>the corner and case is smashed to hell but it still works
>figure it got stolen and dumped
>try to factory reset and format it
>iCloud
>Google iCloud
>no way to get past it
>spend about a week learning how to make very convincing fake emails and pages
>autistically study apple emails and webpages
>send the iCloud account email a convincing email and basically trick the dude into giving me his login
>his full name indicated Jewish so this was justified
>I am a (somewhat) honest man so I only use it to unlock the computer and format it
>spent a whole week on this bullshit
>now I don't know what to do with it
what the fuck can Macs even do that windows laptops can't? what do I use it for? and also why the fuck do these things only have 120gb HDDs despite costing like 500$???
also where could I get a replacement case cheap? I'm not taking it to apple Incase they take that shit away from me.

Attached: IMG_20190217_182457_110.jpg (1267x1280, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pDlxi8
youtube.com/watch?v=rtTGZjuGLWg
9to5mac.com/2018/07/19/2018-macbook-pro-keyboard-reliable-test/
9to5mac.com/2019/02/06/adobe-premiere-cc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more pics of the damage

Attached: IMG_20190217_182305_169.jpg (1076x1280, 67K)

Theft isn't justified Gerald, give it back.

Attached: 1550132410072.jpg (540x536, 40K)

its not theft if I found it. also even if I did it was to a jew so completely justified. they steal everyone's money via banks and the Federal reserve, what's one MacBook to pay us back a bit.

give it back jamal

fuck you, I came to post that

>its not theft if I found it.
It actually is. You don't own it and it can be taken from you at any point if it turns out you have it.

I'm pretty sure there's a distinction within the law for abandonded items

give it back tyrone

email the guy and tell him you have his laptop. He probably will end up not wanting it anyways because of the damage.

Damn, Jamal finally figured out how to bypass the iCloud lock. I'm unironically proud of you, man.

Attached: 1542494438435.jpg (750x730, 55K)

Give it back daquan

Y’know fraud carries a far harsher penalty than stealing. Also
>not just emailing him and saying you’ll return it for $$$)

Just use it as a normal laptop and load os of choice onto it. Cool story if true.

Attached: bearlaptop.jpg (1300x926, 106K)

op here, a fucking nigger couldn't even think of half of what I did. hell he'd probably sell it for 20$ for some crack rock or smth.

now stop being angry and tell me what the fuck Macs can do over windows. I know they CAN do somethings better, I know video or photo editing is a common one people say, but what else?

Literally nothing except have prettier looking apps than Windows and iOS app development. The choice is entirely arbitrary unless you want to play games on this thing, in which case you're going to want to install Windows, Jamal.

Hope you get caught and the Jew gets you on a list that fucks your entire life over

return it to the original owner marquis

>still being a nignog
just return the laptop or sell it. Macs aren't worth the trouble. It'll probably be outdated by next year.

>what the fuck can Macs even do that windows laptops can't?

Attached: 1529635151742.jpg (768x893, 184K)

gj messing with the kike bastard, no regrets user

op is a nigger and made this shit to not get the "give it back tyrone"

just try to email the owner to see if he needs it or if he threw it away, if he did just use it as a doorstop since its a macbook and go fuck yourself

>putting this much effort into trying to recover damaged locked machine instead of getting a fucking job

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

>Jamal finally bypassed iCloud
This is a historic moment lads

The laptop has been infested by the yiddish plague.
Put the laptop in the oven at 6,000,000 F to cleanse.

i do have a job though. but I wouldn't spend 500$ on a laptop from 2015 with a 120gb HDD and 4gb of ram that's for God damn sure. if it's free it's another story.

Attached: IMG_20190215_144335_714.jpg (1080x789, 48K)

>found it
that's a very interesting way to say "stole" Tyrone

They have much prettier looking applications.
But since your laptop is damaged this much, it will always look ugly.
That's probably why the owner threw it away.

all of this autism for a shitty worthless dinged up fagbook you have no idea how to use or any intention of trying to use

stupid fucking nigger

ooga booga sounds like whitey mad he didn't get a free MacBook

good thing I'm not a hipster faggot who spends 500$ on a shitty laptop because it "looks good"

>he admits he's a fucking nigger
haha holy shit give it back ubuntu

Attached: 166.jpg (473x465, 30K)

I'm just joking around man. I'm not a nigger.
also thinking a bit more, I feel like it gives it a little bit more character if you know what I mean. it stands out from the perfectly symmetrical NPC MacBooks. plus I could just buy a replacement bottom and top for like 30$ for both

or you could get a decent laptop and not be a nigger. Your choice though.

>admitting to a felony (phishing/impersonation fraud) on a taiwanese dancing board
I hope for you you are just LARPing.

I miss when Jow Forums sort of stayed on their board

Attached: 1546508133234.png (1280x1385, 1.01M)

>pol told me jews are bad so I stole a jewish guys laptop
kill yourself. i hope you get caught.

>I-it's just a meme guys, I'm really white just like you!

Attached: 93483509.png (512x512, 295K)

>when Jow Forums sort of stayed on their board
which was when exactly? Sounds magical

>damn kikes have cucked my chicken into a liberal
that comic is fucking hilarious but probably not in the way the author wanted it to be

ooga booga dey ain't gonna find tyrone #363652584

4 years ago.

Jow Forums IS Jow Forums, my friend. if you don't like it you can always go to reddit and downvote the mean people :_(

>his full name indicated Jewish so this was justified

>being this insecure about your low intelligence

Attached: iq.png (457x425, 35K)

it was high enough to outsmart that Jew so I'm pretty confident about it desu

You dont know if the laptop were abandoned, lost or stolen, and yet you choose to take it.
Im pretty sure unless you fund it on a trash bin that there is no "safe assumption" that the item were abandoned.
Interesting that OP told us that he found it on the street.
So no, Best assumption is in a unlawful possesion of lost or stolen goods

>imagine unironically blaming some random person of Jewish descent for the banking elites

Pretty sure he doesn't care
He probably got a free replacement

>I'm not a nigger.
>stealing macbooks

Quite nigger of you, dontavius

where are the labels of that graph?
what are you measuring against what?

Honestly, if it were me I would have returned the lappy. If someone stole mine, even if damaged, I would want my files and stuff back.

Using someone's race against them is seriously not cool. If you knew he was the owner of a bank and was jewish, then sure. But other than that, you don't know a thing about this guy... He could have been living paycheck to paycheck, and you took his work machine.

Op, you are seriously morally bankrupt. You are garbage. Really.

Also, fuck the nigger who throw that shit on the road. Are niggers really that retarded? They steal something, cause damage to the owner, and then walk away with no gain? FUCK NIGGERS.

>no labels
>no source
>its not even an IQ graph
is this the power of the JIDF

>smth
nigger confirmed

>complaining about pol
lurk moar newfaggot

I understand that chart perfectly and it's pretty accurate desu.
t. Jewish individual.

Mossad will be paying you a visit soon, good work neanderthal.

just give it back tyrone

Since he's a Jew there's probably illegal material on the laptop from his jewish schemes. Post said illegal stuff. Ruin him.

Attached: 1c6a70cdeb8fb9ebcd489d8e826ea917d4da64b0728086a205b10e75cd1c3bae.png (250x235, 58K)

Try 6, newfag.

Sure about that Cletus?

PS: Stop stealing all the good sheeeit

Attached: Fuck you.png (832x1314, 1015K)

gross

No, (You).
:-P

Jow Forums is /a/ with a hint of /b/ and /d/.

Jow Forums has been irrelevant since day 1. At least Jow Forums and /s4s/ have a semblance of self-awareness on that.

Throw it in the trash where it belongs. Even the Jew who owned it knew it was worthless

hating on niggers is a time-honored Jow Forums tradition, newfag

i agree. keep it. no question.

this comic is painfully unfunny.

Jow Forums is pol and pol is Jow Forums, newfriend. back2reddit you go

>what the fuck can Macs even do that windows laptops can't? what do I use it for?
Macs are just better quality. It's like asking what a BMW can do that a honda civic can't do. It's a matter of quality and user experience, not that one can send email and the other can't

>Macs are just better quality.
maybe 6 years ago they were

>bmw's are high quality cars
maybe 10 years ago they were

funny how you never see anyone on 3DCG saying they can't reduce the number of polygons in a complex shape because of the jews.

Macshit was never good quality.
BMW hasn't been good quality for 2 decades since their electronics engineers are straight up trash.

Attached: 1520467540233.jpg (2000x1333, 455K)

>maybe 6 years ago they were
no they still are

false analogy

why does op need to get into the icloud? can't you just wipe the HDD and do a fresh install of macos or linux onto the machine?

>no they still are
top lmao

lol how dumb are you? The current generation of macbooks keyboards die if a spec of dust gets under them.

Attached: pol-8.jpg (1793x651, 683K)

@69845359
@69845304
youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pDlxi8

From the video:

1:01 - A1226/A1260 2007-2008 Macbook GPU failures, warranty service refusal
2:21 - A1226/A1260 2007-2008 Macbook Pro hinge/frame problem
3:16 - A1286 Macbook Pro - the "Unibody" myth, glued together pieces fall apart
4:58 - A1286/A1297 MCP power circuit failure due to poor buck converter design: C7771 issue
6:01 - iPhone 4 cellular placement fail
7:12 - iPhone 5 power button problem
7:27 - A1286 2010 Macbook Pro GPU kernel panics due to same buck converter defect from 2008/2009(this gives you a hint that apple engineers doesn't give a crap about engineering good products, same design flaw for three straight years)
10:04 - A1286 2011 Macbook Pro GPU failure, Apple gets sued over not addressing problem.
11:43 - Apple gives out badly refurbished boards as warranty replacements for 2011 GPU failures.
13:06 - 2012 Retina Macbook Pro: another motherboard issue (U8900), due to poor soldering/manufacturing method on the GPU buck converter.
14:46 - Mac Pro GPU failure (again).
16:27 - iPhone 6/6+ touchscreen issue due to structural issue.
18:23 - SSD soldered straight into the motherboard+ chip that would kill the macbook, because a power line would short out to ground when the chip dies.
20:18 - 2016 Macbook keyboard reliability issue.
21:52 - 2016 Macbook Battery failure issue.
22:50 - A1278 Macbook Pro SATA cable failures(yes, really).

Attached: 1537973542369.jpg (907x590, 89K)

Kill yourself.

Flashing that thing is like super easy.
youtube.com/watch?v=rtTGZjuGLWg
Also, you can brute-force it.

Good luck, Jamal.

>lol how dumb are you? The current generation of macbooks keyboards die if a spec of dust gets under them.
no they don't, I have one, it's fine

avg nigger iq is 85. avg iq cutoff to read simple instructions and carry them out in real life is ~85. thus, half of niggers can't read and follow instructions independently.

Top fucking kek

>could I get a replacement case cheap
Aliexpress, but be careful with customs if you live in UShithole.
But looks like you can hammer it out, there is nothing sensitive in that corner.

Return the goods, Tyrone

You're braindead, pants on head retarded

Lol, you admitted to buying an overpriced throttling piece of shit?
I personally know at least 5 people who had to take their busted macbook keyboards to rossman over the last 2 years.9to5mac.com/2018/07/19/2018-macbook-pro-keyboard-reliable-test/

i dont get this image bro, why would you drop $17k on laptops? what the fuck do you do with your laptop that forces you to go through 13?

Explain this.
9to5mac.com/2019/02/06/adobe-premiere-cc/

>Lol, you admitted to buying an overpriced throttling piece of shit?
no i have a mac

it does not throttle and it is of comparable quality to any windows machine with the same specs and price

Guy that posted that runs a small business or some shit, I forgot the rest.

>9to5mac.com/2019/02/06/adobe-premiere-cc/
computers are complicated and if you make millions of any kind of computer you could have an issue with some kind of 3rd party software

they are still of very good quality for the price, and the OS is breathtaking

>omg a ferrari got a flat tire one time, how could an expensive car ever have a problem, FERRARI BTFO

Macshit can't even compete with Acers.

Attached: 1524857911469.jpg (1750x960, 433K)

>i dont get this image bro, why would you drop $17k on laptops? what the fuck do you do with your laptop that forces you to go through 13?
are you fucking retarded

they were not his personal computers, he has employees who need computers, sometimes a business with employees will buy more than one computer for the company

Attached: 1538174303683.jpg (1868x2607, 1010K)

>street shitting iPajeet desperately trying to associate his riced Pinto to luxury cars
LMAO

Attached: 1542157399738.jpg (1000x360, 125K)

>Macshit can't even compete with Acers.
yes they can, I have a MacBook pro and it's better than an Acer

>3 deab MBs
>2 dead KBs
uhhh so just change the HDD? I mean if a few KBs and MBs are that much to you, you must have like a 20gb hdd

Wrong.

Uh no sweetie, you spent a 30% for last gen processors. What basedbook did you buy?
real work, some of us have real jobs.