Name a better email service

Name a better email service.

Attached: protonmail-corporate-matterhorn.jpg (1920x1024, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/log-free-email-provider-posteo-you-must-log-user-ip-addresses-court-rules/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gmail

For junk and temp emails, Cock.li.
>isitredditspacingiftheresgreentext
For regular email, Posteo for now. Not sure how things will go following the court battle they're in at the moment.

I use posteo. Redpill me on the court battle?

It is. Why can't you type like a sane person? Do you like hitting enter this much?

They're fighting it, but I don't know how good of a chance they have.

zdnet.com/article/log-free-email-provider-posteo-you-must-log-user-ip-addresses-court-rules/

Tutanota?

I learned to write in academia, not on Jow Forums. Looking at a block of text without indentation is cancer.

Avoid any german based email providers. There privacy laws are fucked.
Hence why protonmail is still king.

yikes. It feels like we're living in a distopian future.

liberal shit heads

thats what happens when you sit on your fucking ass all day playing video games like an emasculated cuckold man and are happy and silent while other men make decisions about your life for you.

imagine that?

Is this what Down's syndrome sounds like?

My own

that escalated quickly

sorry, all i see on this fucking board anymore is a massive blistered fat fuck manchild, sweaty and living in the past. angry about the world but too impotent to influence it.

i have the gumption to not bitch about anything, because i know we chose this future.

This. Best email host other than self-hosting.

>tutablota

that shit bogs down my fucking sextocore bogdon 2010tI opening it

USE LAVABIT THE MOST SECURE EMAIL IN THE UNIVERSE

Did you know that protonmail routes all traffic through Mossad servers?

/thread

rothschild.com

Attached: scrnsht.png (1142x818, 221K)

Based and redpilled.

Where is proof for such claims?
On Jow Forums everything goes through some jews

See

Ctemplar

fastmail

Interesting, what differentiates this from Protonmail?

::1

>can't use a desktop client
JUST

You can use any desktop client with the bridge. Dont really see the point though.

The German government forced Tutanota to add a backdoor. That's why all new accounts can't opt out of the recover code feature (backdoor).

Attached: Untitle22d.png (1093x298, 58K)

Fuck that if this is true. Do they have a warrant canary?

Yandex, free mail for custom domains

You have to provide a phone number, kek.

you can probably use virtual phone number if are that paranoid

What don't all these startup email providers just geo block Germany from accessing them? Seems like it would solve a whole lot of headaches before they even start.

Tutanota is actually based in Germany though, that's where their servers are located.

Protonmail is closed source, Tutanota is open source. Not a hard choice for me...

>trusting freemail providers

Attached: 1550411778088.jpg (692x960, 45K)

Yes but the open source option is fucked by privacy laws and is being forced to IPs.

@pm.me is based

ProtonMail is owned by Jews.

This!

Attached: logo.jpg (400x150, 9K)

Self-hosting I would say. I’ve been wanting to do it myself for quite a while now but I don’t want to pay my ISP the extra money for a static IP. Would I be just as well off setting one up on a VPS or something like digitilocean or amazon ec2?

It's now also partly funded by the Swiss government.

t. Eidgenoss

Cotse.Net is neat. Good track record.

Attached: CotseNet.gif (251x80, 6K)

Rather unfortunate name. They didn't think that one through. Might as well have named it

Coatse.cx

Gmx.com

there is no good email service. which forced me to run my own email server for my job and everyone at my job was pretty happy about it, but due to some nonsense laws, the email server was illegal. It got my boss in a lot of trouble and she kind of blamed me for losing her election.

maybe you shouldnt have posted about it all over Plebbit faggot

Redberry me on secure swiss encrypted email

Self-hosting with Zimbra has worked well for me. There are others (modoboa and iredmail) that are a little less extensible but are more simple

The annual fees for the VPS or whatever are worth it for the privacy

Is using a vps a better option than hosting one at home with a raspberry pi? I’m a little confused about the differences between having a vps and cloud providers as well.

Any of these

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-18 Home — Cock li E-mail Hosting.png (334x1043, 31K)

Your ISP will block all the mail ports, so home hosting won't work.

If you're privacy minded, you want to find a VPS provider that stores data encrypted-at-rest. Set up some mail server on a libre Linux, and set up routine purging of all the logs generated by postfix or whatever. To take it a step further, you could IP restrict client access to your VPN provider and only ever get mail while over VPN. Then save all your mail to a local archive in Thunderbird or whatever and have the server delete all the mail automatically, then store that file on an encrypted VHD

Obviously that's overkill for most of us but every step in that direction gives you more privacy

As far as the VPS vs cloud services, a VPS is a full-fledged OS running on a virtual machine that's all yours to play with, while a cloud email service just provisions your account on a bigass mail server cluster with everyone else, similar to how companies use their own domains with Gmail or similar. That's subject to the provider's ToS which usually allows blanket data collection

StartMail

Nice thanks for the info. I’ll have to look into this a bit further. I called my ISP to ask if they blocked mail ports and they said that they didn’t but I’ve also read that spam filters for most email providers block pretty much any residential IP anyway, and paying for a static business IP is almost an extra $100 a month where I live.

When the fuck will they add a calendar for protonmail?

Bloat.

>protonmail
not
>protoncalendar

I'm a bit spoiled as my career is as on-site technician at a small data center and I can squat on a spare IP address indefinitely (we keep static ranges on standby for new customers as getting more generally takes months) so my shit just runs on my own personal hardware

best of luck with whatever you do mate

this

Bridge is proprietary and requires a paid account.

>I made an account in 2015 in hopes theyd let me use it with thunderbird. They still dont. Ill keep waiting

ya.ru

Best email service to host a custom domain on?