$1,4 million for Randomizer App at Airport

>1 week of learning Java and selling your randomizer code to an airport company makes you a millionare

youtube.com/watch?v=P_KmFJ2gGzw

Attached: Capture.png (759x741, 652K)

>It could be IBM supplied all the iPads and training as well as the app itself.

looooool

this is like paying a million dollars for a cookie. so easy to make practically anyone can do it.

>Java
please do the needful sir

Attached: tfw_certified_java_professional.png (494x1185, 268K)

And they still pay an employee to stand next to the thing and read its output.

Wow, an airport employee smiling. Rarer than a unicorn.

Not that much when you consider they are providing ipads for ~100 airports in the country plus "training" for the staff.

Government loves to waste money. Instead of investing in to a turn style that locks and unlocks based on how many people used it and are still in line. I wish private sector had control of almost everything so we can stop wasting tax money over paying these idiots.

import time
import random
options = ["Left", "Right"]
while True:
tmp = random.randint(0,1)
print(options[tmp])
time.sleep(5)

GIVE ME $$$$$

That's not how it works unfortunately. The programmers make peanuts while the suit who knew a guy in government makes all the money from the contract

so much micropenis cope in this article

nigger how is a turnstile going to know how many people are in line? unless you have two turnstiles networked together, then you might as well just go with the rope and the ipad app

>the largest population has the highest number of HIV infections
wow

This is not how it works either. The programmers are well paid, the guy who setup the contract is well paid. The government doesn't give a shit that they spent $1.4 million because they can just increase taxes.

Taxes are fine but we need private sector penny pinching when it comes to stupid projects like this that are worth $10 and not $1.4m

this. we need a smaller government that is more responsible with less money

government spending in a nutshell

You should see how much hammers cost.

feels good to be a neet

fuck paying taxes

The part everyone ignored

>training

>implying there is training

> mark-up jobs that crony "private" companies can scam the goverment with.
This is the kind of bullshit tax spending that """"denfense"""" budgeting gets you.

>>implying there is training
The TSA doesn't hire NEETs. Their guys won't have used any sort of tablet and won't know how to work with one.

Should've just taken it out of Lockheed's tithe. Lord knows if the tank that would've been made with the cash would ever actually have a crew, let alone be used.

Didnt we have like 10+ of this thread daily a year or two ago?

Here's my 1 million dollar code

import random
from enum import Enum

class Direction(Enum):
LEFT = 0
RIGHT = 1

class Randomizer():

@staticmethod
def get_random_direction():
return random.choice(list(Direction.__members__.items()))

print(Randomizer.get_random_direction())

>t.never worked in a big company
private sector wastes money as well, this is just a result of technologically illiterate people holding top positions, which also happens in the private sector.

Attached: japcybersec.jpg (830x1200, 142K)

What possible purpose could such a thing have?? DHS study found 95% of explosives passed TSA screening unnoticed, so clearly its not for security.

Here's another 500k line of code to make it more random

import random
from enum import Enum
import string

class Direction(Enum):
LEFT = 0
RIGHT = 1

class Randomizer():
random.seed(a=''.join(random.choice(string.printable) for i in range(950)), version=2)

@staticmethod
def get_random_direction():
return random.choice(list(Direction.__members__.items()))

>no logo
You just lost your code, your pay, and your job.

Im buying a fiverr logo rn

>random

Attached: file.png (480x360, 428K)

nobody cares about the private sector as long as they don't get subsidized by the public sector. they can waste as much money as they please, I don't care.

but when it comes to the public sector, it's my taxes they are wasting you brainlet.

>as long as they don't get subsidized by the public sector
too bad they do, and your tax shekels go towards bailouts all the time

Attached: clownpep.png (2048x2048, 804K)

>implying I'm for subsidies
>implying I'm for bailouts
I'm against them for the very reason you stated.

Python is so fucking ugly

next time use random.choice(options)

>so easy to make practically anyone can do it.

you might be surprised.

make a random number generator that can't be gamed. something that doesn't just take the least significant digits of the date and time, and fuck around with them.

Anyone who considers arithmetical methods of producing random digits is, of course, in a state of sin.
- John Von Neumann

>implying true randomness was ever a requirement

Random numbers are too important to be left to chance.

Based

Even quantum random number generators are not truly random. They can be fucked up by psychokinesis.

Least significant digits of date and time remains the best

Who the fuck needs true random number generation when you're just trying to herd geriatric boomers to their stalls?

How much HIV does China have?

>terrorism and drug smuggling rates increase because random searches are actually random now and not racially biased

its like they want people to die

Government contracts are golden geese.

This is well known.

>from enum import Enum

lol

Lmao but why
(setf *random-state* (make-random-state t))
(loop (print (random-elt '(left right))))

it's legalized corruption, only jews get those contracts

>The programmers are well paid
In what world? Military contracting maybe, but I got a recruiter looking for someone doing traffic analysis or some shit for NJ state government and it was only like 80k a year for big data/data science, basic requirements being like 5 years of professional experience and proficient in C++ and the maths. I made that much being a code monkey out of college.

In the private contractor employee world. Nobody said that government programmers wrote this.

Can't they just have the security guy tell people to go left or right?

I started out doing private consulting and contracting. It paid a little better than fulltime because the benefits sucked ass and I paid like 5x what I did for health insurance every month as I do now as a full time employee. Like I said, the devs aren't seeing that money.

Every time someone enters the controlled area, the counter increments, then put another turnstile at the exit which decrements the counter.
Basic concurrency shit.

i bet it isn't really random. That's just what they're saying. There's some kind of pattern matching going on here.

That's because they're all still feeling the shank pain in the rectum from the terror attacks in the Noughties when they'd let any fucker walk in and out of the terminal building telling them to have a nice day.

Wrong. We wanted you to randomly select Muslims to go to the left

>iPads
they could just give them a bag of pennies and told them to flip them it would be more reliably random and harder to skew baka