What's your excuse Jow Forums?

What's your excuse Jow Forums?

Attached: Capture+_2019-02-16-13-27-18.png (1439x1110, 1.88M)

Pretty good looking but used to be fat, now too beta to talk to women while sober.

Excuse for what?
I didn't make any videos this week because nobody asked for them.
I'm not at a Brazilian convention because I don't want to be.

I'm a 31 khv. I've given up on women.

I still have my balls intact

>this fucking face

Attached: i've died and gone to nerd heaven.jpg (431x414, 56K)

It just empty shell

What this guy said. Shitty dumb thread op

>basedboy face
>unironically cuck
Cuck Nobre is based

if only they didn't make that stupid smile and keep a straight face like a man they wouldn't be there subject of such ridicule
why do they do it guys? what makes nu makes so probably to smiling wide open as the canyons?

>Girl

nu males*

>tech convention
>here
>here's this new thing you will never be able to afford because the government taxes you 100% on imports :^)

Why are you guys still looking at any small detail of their faces just to not admit that they are just UGLY and there is nothing to change that? For fucks sake, it's like you believe in the Just World and if these guys look bad is only because they are soulless manchildren or some other made up word just to circumvent the fact that they are just not attractive because they were born that way.

I'm poor

I'm gay.

>the girl
That's gonna be a yike from me.

? that's just a regular smile, not a so(y) smile

I can't say I've given up, because I never actually even tried. Deeply ingrained fear of rejection plus non-existant self-steem equals lichdom.

Attached: tumblr_pc9y8onnQ01tdpe7jo1_640.gif (600x626, 477K)

I'm ugly as fuck, also this .

lichdom is transcendence to be honest
ultimate independence

I hate myself

This. You can’t make someone love you if you don’t love yourself. But I have alcohol and at least for the moment, a damn good sandwich. Once the sandwich is gone, I’ll be drunk. Once I’m drunk I’ll forget I’m lonely.

How the heck did he get a gf that attractive

Attached: 1507540446257s.jpg (250x148, 3K)

I got fat and I can only attract fat girls. I'm spending 2019 getting in shape.

Attached: 1515657709996.png (500x474, 69K)

user is not used to that expression

holy shit
best post on all of Jow Forums

itt : virgins talking about how they hate women but wish they like me instead of other men

Girl feminists in my java class only gear toward the only black guy. I'm trying to get at the shy jap chick in my class.

pure söy

Attached: 1549716556322.jpg (2048x2046, 540K)

I like to hold on to my money and not spend it on whores.

>cuck Nobre

Attached: 1451258647640.jpg (375x374, 24K)

She's average at best

But absolutely nothing worth doing.

Attached: tumblr_ozwbnqZb5A1tdpe7jo1_1280.jpg (1200x1575, 357K)

iktf desu senpai

and what is he

Probably richer than most of us, and more famous

She fucks black guys while he's not home

good to know, thanks

You've got to go back

thanks

Izzy call into the Dick Show soon!

This guy is a cuck that is heavily made fun of here in Brazil, do not worry.

excuse for what, fucking faggot?

Attached: Candice-Pool-Neistat-1-780x396[1].jpg (780x396, 27K)

no excuse. im happy for whoever this is

you're welcome

God I hate this Brazilian faggot.

What did he do that was worth laughing at?

all girls that I think are cute are

10/10

He's a cuck that is proud to be one, do you need any more reason than that?

I’m athletic, good looking, and kinda wealthy but I have severe autism.

Look at the top of his head. Look at his lips.

I don't even understand why my mind thinks Candice is so attractive.

His GF was a hot blond canadian that cucked him like crazy in a non meming way. He went on and on about how he let her go out with her friends while he stayed home most of the time.

I can't recall if the infamous video happened before or after his vlog about being a based man child but, there is this video of him swimming with his ex, and these mega chads procced to approach her and hes all like "ehh... let her have fun, it's nice to meet new people, i'm not jelly".

This guy puts even the most autistic robot to shame. Just look at him.

Pic related.

Attached: nobrethelostmanchild.jpg (768x1024, 101K)

that is amazing.

I mean what was he supposed to do otherwise. Do people seriously believe that women are monogamous? At least those 2 were open about it.

maybe he's just not concerned with what a few NEET fags on Jow Forums think of the way he smiles

She's doing it for a green card right?

lol

And he still gets to call a girl his 'gf'. Life is not fair

Imagine not having to take care of a girl though.

>the beta cope

That's like the opposite of cope my man.

Attached: 1548530025238.jpg (1024x683, 85K)

Wrong

>(of a person) deal effectively with something difficult.
>"his ability to cope with stress"
Being frustrated at facts of life is the opposite of cope. You'll have to convince me otherwise.

imagine having a girl you don't have to take care of

I can't imagine that.

imagine harder, dammit!

I'm as attractive and charming as a shoujo male protagonist but find real women too repulsive to ever call them mademoiselle.

>It's the facts of life
Cope

Are you being ironic on purpose? Denying the facts is cope.

Keep coping beta cuck

they guy looks like a fucking gnome, probably the height of one two.

I bet that thot doesn't let him near her son.

This picture perfectly encapsulates Milennials, Gen Z, and whoever comes after Gen Z.

Based Gen-Z is a meme, fuck this.

different user.

Its coping if you deny that any woman can be a whore, but its also cope to assume that all women are whores. Its the same cope by the same type of losers, that being robots.

This might be the most cringe post in the entire thread, well done faggot.

Attached: 1548894719037.gif (280x202, 1.99M)

imagine seriously comparing yourself to a literal cartoon to prove how attractive/charming you are

Humans in general are not monogamous in nature. As much as people want to naively pretend otherwise, it's never going to be the case.

>seriously
Imagine not understanding ironic tones.

Aside from WH40k lore videos and guzzling mountain dew, my gf doesn't care about any of this nerd shit I like. It's my hobby and I hope it stays that way. I don't want my gf seeing all of my messy shell scripts anyways. Especially the Bash ones. Those are bad. My dot files are also pretty embarrassing.

At least you're being honest. I stopped hating myself and turned into a jolly fat neckbeard with a positive outlook on life. Would recommend. It'll take you far in life.

I'm also a fat fuck but my gf is like 110 pounds. Don't even know how this came to be but I have no complaints whatsoever.

Attached: IMG_0214.gif (746x479, 953K)

>Humans in general are not monogamous in nature.
>humans are monkeys
there's more to people than sex and sound. As the other user would put it: "Cope"

Serious question, how old are you?

4, why?

Well at least youre not short. If u worked out, muscles would look good on someone tall.

This plus what you're projecting but we're relaxing at home.

I have no excuse... I was diagnosed with autism at a young age, and still dating women at my uni. My recent ex broke up with me a little more than a month ago, and this was after a barrage of relationships, so I think I'll take a break from women for a bit. Back to your point, however, I agree that anybody can find a woman if they try.

Poor black guy. All that distraction from dumb girls can't be good for one's academic goals

holy cope

I just asked my girlfriend if she's ever been unfaithful and she said no.

This, I also have the same fear of rejection, even if I had 4 or 5 good chances to be in a relationship with 4 girls. It's still not too late, but whenever there is progress with communication and relationship with a girl that could potentially end up in boyfriend-girlfriend one. Problem is that I unconsciously want it to happen, I need that emotional and sexual bonding with a female, fuck

Attached: 1548530341372-g.png (293x172, 9K)

I have high standards and I'd rather be single forever than lower them.

Women are terrible.

...correction, people are terrible--but I'm heterosexual (unfortunately) so when it comes to dating, only women are relevant, and they're terrible.

Attached: 1473903521481.png (399x287, 132K)

>What's your excuse Jow Forums?
I don't have shit taste.
Also
>3DPD

Attached: 1550334943365.webm (854x480, 2.9M)

yeah its definitely the smile

Attached: Smiling-Brad-Pitt.jpg (297x359, 21K)

>caring about 3DPD
>Jow Forums

Attached: 1529082287552.png (620x916, 257K)

>beer bottles
I thought they took iboga.

>Imagine having a personality so toxic that you scoff at other people's smiling and having a good time as not masculine enough

I'm glad it's not just me that feels this way.