"for me, it's got to be Audio Technica headphones. I am all about that bass."

>"for me, it's got to be Audio Technica headphones. I am all about that bass."
>"I will have you know that I am an avid collector of mechanical keyboards, I am actually a well respected member of the mechanical keyboard community"
>"You have probably noticed by now, but yes--I do use Arch Linux..."

Attached: hip_hop_enthusiast.jpg (640x640, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=go_Oe6XbDTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1+ phone
>Dbrand

Jimmy Numale here uses windows and watches LTT.

>literally seething
lol you'll never get my SSKs for a reasonable price
I'll just sell them for triple what I paid for like everyone else

Attached: 20190215_155301.jpg (4032x3024, 2.52M)

>why yes i do refuse to use any screen with an aspect ratio that's currently the norm and also have a preference for crt monitors, how could you tell?

Attached: 5.png (500x607, 88K)

AT headphones are based though. My gf's bull got me a pair of m50x's and I'm liking them so far

Potion seller, sell me your finest potions.

>mechanical keyboard community
is this a thing?

"For me, it's Snapheiser. I am all about filling it with mud and being a triggered nostax incel."

Attached: 1550000870367-0.png (645x773, 18K)

of course you will. A retard community will pay maybe even quadruple what you paid.

>"for me, it's got to be Audio Technica headphones. I am all about that bass."
laughing_woodies.jpg

Attached: woodies.jpg (2448x3264, 1.18M)

apparently yes, and its just as cringy as it sounds

What brand and model is that?

Pure Onions TM

You fucks with Jimmy, you fucks with me.

Attached: 00500eb8d5a6955a0903289862ee273506ca3250e90e00894131f84f01c65ea5.jpg (1536x2048, 628K)

Those aren't EXACTLY mine but very similar so I'll give you the run down of mine.

Took the headband and gimbals from a pair of Grado SR60i's that a friend sent me (he seemed to think the drivers were blown but they really just needed to be cleaned), replaced the vinyl headband strip with a lambskin one I bought off head-fi, replaced the drivers with Symphones V2 drivers for 100 USD (they measure pretty similarly to the 325i drivers IIRC but they're up to V8 now so I have no idea what their current stock is comparable to), put them in some hand turned jobillo wood cups that I got from a head-fi user and just used the stock SR60i cable because I'm not a big snake oil guy.

Attached: jobillo.jpg (600x800, 92K)

Cute
Whore

I like Audio Technica headphones since they fold up easily and sound decent when plugged into the average device. I don't understand why people want to wear headphones the entire time though. Monitors with a sub sound way better.

Saw you yesterday on /v/.

>can't fit in with normal people
>hurr durr I don't like apple I'm a le "tech enthusiast" durr.
>has to make cringey autistic manchild sci-fi, pointless vidya gaymes, and meaningless tech products his only "hobby" and purpose in life

Poor bastard needs to workout, get laid, get a real education and career, then find a real hobby

we got one here in Jow Forums
don't go there though

>can't grow a stache
What a loser. Even 15yo kids can grow a stache

My potions are too strong for you, adventurer

> Even 12yo mexicans can grow a stache

cringe

>even 8 year old turk girls can grow a stache

hot
t. syrian arab

>and just used the stock SR60i cable because I'm not a big snake oil guy
that cable fucking sucks though