Immune to the 14 eyes

>immune to the 14 eyes

Attached: 1538043121942.jpg (474x241, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/yemen-war-latest-news-starving-save-the-children-yemeni-famine-a8643906.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>susceptible to the squinty eyes

>round eyes no see

An authoritarian government who imprison you for dissent, uses your technology to steal more technology, and ruthlessly monitors its citizenry to the point of oppression

Or China who is the above times two...

>unironically believing the mss are good guys
0 iq post

wrong, you just add the chinks on top of the fourteen countries already spying on you.

they are angry because china doesn't share the spying with them

Communist chinks = Corporate globalists

I always use Huawei when I plan my terrror attacks

based and chinkpilled

You are thinking about this in small terms
>chinks are allowed by idiotic governments such as canada and eu countries to buil 5g infrastructure
>infrastructure is active
>2 weeks pass
>the chinks gain full control of the most important communication lines and immediately nuke electricity,water natural gas
>panic
>can't call anybody
>hostage to the communists
>subsequent invasion 2 weeks later after all the food is spoiled and fuel is no where to be found.

Thank you 5g chinks

Attached: 1548240144240.jpg (988x704, 135K)

Guess also immune to everything else with their locked bootloaders too, right? Definitely the most security you can achieve on your phone is by locking it down so you can't manually install security updates when the OEM inevitably stops?

Even if it's not botnet (it is), it's a good idea to bankrupt China

Also
fpbp

Fpbp

This but unironically
I would go as far to say that 5G may have a mind control or deep brain fry switch to neutralize the civilian opposition before the invasion

It's probably just a matter of money, chink would happily install backdoor for CIA for some shekels but jews are used at getting that shit for free with domestic companies and don't want to pay.

based

Attached: btfo.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

So tired of Chinese shills on every fucking board

You could always go with quality Czech products.

>t. iToddler

>t. Chang

>controlled by an enemy communist nation

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Not immune to the eyes of the Chinese communist party

weird how the thread immediately stops. Hmmmmmmmm

x86 consumer shit when?

Being threatened by a foreign government is better than being threatened by your own government.

Tiananmen Square protests of 1989
Tiananmen Square 1989
Tiananmen 1989
1989 Tiananmen Square
1989 protests
Free Tibet
Tibet Free
Tibet Independence
Republic of China
Taiwan
Rep. of China
Winnie the Pooh
Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region
Xinjiang Uyghur Region
Uyghur Autonomy
2015 Tianjin explosions
Tianjin 2015
Hong Kong
VPN OpenVPN NordVPN ExpressVPN
Google YouTube
Human Rights
Democracy
Democratization
Freedom
Dalai Lama
Falun Dafa
Independent
Freedom
Copyright

chinese blocced

>out of the frying pan into the fire

i thought the expression was into the fryer

You forgot Radio Free Asia

Attached: wew.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

t. iFag/microdick

USA portrays itself as some kind of peace baton of the world,also goes on to:

supply warheads to terrorist organisations
bully the Middle East countries like Iran (enforcing sanctions)
control war-torn nations in not exactly the most pleasing manner
always kept doing their nuclear tests but bullied North Korea when they wanted to do theirs (USA is #2 in terms of number of nuclear weapons)
spies the whole world with backdoors in Intel (ME/AMT), Apple (Intel baseband), Snapdragon Qualcomm, Exynos Samsung etc chips but keeps Huawei Kirin chip devices out of the country spreading lies about Chinese backdoors, when they came clean out of UK govt audit and most other independent tests (that probably have not been talked about much in the media)

" using their allies to ban Huawei in more countries spreading a more negative influence about China and Huawei trust with most of Europe and Asia despite Huawei being clean

Screws over other people on foreign soil. Getting ISIS to kill people everywhere? Giving Saudi Arabia weapons to commit genocide in Yemen? Killing brown people in other countries? Middle East? Remember the Vietnam US 1955 war? USA has probably killed more people with global invasions and weapon selling than China ever did with their internal conflict with the masses.

Police brutality is too common in the United States and the incarceration rate is too high. Prison slavery needs to be abolished.
Child migrants being held in United States border camps is beyond despicable.
The United States supports Israel, Saudi Arabia and Turkey. Yemeni, Kurds and Palestinians are being killed as a result of weapons and support from the United States. 85,000 Yemeni children may have starved to death in the worst famine in 100 years independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/yemen-war-latest-news-starving-save-the-children-yemeni-famine-a8643906.html
The United States has spent US$6,000,000,000 on wars since 9/11 which have killed 500,000.

I don't understand the focus on 5g. The real issue is Huawei on backbone network equipment.

Since someone has to spy my data anyway, I'd rather give it to the Chinese, desu.

OP on suicide watch.

Attached: 1528656052007.gif (480x270, 1.55M)

They're dirty fucks, but if humanity makes it off of this goddamn planet it'll be because of the asians, not the cucked west or eurabia.

true story: Jow Forums is not censored in china.

As if China isn't one economic collapse away from becoming a fractured USSR.

Your red dawn fantasy wouldn't be allowed to happen with out the military immediately responding to the lack of infrastructure.

based bing bong shill poster
based and slanty pilled

>immune
no. maybe at a hardware level you're somewhat safe. That's only a maybe. But at a software and infrastructure level you change nothing.

>As if China isn't one economic collapse away from becoming a fractured USSR.

kek hard

t. Israeli shill

When will hte 2019 iteration of the Matebook pro come out oh wise and all powerful emperor Xi?