Redpill me on the latest galaxy watch

Redpill me on the latest galaxy watch.

Attached: EE346A05-E10F-42A6-87D2-28B5672DCE7C.jpg (1600x1200, 272K)

It's pretty gay

You won't do anything with it that you can't do with a Mi Band 3.
t. Galaxy Gear Sport owner

Mi band 3 looks like something you would strap to a toddler incase they got lost.

How does that affect anything I've said?

It makes you’re statement technically correct but worthless

So your average Jow Forums user then?

If you're looking for a non-shit android smartwatch than frankly it's pretty good

I like the Gear S2. Looks cool, functions well, and If it's anything like that in practice, I am sure you will enjoy whatever watch they have. Only real negative is that they use their custom Tizen OS, which must be used if you want to use the dial technology (which I think is quick and convenient). If it doesn't matter to you, I believe you can still load the AndroidWear OS onto it. I do like Tizen OS, but it doesn't have as much app support.

>no Android Wear

I really don't see the point of a smart watch if I can't at LEAST look at my notifications on it

I got notifications on my Gear S2, using the Tizen OS. I'd expect the same of later iterations. I do wish they just used AndroidWear and patched in support for the dial, though.

Really? The sales representative I talked to insisted it couldnt.

Maybe he was just bad at his job.

You're never going to use it.
Done.

24hrs in the day
only 22 mins remain

this is the power of poor purchases

It doesn't run android

Seriously, what are you going to do on a smart watch that wouldn't be better with a regular watch or a phone?

I don't want to bullshit you, considering I haven't used my watch for a while (lost my dock). That said, I distinctly remember getting notifications for texts and Discord, perhaps from other services too. I think it used to vibrate as well. It was a really helpful device for me, I wish I could still use it.

Confirmed he was bad at his job. It can make calls, receive and send text, email, whatever.

smart watches are useless. they still need to be paired with a phone to be useful. just get a small phone

>2019
>Applel Watch is still the only decent smartwatch

what went so wrong?

Attached: 1541386713614.jpg (286x327, 75K)

I work in sales and it’s poor form to pull your phone out. Watch would allow me to see texts and emails at a quick glance without pulling the phone out in front of people.

It's still rude when people check the time with their watch. It makes people feel like they have to go soon. It's just as rude as checking your phone.

like every other smartwatch ... mostly useless..

>no Android Wear

wtf why?

why wouldn't they use it?

Samsung doesn't like to play with others. They use their own shitty operating system

To be fair modern touchwiz on galaxy phones is better than pure android. I’ve had both.