Have you used sabbath mode before Jow Forums ?

Have you used sabbath mode before Jow Forums ?

Attached: sabbath.png (480x854, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbath_mode
youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Masterful bait.

i mean it's a real thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbath_mode

Not if it is obvious, which it obviously is.

what do (((they))) have to gain from not indulging in technology for 24hours?

Like most Jewish traditions and rituals, they don't actually do it. They just say they do, so they can gain the moral upper hand by keeping up the image of people observing ancient, rigorous traditions, unlike the (in their eyes) filthy uncivilized goyim who don't have the notion of the sacred.

>jews have sabbath modes on their elevators which puts them into a loop where they go up and down the building all day stopping at every floor without accepting user input

Why don't they just take the stairs?
Are they retarded?

they aren't human

The whole point of said tradition is making you feel bad if you make it hard for them to follow it.

It is, and as a secular agnostic I don't use it. Only real restrictions I have to follow is stuff like not drinking and staying up late on nights when I have work the next day. It's pretty nice.

It lets them not contaminate their souls and go to hell when they die.

That's fine for a small building but try taking the stairs up a skyscraper sometime.

I don't understand why someone would waste time implementing this for an extreme minority yet they won't make makeup for people of color?

you will understand when you find out who runs the world

its not like jews have the money to pay for something like that or anything

Jews should be banned from ever using modern technology

Why? They made all modern technology.

SHABBOS GOY
COME TURN MY LIGHTS OFF

Yes that's good goy you shouldn't waste your time thinking about us (((extreme minorities)))

Attached: the-merchant-key.png (559x527, 13K)

Damn I could not do that. All technology is athiest-friendly unfortunately.

>they won't make makeup for people of color
Listen, my intersectional friend, for I am about to mansplain:

They make makeup for all kinds of skin color because they want to make money from those people too. It helps if you walk into a makeup store once in a while instead of just believing everything your favorite activist group tells you.

Source: Literally just looking at any non-white woman who knows a goddamn thing about makeup.

If wh*toids are so great, how come they couldn't invent a light switch I can use on the Sabbath? Checkmate, goyim
youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU

>tfw you have to leave Earth to buy your makeup

Attached: 4896654.jpg (768x598, 67K)

Makes me think. Jews say you can't work on the sabbath, or tell a machine to do work, but telling a machine to do work (after some random delay) is ok?

Who made up these rules?

Whatever rabbi thought pressing a button was creative work.

they think pressing a button creates a fire because you're creating an electric impulse or some shit

people dumb enough to think they can cheat a being that they believe is omnipotent and all powerful

>A Shabbat mode refrigerator includes, at a minimum, the ability to disable all lights or other electrical activity from occurring when the refrigerator door is opened
>A Shabbat lamp is a special lamp that has movable parts to expose or block out its light so it can be turned "on" or "off" while its power physically remains on.
Why are kikes so fucking stupid

>being so lazy that you make goyim implement Sabbath mode

Attached: laughing_blue_elephant.png (650x650, 10K)

>goyim implements it

Attached: 1550076031910.png (170x157, 71K)

>being a jew