If Gordon Ramsay was as good a programmer as he is a chef, and he inspected your pull request, what would he say to you?

If Gordon Ramsay was as good a programmer as he is a chef, and he inspected your pull request, what would he say to you?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 137K)

YOUR POINTERS ARE SO RAW...

>this procedure being called here - is it imported?
>unbelievable

"Jesus fucking Christ...."

furfag

Attached: file.png (1022x537, 276K)

Fucking 'ell

FOOKEN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

>Dreadful. Absolutely disgusting.
>You're not shipping this to customers, are you?
>Fuck me
>Come on
>Why haven't you tested it?
>Unbelievable

lost

>Finally, some good fucking code

>implying

why isnt this a tv show

I think it means he's gonna be on the masked singer

Jow Forums is disgusting

>food analogy

Eating meat makes your face look like absolute shit.

Look at him. How in the fuck did he reproduce?

t. incel

What the fuck are you doing, you retarded cunt? You're importing the entire jQuery library just for this shitty little script that adds shortcuts on a website you use. You're only using ONE FUNCTION out of that library for crying out loud! YOU FUCKING DONKEY! Use native event functions you useless twat, it's not that hard! Fuck me...

It doesn't even compile! Didn't you test this at all?

>IT'S FUCKING RAW YOU IDIOT

Attached: 1527922510070.png (381x29, 6K)

A better question would be who is the Gordon Ramsey of Jow Forums?

Attached: 1519047840466.jpg (620x388, 86K)

Linus Torvalds, duh.

Not anymore

>looks at your code
dreadful

Theo
Somebody post the screencap of the dev who quit BSD development because he couldn't handle Theo's criticism

he will close the issue without replying or accepting the PR

Damn... Damndamndamn

Is he actually a good chef or just good at selling himself?

He's a great chef that worked under masters. He was originally going to be a pro footballer, but damaged his knee. So then he went back to technical college to study hotel and restaurant management before a few stints as sous chefs until he finally apprenticed under Marco Pierre White. He then studied under Albert Roux. The n Guy Savoy and Joel Robuchon.

He's put in the study and the work under some of the best chefs in the world early in his career, before becoming a Michelin starred chef himself.

That's a very convoluted way of saying "Linus Torvalds"

Attached: question.png (1026x1080, 784K)

he would scream like a goddamn retard, not necessary because there's something really wrong with the code, but because the public of the show wants that

He was infamous for his temper even before TV. Most Michelin star rated chefs are notorious for their temper. Ramsey original spent two years working under Pierre White, but left because of White's own temper... and then he went to France for a few years to work under more Michelin starred chefs. And the French are even more tempermental in the kitchen.

When I was a student I worked in a kitchen scrubbing dishes and doing "front of house". When the time comes, kitchens turn into battlefields.

Eric Raymond

That pointer is FUCKING RAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Ah, okay. Thank you.
I think he'd probably end up working from home because few people in the industry would actually be willing or able to put up with him. Him screeching about stuff would have significantly less impact because there's not a cult of personality huge enough in IT to compensate for him being a dick and who cares about some talented but annoying rando on the web.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (890x310, 139K)

>you didn't sanitize that, did you?
>YOU FUCKING PIG

Attached: sosig.png (367x436, 40K)

That comic is wrong. Stallman stole all that software. He didn't write shit.

lmao