2018+1

>2018+1
>he still doesnt have an all-in-one

Attached: 20190216135111.png (1122x540, 203K)

>2019
>He has an all in one

With those specs you could literally attach a mini PC case to your monitor

>Pentium U processor
Imagine paying for the privilege of using shitty laptop hardware on something that can't even be used like a laptop

>1k for trash hardware
Literally apple tier.

>what is a smartphone

If I wanted an AIO I'd get an iMac and bypass Windows

hiromoot should really separate this board into technology and consumerism
thinkpads, apple, watches, amd, nvidia
these are all the opposite of technology

Tell us what is technology then

I have a 2008 iMac I hardly ever use.

Technologoy is debating over linux distros, newfag

I've been here long enough to know that
I was just gonna post >inb4 jerking off to loonix and programming
but I almost kinda wanted an actual answer

programming. linux (server infrastructure, not anime wallpapers), open source, hardware engineering (fpga and other related stuff), pen testing
you know, things that will get you a job

>things that will get you a job
>the actual literal unironic state of this board

Literally make your own.

Attached: 1521859018704.png (799x1002, 515K)

>aio
>desktop functionality without good hardware or self-servicing options
Wew, what a good deal lads

>new GPUs , silicon, and hardware isnt tech

Kill yourself sticky worshiping newfag

I welcome the discussion of gpus if the purpose is the discussion of opencl, machine learning, opengl, vulkan
everything else is 13 year olds trying to find which video card will play fortnight the best

>REEE dont use tech in a way I dont approve or talk about the main purpose of consumer focused GPUs

Just fuck off and die cringy fag. Trying to fit in way too hard.

fortnight is not technology. I'm sorry to tell you, but you can't become a video game tester by playing video games

>using GPUs isnt technology

Strawmanning newfag go die. Every single one of you post sticky newfags are pure cringe.

>using computers isn't technology
you're right. maybe we should fill the board with facebook tips and tricks, and how to use Microsoft Office

Discussion of Fortnite belongs in /v/ obviously, since it's discussing a game, and gameplay elements. Talk about Navi or Turing goes here since it tends to be focused on technical features of these chips and their performance.

The corner of my desk where my desktop sits would be hard to utilize for much of anything else, and it's hard to fit 1080 Ti performance in an AIO. Besides if I was going to get a limited-upgrade machine with laptop parts, I would just get a laptop and dock it. Then I could detach it and use it as a laptop too.