5g is safe

>5g is safe

Attached: totally safe guys.png (808x682, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/israel-telecoms-5g/israel-eyes-5g-mobile-network-auction-by-mid-2019-idUSL8N1YW2C2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bros I can feel the radio waves. I can feel the cancer in my balls as my sperm gets killed.

Fuck off, retard.

keep it up OP, they cant handle the high IQ. let them complain.

5G is a cancer,

5G isn't allowed in Israel
5G isn't allowed in a 20 block radius around the White House

It really makes ya think, huh?

Attached: 1544454364145.jpg (680x590, 22K)

dont forget firestations, cant have the fireman drooling and in a stupor when putting the fires out in the rich peoples mansions.

>Millimetre-length electromagnetic waves were first investigated in the 1890s by Indian scientist Jagadish Chandra Bose.

yeah you're probably fucked. hopefully i'll be out in the countryside before it's deployed in my city.

It's probably safer than 50% of the stupid shit people do daily anyhow in terms of cancer risk.

>A brief, low-intensity MMW exposure can change cell growth and proliferation rates, activity of enzymes, state of cell genetic apparatus, function of excitable membranes and peripheral receptors."[15] This treatment is particularly associated with the range of 40 – 70 GHz.[16]

>5G NR can include lower frequencies (FR1), below 6 GHz, and higher frequencies (FR2), above 24 GHz and into the millimeter waves range.
>Frequency range 2 (24–86 GHz)
>The maximum channel bandwidth defined for FR2 is 400 MHz, with two-channel aggregation supported in 3GPP Release 15. The maximum Physical layer (phy) rate potentially supported by this configuration is approximately 40 Gbit/s.

nothing to see here

My sperm is going to heaven

Mine just ends up in tissues and flushed down the toilet

>1950 - few things in the airwave
>1970 - TV and tons of other shit
>1990 - sat TV, TV, other shit, now mobile phone shit
>2010 - all of the above, plus wifi router every 10 square feet, everyone has radio strapped to balls or boobs with wifi and 4g/cell
>2019 - every single fucking person on planet earth has 5 routers in their home, broadcasting on 5 channels in multiple Ghz bands for home and public access, every single person carries 3-4 mobile devices in their pockets/purses constantly broadcasting on multiple bands pulsing 24/7 roaming the world. if you live in an apartment complex your phone will be able to see over 100 wifi access points in any given area.

>2040 - pic related

Attached: gaylife.jpg (1090x1261, 782K)

>2040 - nothing in the airwaves

>Everyone is being bombarded by GHz band waves
>Everyone has consumed absurd amounts of plastic
>Sperm counts in free fall
>Fertility rates in free fall
>Autism on the rise
>Cancer on the rise
>Everyone is stuffing their faces with cancerous meat from factory farm animals grown in boxes and pumped full of Antibiotics
>Superbugs soon tm
>Oceans full of plastic
>Atmosphere full of CO2
>Developing countries are already making it all worse and they aren't even at full bore yet

When did you realize Ted was right Jow Forums

Attached: 1549006059731.jpg (580x428, 141K)

And then people say
>muh cancer rates "rise" because detection gets better and people live longer
I fucking despise people.
Why are humans such a shit species?

>muh sperm counts
breeders are funny

Attached: 1548724838252.jpg (600x800, 70K)

that's it I'm wrapping my balls in aluminum foil bilayer with cooling gel inbetween

if you're not chopping your balls off and completely wrapping them on all sides, you're just making an amplification chamber for your balls to be cooked like a microwave.

don't forget life expectancy, average life expectancy in the us in 1950 was 65 vs 80 today
in the 50s you didn't even have to worry about cancer because you'd just die of something now preventable.

>>Atmosphere full of CO2
kek
what the hell is that supposed to mean?
you dont like plants, faggot?
do you actually believe CO2 is an effective thermal insulator?

then the alternative is to create miny aquarium boxer shorts with thick cooling liquid in it that will quickly apsorb any heating my balls receive in order to keep them safe and fertile

I get that broaching topics like this elicit that "tonfoil hattery" reflex, but if it is totally safe, why have proximity on/off functionality?

CO2 is bad for plants unless theres surplus of water and minerals and sunlight
theres never surplus of sunlight unless theres artificial lightning

reuters.com/article/israel-telecoms-5g/israel-eyes-5g-mobile-network-auction-by-mid-2019-idUSL8N1YW2C2

I wonder how you will move the goalpost after Israel has 5g rolled out.

have you explained yet?

>5G
Give you brain cancer and kills your sperm.

Attached: 1549513879159.png (1050x844, 562K)

why is the lil nigga in front floating in the middle of the room? Why do these people have a wallpaper with skulls on them? Why do they have light bulbs lying on their table?

>who care if people are getting autism, dementia, and a whole host of neuro-degenerative diseases younger than ever before

The massive amounts of radiation is making him float
This

Attached: 1549639104986.jpg (833x1080, 305K)

is this supposed to be a smart bulb? or are you trying to make 5g awareness a joke by making people think that you are saying CFL bulbs are 5g?

im moving to israel, I've taken the final redpill, if you can't beat them, join them

>he doesn't liquid cool his testicles
poorfags gtfo

>5g awareness a joke
It always has been

Can someone upload more boomer facebook images like these?

do you mean a joke in terms of a real problem, or a joke in terms of people being able to turn down the retardation long enough to look into it?

>boomer

i wouldnt say those are boomer,

in fact, is actually a pretty good kino throwback style. I like it.

I mean a joke as in it's a rehash of the same neo-luddite paranoia that accompanies every new generation of wireless communication.

ok, but when have they restricted previous communication tech around schools, firestations, and the white house before? Never, they've never done that before and you are complacent and too trusting of multi billion dollar cellular conglomerates who seek profit and nothing else.

>but when have they restricted previous communication tech around schools, firestations, and the white house before?
Very frequently

One of you two needs to show some fucking source

>Atmosphere full of CO2
>410ppm
>full
>410/1,000,000
>full

Lol

RF is non-ionizing. Retards over in europe have won cases about wifi sensitivity even though they can't ever identify when they're being exposed to it in blind trials. Odds are very very high its some kind of marketing ploy because people are gullible fuckwads.

But wouldn't the proximity on/off function denote some element of danger? I don't think that would be interpreted as a selling point, but as an admission of danger that can only be a detriment

I'll say it again. RF is non-ionizing radiation. Working directly in front of antennas broadcasting RF will only put you at (a very fuckin minor) elevated risk for dehydration, not cancer. The worst I've seen RF do after working for years in the industry is that RF towers can shock the shit out of you while you climb them and have to be turned down to be worked on tower-side. Working directly in front of live cell phone antennas produces no effect.

If I had to guess, it's them covering their ass for retarded europoor lawsuits.

Attached: 1547568623118.jpg (498x500, 52K)

What can I put around my house in effectively a bubble to stop the 5g waves

context is kinda important innnit

Attached: CO(You).png (1000x600, 90K)

make a more accurate climate model with ur findings dude, I'll come visit you when you win your Nobel prize

>not posting the reference

Even taking a generous 300GHz wave at the boundary of MW and IR, it still has 0.075% the energy of the weakest (~400THz) UV wave, which is itself not even ionizing.

During WWII the British had huge radar dishes pointing out over the North Sea. They could watch the German aircraft massing for attacks long before they left Europe.
The power levels were enough to kill anyone on the area in front of the dishes.
Most Secret War - R V Jones.

Centimetric wavelengths, BTW.

imagine being this wrong and knowing nothing about radio / telecommunications? AHAHAhahahahaha. oh my sides. they've left this solar system at the speed of light. amazing.

You get more radiation walking outside

so is any of this actually dangerous or is it just more boomer fearmongering as usual?

Look up faraday cage then make a scaled-up version.

Here's your water. It's only 0.04% ricin. Hope you don't mind~

google the text, go to the wikipedia page, and read the reference

Truncated graphs tend to make things look exaggerated, aintit

Here's why 5 g is bad

It will heat up the sugar enzymes cells use for energy which will mean instead of cells regenertating naturally they will die faster damaging your DNA in the long run because your body constaly creating new cells will lead to DNA damage and rogue cells that lead to cancer...5 g will pretty much fuck up the life cycles of cells by heating them up even slightly

>unless theres surplus of water and minerals and sunlight
are you new to planet earth? greetings, alien faggot. some plants need very little water to survive, let alone minerals, and sunlight is abundant. very little sunlight is needed to start the process of photosynthesis.
> bad for plants
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah
> still posts no sources
> wikipedia hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Shoot 5 g at water and it will boil faster than non 5 g water

People have a right to be concerned to say the least, anyone who says there is absolutely nothing to be worried about and everything is perfectly ok are probably the same people who think it's ok to take drugs they don't need on the daily and expect no side effects

we definitely need more research on the subject

Are you scared of a light bulb? Or the led lights in your phone? Those have orders of magnitude more energy, which is literally the only thing that matters when determining whether light (which radiowaves are) is dangerous or not.

Go the way of your anime waifu please.

Only marginally since it's low power and not a good resonating frequency for water (~2.4 GHz). You'd have better luck with wifi.

Attached: tesla_on_wireless_technology.png (763x483, 208K)

Attached: tesla_on_wireless_technology_2.png (763x483, 219K)

>hurr duurr it will kill your sperm

Burgers have already killed all their sperm by using polyester bed sheets and having harmful plastics everywhere.

what kind of sheets do you have pray tell?

Can you stop at the local haberdasher and pick up a Cadbury's? I've a tooth for a sweety.

>not just sleeping on the floor

Anything that is 100% cotton.

Polyester anything is garbage, it traps heat, moisture, creates static electricity that fuck up your electronics and kills your sperm.

>he thinks he is actually getting 100% cotton from sheets advertised 100% cotton.

Do you want the fire retardant in the sheets to kill you slowly, or a fire to do it quickly?

I want to die

100% cotton is used barely anywhere user

Attached: azuki014.jpg (525x576, 61K)

you obviously don't follow fashion.

Then don't go to those horrible mass-market retailers that use economies of scale to sell cheap garbage, of course their (generic brand) 100% cotton made in china are fake, that's why you go to one of those specialty stores that sells fancy 999 trillion threads Egyptian bedding, towels, etc.

Where is my 100% hemp sheets?
They are even anti-bacterial

Wouldn't that itch like hell?

You figure at this point they would have the shit figured out on how to make it soft
We're not in the 1800s anymore

>You figure at this point they would have the shit figured out on how to make it soft
Yes, they have. The best method is to not use hemp or other itchy materials for bedsheets.

Didn't people who worked at radar stations in WW2 or some other wars get cancer?

>he doesn't wear aluminium underwear

>not purchasing superior based bamboo fiber hypoallergenic, organic, non-jewed sheet parcel tapestry textile goods.

>not buying the sheet sets that the job lot has on sale for $5

>buying job lot sheets and instead of counting sheep, you count the total dissolved solids of industry chemicals being absorbed by your epidermis as well as total bedbug egg spores being nested in your frenulum.

>following fashion
that's it, i'm done with this thread

Nah. Had these for years. Not a single bedbug and comfy as fuck. Just give them a good wash before use and it's good.

>he hasnt torn apart his mattress/box spring and watched them scurry from the light.

im glad you are happy user.

keep dicking around fags

just wait, this 5G garbage is already being pushed quickly in major cities......the chimps are going to be the first to die, who cares

but the rest of us will die slower...painfully...with more headaches and cancer

Not to mention for some reason white dudes are turning into girls now. even my friend has turned androgynous as fuck and it's scary how gay he looks even though he's straight.

I have and nothing is there. Mattress is encased in a bedbug proof shell because muh allergies.

The fuck is wrong with polyester

Like he said, it generates static electricity that kills your sperm.

>it's scary how gay he looks even though he's straight.
that's just modern fashion, i've noticed

you dont need sperm anyway

>instead of presenting a counter-argument ill just say "muh"
yikes

>My friend cosplaying girls
>Modern fashion

NOPE

Attached: my friend.jpg (620x1241, 389K)