production.

There is no point to reply that /v/retard.
He is completely braindead.

A) No it isn't, retard. Learn to read.
B) $700 card is usually slower than $1200 card. Woah.

Where is AMD"s $1200 card?

fucking integrated graphics can get 100+ fps in CSGO who cares about that.

Radeon VII+ 64GB HBM2

But heat and power usage does matter amdshillanon

no its not look closer at the graph its ranked in per formance and RVII and 2080ti swap place

It doesn't take much to run csgo, amd's target market us unironically low end vidya niggers.

every 100+ fps you get in csgo decreases input lag by like 50ms

so making the game run at 350fps rather than 150fps gives you like 1/10th of a second advantage.

don't ask how its not to do with image lag its to do with the CPU/gpu just ripping thru the game so fast ans sending out fuckloads of interrupts or some shit.

>learn about esports
read this
there is a reason high end players wanted PC to paly CS1.6 at 1000fps in the late 2000s it helps alot

right now you need 400ish fps in csgo to be in the top ranks as timing is that important. (every one plays on low)

114>71
88>71

>every 100+ fps you get in csgo decreases input lag by like 50ms
>don't ask how its not to do with image lag its to do with the CPU/gpu just ripping thru the game so fast ans sending out fuckloads of interrupts or some shit
the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: 1432161155925.jpg (356x374, 56K)

This card is a patato

Attached: 1549849950733.png (1920x1080, 494K)

no one plays csgo @ 4k res. let alone anything higher than 1080p

Read it, and lived the original cs. You know that you would get more gains from a lower latency build, right, or did you dumb niggers really forget about latency (not just monitorwise).

no increasing fps by 200-300 gets you better gains that using DDR3

you get like 70ms advantage playing at high fps

you get like 15ms advantage using optimal monitor and mouse/kb etc.

you didn't live shit by the fact you are not aware of this.

watch any latancy video any spurg you prob just pissed because you have a gsync monitor like a dumb dumb

battle(non)sense on yt is a good place to start its a well known fact and has been recorded in games for 20years but you know you are a consumer nerd and like locking ya fps with gsycn so you don't want to think its true.

Guys, do you think that reddirt-spacer is just pretending or is he actually retarded?

You're spouting nonsense. You would mathematically gain more by shortening your mouse cord than fucking around with imperceivabke fps gains over 300.

>every 100+ fps you get in csgo decreases input lag by like 50ms

Attached: nime hehe.webm (598x720, 733K)

>4K Very High settings
>Jow Forumstards think they know about competitive CS:GO

>AAA Gaming doesn't matter

Attached: 1533916691021.jpg (552x661, 71K)

>in battlefield/csgo games which you will play for 1000+hours
Speak for yourself, schoolchild.

>muh 30fps "Cinematic" 4K Ultra Settings

>why does it matter that VII is a strictly worse product than the GTX 2080

>he wants to buy a shit product so he can put a $100 waterblock on it

1080TI > VII

the shills on this board I swear

The 1080 ti isn't better than VII. And I'm already on an overkill waterloop and would cool my card regardless. I know I'm going to enjoy this. Don't be too angry nvidifriend.

Imagine being such a fucking AMDJEET to defend this pile of crap. I get it that ryzen cpus are good for their price, but this... This isn't even funny, 1080ti performance for 1080ti price but 2 years late.

Attached: 1549560189277.jpg (590x560, 151K)

>1080ti performance for 1080ti price but 2 years late.
Sounds like the RTX 2080.

The real issue is, AMD could have invested a little more and made Vega VIII with one less HMB stack, which probably would make it one hell of a lot cheaper and not that much slower, but no, they had to compete with the 2080.
Fucking imbeciles.

>The real issue is, AMD could have invested a little more and made Vega VIII with one less HMB stack, which probably would make it one hell of a lot cheaper and not that much slower, but no, they had to compete with the 2080.
It's called HBM and they have no reason to bin down a working HBM stack from Mi50 assuming it passed testing.

>and they have no reason to bin down a working HBM stack from Mi50 assuming it passed testing.
Fuck, right.
I forgot they didn't actually make these from scratch, they are just repurposed Mi50 dies.
Well, good on AMD then, I guess. They are basically turning "waste material" into actual products.
It still should be cheaper.
The only way AMD can compete with Nvidia now is by undercutting them on price.

>It still should be cheaper.
There's no point for it to be, it's a rather limited volume product that will go EOY in half a year tops.

>There's no point for it to be
It would create some positive buz for them, I guess.
Well, here's to hoping that we have actual good price/performance by the end of the year, or I'll just end up buying a RTX 2060 or a Vega 56.
Whichever I can find for cheaper here in hueland.

>It would create some positive buz for them, I guess.
+1 Matisse/Rome demo, enough to prop $AMD up 10% again.
>Well, here's to hoping that we have actual good price/performance by the end of the year, or I'll just end up buying a RTX 2060 or a Vega 56.
Navi is cheap and fast and area efficient.
Good laptop fuel trinity.

Enjoy objectively waiting your money drone

*laughs in 1080ti*

Dumb phonenigger.

Good counter arguement

I could get a second hand 1080 ti for 200 less.
But then I'd have a second hand card, no three free games, less raw power and a card that is much less interesting in general. Also I don't like Nvidia. As in, I REALLY don't like Nvidia.

So you'd rather pay more for a worse product just because you dislike a company. That's a yikes from me dawg

Enjoy your wind turbine

I'm going to enjoy my silent water cooled VII yes.

Attached: A76u5Zm.png (1024x416, 289K)

Yeah I enjoy taking huge dumps and then smooshing a $100 waterblock on it as well.

Good purchase my guy!

That's a pretty weird hobby you got there. I would recommend not doing that.

>Radeon 7 is already in fine wine mode
BASED

>do as I say not as I do

Radeonfags are just as worse as TNfags

The titan Z was the warning nobody listened to. Nvidia's (recent) jewry directly descends from that card.

The RX 2080 is a bad card but the Vega VII is a worst card

Attached: 1549848840413.png (1920x1080, 546K)

Only if you play both fortnite and world of tanks it seems.

And warframe!

as a dedicated Warframe player: bench this crap is retarded as fuck, who thought it's a good idea?!

Australians, who else?

It literally gets 100more fps than 1080ti in csgo

And gets 25more fps than 1080ti in battlefield

Who cares about single player games that are rigged in and favour you will have finished them before you can notice difference the true MP games you spend thousands of hours in are tuned for both

Rumors are that navi will be a midrange focused spec and the fastest navi will be slower than radeon7

Which does make things more interesting IMO if radeon7 and 2080ti last 3years which is likely with 10series backlog the price makes more sense and radeon7 becomes more valuable it beats 2080ti in esports like csgo