HUMANS BTFO

Is this the singularity everbody keep talking about?
blog.openai.com/better-language-models/

Attached: ai.png (1440x1135, 341K)

>The AI uses reddit spacing

Discarded.

it was literally trained with 40 GB of reddit posts

>AI can already shitpost better than 90% Jow Forums users

Oof more journalists are gonna have to learn to code.

>Due to our concerns about malicious applications of the technology, we are not releasing the trained model
sounds like bullshit to me

>journalists have to look for a new job after constantly talking about how great automation and ai is
Lmao

Journalists right now.

Attached: pretending.jpg (640x594, 44K)

fpbp

Attached: 1541920333070.png (488x424, 225K)

Don't know man. If this got out into the wild, content farmers/SEO spammers would have a fucking field day. You could also turn it loose to crank out shitty ebooks to sell on Amazon. Honestly, the spamming possibilities are endless. I think that's the reason they won't release it, not because it might start playing chess and accidently nuke us all.

It almost reads like word salad, like some sort of madlibs, but in a way that makes sense from a precursory glance.

I'm not worried about it as fake news because the reason fake news propagates so well has to do with human confirmation bias as opposed to anyone writing anything with a convincing style.

Literally soul vs soulless.

k so how do I set this up. I wanna train it on the output of a bot that collect the latest news in certain topics and assist my writing.

>sounds like bullshit to me

Same.

>Hey guys, we made this algo trained writing bot, but its SOOOO convincing we can't release the good one for fear of fake news.

>not reproducible
it is not doing a good job staying out of the trash alright

How big is reddit??

Attached: Screenshot_20190218-082741.png (1080x924, 174K)

They’re going to train it on Harry Potter, LOTR, and Discworld to make a billion dollar IP basically for free and say they wrote it themselves.

I should’ve gotten into machine learning.

>trained with 40 GB of reddit posts
jesus fucking christ

Attached: ENOUGH.jpg (747x724, 28K)

it unironically excels at shitposting
shame they didn't train it with a Jow Forums dataset instead

Attached: Clipboard01.png (1200x1100, 209K)

KEK

Wow, AI can do a better job than a journalist, call me when it does something impressive.

Attached: journalist-level.png (1281x584, 231K)

>1 sentence per paragraph

>40gb of plebbit

Attached: 1520725647969.jpg (600x722, 102K)

>to the packaging, to the packaging materials (chemicals, glue, paper, ink, etc.), [...] to the packaging materials, to the packaging materials that are shipped overseas and to the packaging materials that are used in the United States
legendary

We're moving into a technological dark age where we will not have access to nice things. All good "deep learning/neural network/AI" will be very closely guarded while we get to use completely useless assistants like Siri.

That’s how it’s always been. The super rich have choice hoes and motor vehicles, fucking helicopters and miracle drugs, 3D printers, and, you know, the means of fucking production. We’ve always been peasants, my nigger.

Computing has been different.
We've always had access to industry leading software for free. We've always had access to all the games and movies for free too. It's what made the internet so creative and fun.

Also don't go comparing it to material possession because those are finite.

Good point.

I would never.

I mean i guess i just did, but yeah i know.