What is "alt-linux"?

All I find when I look for it is some .ru distribution of Linux. Some say it's systems other than Linux like Plan 9 but would they really call that "alt-linux"?

Could it be that SJWs are seriously trying to pre-emptively shame code-of-conduct refugees from leaving before the authoritarian CoC Beacon is erected?

Attached: AltLinux.png (655x490, 73K)

i made a poopie in my pants

Attached: 1503733290996.jpg (680x639, 26K)

I bet that she uses Rust.

Why does he call himself a woman?

>successful trans woman
he means successful man?

>She
Not by a Long shot

Not only is he a tranny. He's also a superstitious retard that believes in ceremonial magic. The dark ages are upon us.

Never heard of alt-linux but I want in. Linux is dead as fuck right now. Its last bastions shattering at the seams and the kernel's leader having already folded. Where can I find this 'alt-linux'?

Attached: Windows_10_1809.png (960x540, 357K)

Sorry, he then.

In Rust community.

why do so many people let themselfs get cucked by these mentally ill clowns? why is no one saying "fuck off" to them?

That would be racist

Because they form a mob, dox you, and harass your family, friends, and call your employer and get you fired. They literally do the same shit communists do during their purges. When alt-right does it, it's harassment. When they do it, the end justifies the means because they're morally righteous.

They post your name on Twitter or on a list like the Geek Feminism Wiki's "Timeline of Events" and then you can't get a job.

Neither of those things affect me at all. Why do you give a shit? Why do you want other people to give a shit? Even the dreaded CoC has impacted my life zero, and I am all but certain the same is true for you. You'e indulging in recreational anger.

Someone give me a concrete reason why I should care about any of this; and not some nebulous fearmongering about "the community" becoming hostile to sperglords with anime avatars who spend more time shitposting pepe memes than contributing to any worthwhile open source project.

Attached: DZrfYTYVoAAl8VW.jpg large.jpg (680x630, 49K)

Ah yes, because companies check Greek Feminism Wiki before hiring a candidate. Fuck off to Jow Forums you fucking Nazi retard.

and since the gouvernment is doing nothing against it, the only answer would be to build mobs yourself

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (940x622, 279K)

Yeah, I'm going to throw away my life and rot in prison in an Aryan street gang. That'll show em.

Attached: 1517252637142.jpg (645x729, 70K)

They only need to check Google.

you can at least support them

>linux's corpse from the year 2050

If you don't care and get triggered then we will call you a cuck

It's time to revive Apartheid Linux

Attached: 1523804263122.jpg (1024x768, 212K)

>some .ru distribution of Linux
Fun fact: it's actually one of the very few things which work with Elbrus CPUs, I bet that you never heard of those.

No, just

>keep your projects and their contributors low profile
>work on projects with people you know to hold meritocratic/scientific values
>be careful who you let into your network of trust and how you interact with/what you share with those outside of it to prevent authoritarian infiltration
>have a plan to protect it and of what to do if it faces authoritarian infiltration (perhaps even abandoning and regrouping)

Basically hacker culture before the "hackerspace" phenomenon and social media, but more defensive of core hacker values.

Attached: StayAlert_TrustNoOne_KeepYourLaserHandy.jpg (396x499, 47K)

The thing I hate the most about Jow Forums is how fucking inconsistent they are.
If only all of them were genuine and installed templeOS like they preach, we could all get rid of them at once.

Alt-Linux means *BSD, Solaris, or other POSIX systems not based on the Linux kernel.

>go to a conference for work
>make a dongle joke to a buddy
>random person listening to your conversation posts a picture of you and your buddy to Twitter and the followers send threats to the employer
>get fired
>become unhirable because HR easily finds this in Google

I don't think hiding is a good solution.

Opalgate.

Don't think that Theodore Tso is one of those with anime avatars that you speak of either.

Attached: sage-sharp-ted-tso.png (726x658, 79K)

I was talking more about open-source projects.

Someone out there made an "SJW list" but it won't have the same effect. Maybe solid engineers who don't want political intrigue will check it but not HR.

>that hair

yikes

Sad story if you read into it.

>recreational anger
Couldn't put it better. This is what the right-wing/antisjw/nazi crowd engages in every single day.
And you know what? I used to be like that. But it just gets tiring.

www.openbsd.org

Call me when it supports my 3 years old hardware and isn't the most insecure OS known to man.

Why are we letting this faggot bully the linux community?
We did nothing wrong, but this faggot came in, contributed jack shit, shat on everything we worked on, and then sits on twitter all day whining about "alt-linux", whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean.

Make this nightmare stop, please!

It's already too late, see (dig deeper to see what happened)
And linus leaving linux for a while due to all this.

Pic rel

Attached: 1550425354978.png (773x306, 180K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Him leaving was forged?
Did they fucking kill /ourguy/?

Not the fact it was forged (I believe what really happened is that he was sent the first version of the letter he was told to post, then he modified it in a text editor, hence the weird formatting, as the original author undoubtedly used windows + word), but the fact these people have already accrued so much power they get to kick linus out anytime they want (this event was a show of power to convince dissenters to keep in line since even linus isn't safe from them).

Do what Stallman would do.

They've already ruined everything good in this world from the family unit to hobbyist computing. Now they're just rolling around in their own filth, devouring each other.

Magic can't stop bullets. Righteous hatred: 1, trannies: 0

Attached: NatSoc.gif (500x281, 512K)

I'd be the first guy to recommend lead, but unless you kill every last one of them and their simpathizers, you're only gonna make it worse. We would never hear the end of buzzwords such as "toxic".

>alt-linux
Big tech's propagandists are really starting to piss me off.

what would stallman do?
Even he has no power.

can someone give me a tl;dr on this person? is he important in any way in the linux world? does he have influence? i'm super confused all I know is they locked up my nigga linus for a bit because he was too mean or some shit

These "activists" never act in a genuine way, they are pawns for the money behind the projects. When Red Hat or MS or Intel decide they want something, they don't just come out and say it. One of their socially conscious minions makes a cause of it. That way they have plausible deniability.

Install OpenBSD, Linux is dead.

Attached: 1528255319169.jpg (1300x804, 161K)

Fork it. Why is no one forking linux at this point? Fuck distributions. Fork the kernel.

Who do you think runs HR in big tech? It's activists. HR is short for HRT.

This tranny fuck kicked linux out of the linux community and shoved their fucking CoC into a software community that neither wanted nor asked for it.

I hope he dies before years end.

He is the tranny that wrote the code of conduct hitpiece used on linux.

what happened to people threaten to pull their code?
nothing
you faggots wont do shit and these people will walk all over you

professional victim
claim to fame is some cancerous code of conduct
code of conduct has been adopted by a bunch of companies
uses outrage and her circus friends to threaten and slander open source projects into using the code of conduct

Suck tranny cock?

>good at a kernel
Limux is shit. Use HURD

Suicide victim of red-colored hair guy when?

Yeah. He enjoys that, doesn't he.

i already did, but t certainly doesn't stop the bullying.

>most insecure OS known to man

Attached: 122747473392.jpg (600x600, 18K)

what bullying?

>some thug comes to your house and demands that you pretend they're a unicorn or they'll make you lose your job and run a smear campaign of lies against you.
>this is fine; not bullying at all

Oh, that bullying. Fork the software and maintain draconian standards within the community, the same thing they do. Not very difficult, plus you get to trip on all the power of having a huge community of followers.

remember that without this man THE LINUX KERNEL WOULD DEPEND ON HARDWARE (((RANDOMNESS))) FOR ENCRYPTION.

People call it a racist fork and harass you for it though.

Filter them out. Those exist. Make a "faggot filter" like they made a "nazi filter" for twitter.

What we're all trying to tell you is they'll take the fight beyond the project and into other aspects of your life.

Oh, you're the faggot.

How can we best use Linux to kill Whitey?

Attached: 1550146361411.png (540x270, 52K)

Attached: I gobble horses off.jpg (220x391, 19K)

wasnt this the guy who was at the centre of the gamergate controversy?

Are you OK? Are you having a stroke?

BSD

Face it, you have three choices
1)Ignore the situation
2)keep ranting but do nothing about it
3)start doing something to take the perverted (CoC)traps power away from them

You're a tranny faggot, right? That's all you keep telling me is how much of a tranny faggot you are.

>3)start doing something to take the perverted (CoC)traps power away from them
We should fork our own kernel. It doesn't take much since they did all the work. Plus we will attract the maintainers and contributors who agree with our side, effectively splitting and killing the "official" kernel.

I'll make the logo

Oh no! It's retarded :(

This dude is so annoying

That is really interesting, thanks for the info

That wont rid them of their power
you need to beat them at their own game
Use their own CoC to beat them over the head with it

what would we call it?
gkernel or something idk

the coc is designed to only apply to non-faggots. theyd never take a complaint against one of their own seriously. its impossible to use it against them

AHkernel v1939

That is their own game. Fork it and they have no power over that fork. Stop thinking small.
grave
[greyv; for 4, 6 also grahv]
adjective, grav·er, grav·est for 1–3, 5.
serious or solemn; sober: a grave person; grave thoughts.
weighty, momentous, or important:

Tech companies employ only a few percent minorities other than asians. And the "blacks" often turn out to be black indians. Or asians that think they get advantages by lying about their race on forms.

So they are super super paranoid about discrimination lawsuits. They all proactively donate millions to diversity industry groups. They hire diversity officers. And importantly they want to fire anyone anti-social justice. Because any nonpc comments they make will be used in a lawsuit, and reflect badly on the company.

The first ammendment is dead.

Attached: 1549609626479-g.png (655x452, 114K)

I truly believe microsoft is funding these traps and faghags. Microsoft is out to destroy Linux. They have already bought github, forced Suse to go into partnership with them, and are creating windows hosted linux environments. They are marching in on linux and slowly destroying it

The only option is to become a tranny yourself. It’s like a shield against SJW bullshit. No one can complain about you if you are one of them, and if they do you can just call them transphobes and etc.

Just be secretive about it, kinda like how the TrueCrypt project was handled.

Also if you’re hot you can make lots of money whoring yourself out on cam sites.

have you thought of exposing their perverted lives to public scrutiny?

Agreed. There’s some sort of push coming from powerful places and the trannies are just being used as pawns. Could be government, spooks, or big corporations like Microsoft.

blair white

haha, that would work also.

the public just eats it up. the npc meme is bordn out of frustration about this.

Ah yes good point.

What dude? That's a woman, user.

You could try replacing the CoC with the GNU Nice CoC.

This, but unironically.

Corey contributed nothing, but the people complaining about him here contributed nothing either. The only way to end it is for the core contributors to fork.

They haven't done that, so it's over for mainline. You should all be migrating to Linux-Libre fork, Hurd, or OpenBSD. I'm open to other suggestions. If the core contributors won't walk, then the users can. But if all you do is sit and complain, then nothing is accomplished. Expecting the toxic trannies to leave isn't going to work.

BTW, I have nothing against cute boys who dress like girls. They can code and get shit done. I'm directly against deranged purple haired zero talent men like Corey who never contributed anything to Linux kernel. Corey tries to paint anyone against him as against qt3.14s who have talent. That is not true. I just hate Sage and Corey. They can go hang themselves.