Rx580 8gb

>rx580 8gb
>costs up to half of other brands like sapphire
hows that possible?

Attached: asrock rx580 8gb.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Cheap reference PCBs and/or dies that didn't make the cut but still work "good enough".
Worse cooling, worse SMD parts, specially in power delivery, etc.
You get what you pay for.

then a sapphire pulse rx570 4gb is better option?

also power delivery seems to be normal for an rx580 8gb

Both are mediocre options. Pulse are low end cards from Sapphire, usually use reference PCBs. If you're not planning on overclock it's probably okay though.
If the Asrock RX 580 has warranty it's a good budget option too, just don't try to push it.

Literally just pony up $240 for an 8gb Nitro+, the fuck man come on.

At this point you might as well get a Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 56, they go for 300 yuro.

Legit
buy it once, keep it for a long time
fuck pussyfooting

Right now my country the rx580 is nearly twice the 570 one ($7500 vs $14000)
its not available here and passing it through customs is really a pain in the and taxes wil make it up twice its original price
a nitro+ version is nearly half the price my whole desktop pc

If you can get the Asrock or Pulse, it's good enough if you're on a budget, don't worry. Enjoy your GPU.

I bought the pulse one but I started regretting not getting the asrock

btw the pulse is doing it great right now, a great upgrade from my gt430 1gb

lol are you a brazilian?

argentinian
cryptominers, difficulty to save and last year devaluation makes a pain in the ass everything

The Pulse is fine. You won't be breaking any overclocking records and cooling won't be fantastic compared to the high end models of course, but they'll run just fine. If you're only playing at 1080p, 4GB on the 570 is fine.

>570 one ($7500
Where the fuck do you live?

Argentina
1usd =~ 39ars
it was on a sale, it was originally 12500
I dont even mind overclocking I hate passing 60°C
should have I bought a gtx 1060 6gb instead? It was $3000 more than 570

>argentinian
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CHINGAS A TU MADRE PUTO NEGRO NARIZÓN

GET FUCKED

>1usd =~ 39ars
1usd = 67 of my local money but I can buy RX 570 8GB for $150. What is wrong with your shithole and why are you sitll there?

Reference AMD PCBs are already extremely overbuilt m8.

Miners should be dumping 580s left and right.
I can get a 580 8gb for as low as $90 here

rx vega 56 pulse uses nano pcb not reference

I wouldn't pay $20 for miners 580

The user said usually.
I think the RX580 and 570 Pulse models are reference PCB.

Vega Pulse is pretty good, though, especially considering it's as cheap as 300 bong.

They're not that bad, it's a sapphire brand not powercolor or biostar made.

So how good are the XFX 580's?

you mean 7500 argiebucks right? that's around 200USD, not that bad.

Best PCB on their non-lowend models, but mediocre coolers.

14k for a 580?
fuck it man go for a car instead

a decent new is car is about 450-500k
used decent (8/10) ones are 130k (if you are lucky)

that card would be fried iby the time ot got dumped

> why are you sitll there?
cant move to another better country legally Im saving for moving to Spain but its still hard (may be there at 2022)

>Cheap reference PCBs
AMD's reference PCBs are usually very good though, you dunce. Often higher quality than partner ones. It's their reference coolers that are shit.

Usually cheap coolers that can't handle shit.

I bought a RX570 8GB for real cheap. It was a MSI Armor. That shit you can't overclock much if at all, or even undervolt proper.

He's moving from shithole to shithole. The average price for an RX570 8GB that's not used here is around 170€ which is pretty much what he's paying for there.

Tons of people here are using mining rx580 with no issues.
I'm using a mining card too though not the rx580

i feel you, fucking disgusting, every thing is so expensive

Attached: 1550079930051.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Nano is a reference card though.

Wrong. They are pretty plain, just GPU and the minimum power delivery necessary.
Sapphires own PCBs always use more VRMs or higher quality ones.

Attached: LL.jpg (700x438, 270K)

You're probably thinking about the 2000 series Nvidia cards. They are the most over engineered consumer GPUs ever made. People who do power delivery modding have said they have the most fucked up power delivery system they have ever seen.

Attached: KFA²-GeForce-RTX-2080-Ti-OC,-11GB-GDDR6;-(28IULBUCT4OK)-pcb.jpg (2560x1193, 665K)

See
>Sapphires own PCBs always use more VRMs or higher quality ones.
That's why you want a Nitro with a Sapphire PCB if you're going to overclock, not a AMD reference one, even with a better cooler. I'd still recommend a 3rd party cooler if you're going to do so even with a Sapphire Nitro card, unless you have one with a vapor chamber.
Vega and Vega refresh though won't really benefit from power delivery, since you want to undervolt those cards anyways.

>They are the most over engineered consumer GPUs ever made.
Only the 2080Ti one is.

AMD reference boards have always been better up until this point. Maxwell and earlier were all garbage.
Pascal were a lot better than Maxwell, but still worse than AMD reference PCBs.

lel

>that empty RAM chip spot

oof

By design.

Not to mention Vega cards have had the benefit of having the power delivery way closer to the die.
I'm not sure the 2080 Ti reference PCB is actually better than Radeon VII's in that regard, though. The latter has more empty space which means less miscellaneous componentry but according to Buildzoid it literally uses the most expensive power stages you can get which makes it clear this is an Instinct PCB.

2070 and 2060 too

Sapphire's favorite inductors tend to vibrate easily and I've had coil whine issues with them before.
That's the one reason I tend to favor Asus whenever possible. Most people aren't autistic enough to care or even actually notice, though.

No.

Are the Vega Nitro+ chokes not filled?

Sapphire rx580 nitro+ or zotac 1060 amp? Both cost the same 200€

I check reviews and it seems to have smaller fans, run louder, and crash a lot compared to other RX 580.

So I guess you get what you pay for?

so sapphire is not a good brand?
I though it was top notch one

It's an excellent brand. There's just this nitpick and whether or not that matters is entirely up to you.
Strictly speaking, coil whine can't even be called a problem as it's not anomalous and occurs all the time.