Samsung or iPhone?

Samsung or iPhone?

Attached: 576183-samsung-galaxy-s9-vs-iphone-x.jpg (810x456, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMS#Message_size
techradar.com/news/samsung-stands-to-make-more-from-iphone-x-than-galaxy-s8-thanks-to-parts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neither. Phones are Stalin's dream.

samsung

Which one has a headphone jack and no notch?

you should change the question to Android/Touchwiz or iOS

Both of those phones have a majority of parts made my Samsung.

Samsung is shit, but at least it's not iShit.

Attached: 1542878730053.png (1154x831, 207K)

whenever girls come over i feel like a retard pleb when we meme a bit together. like they talk about how guys with android phones end up sending a 8 word text that comes in as 3 separate texts on iphone. it's not like she doesn't have a point. desu id rather have an iphone

>not having airpods

>iphone is barely functional pajeet trash that can't even handle standard SMS
>blame SMS
iToddlers subhumans in a nutshell.

They both suck

>wearing hearing aids at 30
Yikes.

Attached: 1531799764156.jpg (1200x627, 50K)

Airpods are trash. Worse, they're overpriced trash. Get some real earbuds. I'm sure you're used to taking a dongle or two anyways.

>transfering things to iphone
>have to bend over to apple to beg them for their approval

>transfering things to android
>connect usb, drag and drop

Jesus fucking shit, people who use iGarbage are stupid.

>SMS has a character limit per message
>blame iphone
Okay kid...

Which one will allow me to not receive a single notification when called by people not on my contact list?
I don't want it to ring, I don't want something to take up my screen, and I don't want to be informed about a missed call after it happens.
That's how I want to make my next phone purchase.

>ishit can't handle 8 characters
kys iTard

touchwiz isn't a thing anymore

Android with a calling app that does whitelisting.

i have a friend who likes to send 1 word texts that together add up to a sentence and i can't fucking figure out why. I have an S9 and he has an iphone 8 or something.

why do keep trying to blame an iPhone for a network level limitation? ALL phones split SMS messages and always have

Excellent. Perhaps I can install that on my HTC shitphone already. I will investigate tomorrow.

Neither

Xiaomi Mi Max 2

why do keep trying to blame SMS for an iShit limitation? ONLY iphones split SMS messages and always have

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMS#Message_size

Transmission of short messages between the SMSC and the handset is done whenever using the Mobile Application Part (MAP) of the SS7 protocol.[46] Messages are sent with the MAP MO- and MT-ForwardSM operations, whose payload length is limited by the constraints of the signaling protocol to precisely 140 bytes (140 bytes * 8 bits / byte = 1120 bits).

Short messages can be encoded using a variety of alphabets: the default GSM 7-bit alphabet, the 8-bit data alphabet, and the 16-bit UCS-2 alphabet.[47] Depending on which alphabet the subscriber has configured in the handset, this leads to the maximum individual short message sizes of 160 7-bit characters, 140 8-bit characters, or 70 16-bit characters. GSM 7-bit alphabet support is mandatory for GSM handsets and network elements,[47] but characters in languages such as Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, or Cyrillic alphabet languages (e.g., Russian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Bulgarian, etc.) must be encoded using the 16-bit UCS-2 character encoding (see Unicode). Routing data and other metadata is additional to the payload size.[citation needed]

Larger content (concatenated SMS, multipart or segmented SMS, or "long SMS") can be sent using multiple messages, in which case each message will start with a User Data Header (UDH) containing segmentation information. Since UDH is part of the payload, the number of available characters per segment is lower: 153 for 7-bit encoding, 134 for 8-bit encoding and 67 for 16-bit encoding. The receiving handset is then responsible for reassembling the message and presenting it to the user as one long message. While the standard theoretically permits up to 255 segments,[48] 10 segments is the practical maximum with some carriers,[49] and long messages are often billed as equivalent to multiple SMS messages.

Any android phone, set the default ring to be silent and everyone on your actual contact liat with a ringtone.
You can do the same kinda with an iphone but that stupid little 'don't disturb' switch doesn't even show up as activated on the menu that toggles do not disturb mode.
Uhh huh, and only apple shits itself over it.
Don't reply to me until I can bluetooth a file from an iphone to another OS without downloading an app.

Android cant send files even over bluetooth without an "app" to do it....
iphones dont allow bluetooth file transfers because bluetooth is a shitty way to transfer files. This is especially true for older phones using older bluetooth versions because of the speed and file size restrictions.

Neither. Also you're weighing a company compared to a product series.

>Any android phone, set the default ring to be silent and everyone on your actual contact liat with a ringtone.
I rarely have the sound on anyway. Sound is only one of the issues. When I'm using my phone for something else and I get a call from an unknown number it will interrupt me. Don't want that shit. When I miss a call from an unknown number, my phone will inform me of a missed call. Don't want that shit either. I'll try an app with support for whitelisting.

this is the worst kind of iToddler damage control I've seen in a while. I might fell for bait here.

The one with an sd card reader

I noticed you didnt counter with any points or arguments..rather just name calling.

>... because bluetooth is a terrible...
I said don't reply ishitter, and I said without downloading an app Android does it right out of the box.

Attached: 1550380519050.jpg (1200x675, 239K)

>because bluetooth is a shitty way to transfer files
>bluetooth transmission of music instead of a headphone jack is awesome
Pick one and only one.

Source?

>Android does it out of the box, with an app that is preloaded

>iOS has to download an app

And the walls came tumbling down!

Also. Android didnt always have bluetooth transfer built in. You had to download a file explorer app to do it

I've never needed to install an app on any of my Android phones to transfer files to another Android phone or computer. Neither did I ever encounter any problems when transferring files. A few years ago I met a guy at a bar with a program on his phone I was interested in, so he just sent me that 50mb file. It took a long time but we got there eventually.

You post reads like it's a good thing that you can't send files from or to your iPhone, which is just a bullshit statement that an iToddler would point out. What's next? Not having a headphone jack is a good thing?

Attached: 1549917947101.png (303x279, 18K)

techradar.com/news/samsung-stands-to-make-more-from-iphone-x-than-galaxy-s8-thanks-to-parts

>had to download a file explorer app to do it
Source?
I've had androids for 5 years and they've always transferred contacts and images from flip phones to my now-busted S4.

t. inceloids

Attached: 99.jpg (789x395, 94K)

iPhone.
There are tons of Android phones that are almost objectively better than iPhone in every way.
Samsung makes none of those phones.

Samsung phones (at least the expensive ones) have a big "just werks" factor.
I could tell you all the problems that my old LG phone was making and how all of these problems are gone with my Galaxy S8 if you want.

I've had almost the exact opposite experience. Samsung phones tend to not be all that impressive right out of the box and they do NOT age well, at all. They get extremely slow within months and the amount of bloat is extreme.
Yes, you can root and optimize all you want but the point is which company makes the better phone by default, and in this scenario it just happens to be Apple.

pixel line

the one we want to kill first? iPhone