>mfw none of the shit is making sense
>mfw this semester is cost me $8000
>mfw im too stupid/disinterested in anything else
>mfw im too beta to do a trade
>mfw ill be a taxi driver or mcdonalds cook until the day i die

nice blog post why should i care

Atleast im failing second year

> $8k for a semester
Once you are near bankrupt and disgruntled you'll be able to shitpost about how it is at least not Europoor communism for decades.

OTOH learn your ass off now instead of complaining here and consult secondary materials? I bet your institution isn't even all that tough.

>this semester is cost me $8000
LAND
OF
FREEDOM

>laughs in European
FREE ED + FREE MONTHLY MONEY + VERY CHEAP LOANS

Lol, enjoy paying 50% tax for the rest of your life when you get a job. Most of it going to brown people too.

thats what you get for listening to cucks on Jow Forums and Jow Forums

In this day and age there's no excuse not to have some experience before you go to school. If you weren't programming at 15 out of curiosity, you probably won't like it / excel at it now

You're god damn right. Freedom from having to pay for some retards time at university. Enjoy your taxes, cuck.

but I'm luckily not planning on staying

OH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAH THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CS

cs is a joke, programming is now a marker of pajeets, learn a trade you cucks, there is no more money left in this field (unless your name is rakesh and you have a disdain for toilets)

>mfw government literally pays me money to study

Attached: cheers pepe swedish.png (973x641, 262K)

>mfw sweden is third world

i failed my second semester in comp eng because i had 0 motivation to study, i neet for a year and just re-enrolled.

>sweden is third world
is this what amerimutts actually believe?

Let's face the facts:
Your GDP isn't as big as ours
Your demographics are increasingly converting to Islam every year
Your government and media outright manipulates people into being pro-refugee/leftist
And I could go on all day

>Your GDP isn't as big as ours
fucking shocking for a country with 60 times the people, I know.

>Your demographics are increasingly converting to Islam every year
[citation needed]
Perhaps in some inner cities. In the country as whole, surely not.

>Your government and media outright manipulates people into being pro-refugee/leftist
t. Opinion from 2012

>And I could go on all day
Jokes on you, I'm not even swedish and you're wrong.

t. Mohammed

im sorry but he's right, swedish people are leftist cucks and should be shot along with the refugees they let touch their daughters

>Your GDP isn't as big as ours
We are not much lower per capita.
>Your demographics are increasingly converting to Islam every year
Strong words from le 56%
>Your government and media outright manipulates people into being pro-refugee/leftist
Unlike American media.

Drop out now. Enrol in a trade anyway. It will force you to get better

>We are not much lower per capita.
Your government has huge spending and is in tons of debt right now. When a country generates more debt than wealth, it is called stagnation.
>Strong words from le 56%
More whites per square meter than you mohammad
>Unlike American media
Yes but at least we have Trump in office. Your media has a complete stranglehold that most likely influence policies.

Stay mad

>Your government has huge spending and is in tons of debt right now. When a country generates more debt than wealth, it is called stagnation.
That I really don't want to hear from an American. Your debt is 107 percent of GDP, Sweden's is 41 percent.
>More whites per square meter than you mohammad
Doubt, but if so it's probably because we have lower population density.
>Yes but at least we have Trump in office. Your media has a complete stranglehold that most likely influence policies.
Your universities where future decision makers are created are way worse than ours though.

you fucking faggots

Education is totally free in my country and available for everyone.
Probably you should move to a more developed country to study cs, like Mexico or most east european countries.