Tech illiterate here

If ssds or other flash storage devices aren't meant to last forever, how come my nintendo ds game cartridges still work after more than a decade? Please explain

Attached: Swedish creep.jpg (1263x1920, 816K)

That’s not forever

That's a good thing though.

What type of faggot retard cuck makes posts like these? Must be some sort of mutt.

salty whitoid

nigger

Attached: 1482391081746.png (445x472, 149K)

flash memory only gets meaningfully "worn" on writes. Most of the memory in your games is only ever read, and very little is continuously written.

discord trannies false flagging as incels

its actually incels falseflagging as discord trannies falseflagging as incels

that really makes you think...

Attached: thonking.png (112x112, 9K)

Reminder: this poster is an angry asian guy who posts on asianmasculinity and is forever mad that majority of asian women only go for white men.

It won't wear down if you don't do write operations in it.

Is nobody gonna answer OP's question correctly? Fucking current state of Jow Forums.

OP, it's because they're ROM cartridges which is read-only memory. Savegames and such are stored either in the device or a separate chip on the cartridge. SSDs and flash drives wear out because a lot of data is erased and written over.

Id suck a fart through those pants so hard itll prolapse her colon

Attached: 0723-maria-sharapova-alexander-gilkes-positano-booty-bikini-photos-primary-1200x630.jpg (728x547, 77K)

what am i looking at

retardation

the importance of angular bit momentum and the center of digital gravity

I hate this child.

shes listening to hozier btw

Attached: 1549038131389.gif (301x301, 1.02M)

Finite number of WRITES, You can read it as much as you like.

>You can read it as much as you like.
Is this really true thought?

And what happens when take the memory controllers MTBF rating into consideration? I've had USB drives die when connecting them to a computer.

>Still gets broken after a drop rendering all that speed useless

How many times has your house collapsed?

> fondling your drives and being a clutz