Intel fries your tendies too!

Intel fries your tendies too!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBrDKnJ6vjQ
techpowerup.com/reviews/Intel/Core_i9_9900K/19.html
amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Computer-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/229189
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just delid it

But muh tendies

INTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1549750886543.png (1316x1316, 857K)

>just delid it
Honestly don't know why this is considered a negative.

DELID THIS

>chicken fat as tim
kek, it would probably be better than the cum stim (((they))) currently use

>DELID THIS
But I've been deliding, and lapping since Thunderbird.

multicore was a mistake hope 9350k is a success and they release a 2 or even single core version.

based

LMFAO, I honestly can't tell if this was made by a troll or by a mentally deranged intard.

Because it's CPU circumcision.

name games in 2019 that use multicore plz

BFV and anthem is literally it.

watch and weep even at 2core games perform exactly the same if not 1-2fps better.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

techpowerup.com/reviews/Intel/Core_i9_9900K/19.html

all thous core count comparisons are at dif speeds unlike my video.

>MUH GAYEMZ

why els would you want a 8core processor? if you doing creative work you would get a 12+ core threadripper

>Because it's CPU circumcision
And it's necessary if you want to get a few degrees cooler.

>everyone who makes shit can afford the better hardware

1080p benchmark
>i3-7100 [2-cores @ 3.9GHz]: 70.6%
>ryzen 2400G [4-cores @ 3.9GHz: 76.1%
>ryzen 2600G [6-cores @ 3.9GHz: 90.4%

I rest my case, MONG

>a few
Don't you mean 20C? Intel is a fucking joke.

This is true.

Intel faggots face when AMD drops Zen 2

Attached: robocop_3.jpg (620x331, 79K)

2400g and 2600g have dif turbo.

I was being sarcastic if you did not realize. Why can't someone have an 8 core for their personal projects? Sure 12+ would be better but they don't have th cash. They are not doing it for profit after all.

>Don't you mean 20C?
Not just from deliding, and lapping alone.
>Intel is a fucking joke.
It's pretty funny that they took the performance crown on a non hedt platform for SC, and MC away from amd?

exactly that's why 6/8 and even 4core processors desu are tryhard and dumb

intel doesn't make 2core processors any more thou :(

4+core has some limited use as it lets you play battlefield 1/5 at 70+fps but not many people really want to do that. beside that its a useless tech larp to get.

Well what's stopping you from buying that 8+ core? I mean they aren't exactly too expensive to afford if you really wanted one.

like literally once im done playing BF4/1/5 to death and after the battle royal in 5 disappoints me im going to disable all the cores on my intel beside 1 and clock to to the extream until it dies and then buy a 9350k when that comes out and do the same.

multicore is dead its why frostbite has shit latancy and feels sluggish DICEs next engine will prob drop the multicore support desu it was a mistake.

PS5/xbox4 will have a ryzen3 overclocked massively and prob with cores disabled as well.. just you wait.

Sure they did, doesn't mean people want that housefire garbage. Most people now chose AMD over intel especially with zen 2 being supported on B450 zen+ motherboards today.

amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Computer-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/229189

It's not just the price of the CPU people are hesitant about but the fact that even after you perform a dangerous deliding operation you are still required to use a refrigent water chiller on top of a high end tripple fan AIO to maintain that sweet sweet 5GHz turbo just to beat AMD by 5%.

>because "personal projects" is a lie.

if you really wanted to do personal projects you would buy a 20$ x58 6core xeon from aliexpress and build a 250$ render box

>intel doesn't make 2core processors any more thou :(
Celerons, and pentiums are no longer dual core?

I got an 8c/16t 2700X for that. It was a quarter the price of a TR4 build.

>rendering
pulleeze

How the fuck are Jow Forumstards still so dumb do they unironically come from redditland?
Pc games where some of the first programs to be multicore/threaded since the mid 00s and console games long before that (90s or even earlier) with some powerpc and other obscure systems being the actual first
Pop goes the shill
4c/4t was bare minimum since 2006 u faggot it's even more important than single core ipc these days.
Gone are the days where some shit 4ghz+ dual core crushes quad Oct and even 8 cores

Attached: 1549993485646.png (412x592, 15K)

>Sure they did, doesn't mean people want that housefire garbage.
Seemed alright to me considering that it had the performance to back it up, and that would be the only reason someone would buy such a cpu. The unnecessary performance.
>Most people now chose AMD
Nothing wrong with that. It's a cheaper alternative, and they are capable of getting a percentage of the performance.
>It's not just the price of the CPU
It really is just about the price though. Some people like buying a cpu once, and getting all the possible performance out if it, and others find it better to buy multiple CPUs that aren't quite as powerful in order to save money.
>people are hesitant about but the fact that even after you perform a dangerous
Deliding was never a thing for the mainstream user. It was always for that enthusiast trying to squeeze a little more out of their hardware.
>deliding operation you are still required to use a refrigent water chiller on top of a high end tripple fan AIO to maintain that sweet sweet 5GHz turbo just to beat AMD by 5%.
It's a lot more than 5% in most software though, and you would need the equivalent cooling to over clock the amd cpu as well, but people generally do not bother, because it literally is a lot of work for a 5% gain on amd CPUs.
To each their own though. Personally I'd delid, and lapp a ryzen as I would a 9900k if I owned either.

You would think Intel would be using the dankest thermal compounds on their top and high tier CPUs.

Does it come with potato and gravy though?

Attached: 2b_confuss.png (728x728, 396K)

because if they just used solder you'd get better performance with no extra work

Metro exodus recommends a 4core, and that just came out yesterday. Most games really won't use that many cores/threads evenly anyways. In fact most games that use multiple threads do it without needing to.

Because one day, app developers will get their shit together, and write code that optimizes all the cores.

>because if they just used solder you'd get better performance with no extra work
Lul. You would still get a few degrees cooler if you delided. This is why it was always done.

intelkikes btfo!

Attached: BTFO.gif (400x436, 162K)

>tfw my 9900k peaks at 92C package temps on 5ghz oc
feelsbadman

Attached: sadpepe.png (1092x1037, 27K)

>92C
That's from playing far cry 5 at 3440x1440 120hz

>been saying that for a decade and a half.

AMDfags lack originality.

nar you are wrong watch n cry
2core is king still

fps is a useless average and that cpu would stutter like fug

>single core
I believe multiple processes on your system will all need to share a single core through slow context switches

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9ML1YvNTk5NTM5L29yaWdpbmFsL3dpdGNoZXItMjV4MTQtZnRvYS5wbmc=.jpg (711x457, 58K)

Interestingly ryzen processors if used with 3000 MHz CL14 or better ram kits show little to no frame stuttering.

Just lower the clockspeed dummy

Nvidia is a stutterfest

Attached: vii.jpg (2560x4320, 794K)

It's kosher I bet.

I expected a video about frying chicken with a severly overheating 9900K. Very disappointed.

You're not serious, right user?

doesn't bring much of an improvement anymore since jewtel closed that backdoor by making the silicon base thicker. Confirms the impression that they really really don't want absolutely nobody to bother overclocking.

I had no problem with it. As long as I can get 20C lower temps by just wiping some birdcum off I'd take it any day and I don't mind warranty void as I'm already pushing my CPUs to their limits and upgrade every other year. This time though delidding alone does no more than 5C or so difference. You need to sand down the die itself for hours to achieve reasonable temps.

The fact that 9900k is soldered only makes it a bigger joke desu.

Must be a shit cooler, mine doesn't get above 76c running aida. And for everyone's information, If you actually knew what you're doing when overclocking the damn thing is to know that default voltage is ungodly and stupid. Undervolting to 1.315v to get way better temps for 5ghz and stop being retarded wondering why it draws so much power thus making it a fucking volcano.

Rainbow 6 siege

this. 9900K at the same clock and volts actually draws less power than a 2700x

actually less dude, 9900k at 4ghz only needs 1.15v

I don't know if this is a troll post or not, but I agree with it. Instead of designing a better ISA they just said, "Instead of doing one smart thing, let's do 4 stupid things at the same time!" It's the modern equivalent to, "Instead of hiring one worker to man a machine, let's hire 4 workers to hand-loom the textiles!" When will Luddites ever learn?

>1.15volts vs 1.4volts at 4ghz

Who making the tendies now?

These memes are so poor they must be by liberal AMD fans.

Whole thread reeks of poor neets.

Based

Intards lack a brain.

>even locked intel cpus consume more power
Still Intel LMOA

Attached: ur2z593a9xs01.png (712x1441, 153K)

Delid this pleases

Attached: image.jpg (320x300, 64K)

i5 7500 consumes more power than 2700x jesus fucking christ

At 20% fewer FPS.

WHO NEEDS MORE THAN DUAL CORES LOLOL

Mfw my 2700x sits at 50 degrees max at 4ghz
Cbf ocing it
>gpu bottlenecked games are gpu bottlenecked
1080p and 1440p 8 core pulls ahead when not bottlenecked
That's why I drop settings in alot of games so I can get those sweet high fps just to watch my 60hz monitor tear
Stay mad
This is my biggest issue with pascal.
Its performance isn't consistent and dynamic super resolution (dsr) is unusable now I dunno why I ddu and installed the latest drivers but now still stuttering so I have to turn dsr off.
If the game has supersampling it works fine otherwise I'm shit out of luck.
I, was going to upgrade to a used 1080ti but it would have the same problem and 1440p feels like a stop gap
When I had my Vega 56 the performance on average was lower but better minimum fps and smoother frame times and absolutely no stuttering
Sucks to see nvidia didn't fix it with turing which is why ill be skipping that as well.
If 7nm doesn't fix it I'll be definitely getting amd in 202x just for smoothness

Kikes can't meme, they just bribe and lie.

>>MUH GAYEMZ

Attached: 1547337914930.gif (350x409, 437K)

retard

fucking BASED