Galaxy S10 in-display fingerprint reader requires screen protectors to have a cutout for it

>Galaxy S10 in-display fingerprint reader requires screen protectors to have a cutout for it
>OnePlus 6T screen protectors don't need cutouts
Samsung is literally committing suicide. In a few years, people won't even think Samsung makes phones.

Attached: worstphoneever.jpg (627x774, 95K)

>Galaxy S10 in-display fingerprint reader requires screen protectors to have a cutout for it
Wait is that real? Fucking hell lol

Screen protectors are BLOAT

>buying a thousand dollar phone with a beautiful display and covering with $2 piece of plastic

just don't use one and don't drop your phone for christ sake. Are you so slippery and uncoordinated you can't not drop something?

virgins use screen protectors, chads go bare.

It uses gorilla glass 6, even with Gorilla glass 4 and 5 I wasn't using screen protectors.

I can't imagine gorilla glass 6 will be any worse.

>virgins use screen protectors, chads go bare.
this, I haven't used a screen protector since ~2014/5.

It's cool, we get it, you never actually leave your basement.

This.
A decent screen doesn't need a protector.

When did you lose your virginity?
Late 2014 I assume?

We get it, you're a clumsy butterfinger who shouldn't be allowed near electronics.

Leaving the house and not dropping your phone is possible you slippery gypsy.

Did your mom wrap you in bubble wrap as a kid? That's my guess. Your fragility vis-a-vis products you own is perhaps a reflection of the inner self.

Nah, I graduated highschool in 2011, lost my virginity in 10th grade, so ~2009?

When why did you use a screen protector between 2019 and 2014?

I had an LG G2 from 2013-2015, i removed the screen protector mid-way through it's life, but I can't remember if it was in 2014 or 2015.

I haven't used a screen protector since my G2.

fake news

Attached: file.png (640x896, 276K)

>It uses gorilla glass 6, even with Gorilla glass 4 and 5 I wasn't using screen protectors.
100% this
I keep my keys and my phone in the same pocket, and after a full year without a screen protector, there are no issues with my screen.

Anyone who buys a screen protector is a retard

itoddlers BTFO

>funi_animi_grill.jpg

>pre-installed screen protector

TOPKEK

Only tards with wranglers actually use screen protectors. The scratch resistant phone displays have been coming out since 2013 and the tech is just getting better. I'm sure Shamsung is using Gorilla/Nigger glass to make it more resistant.
Stop being a cuck.