I made this

I made this
heyuri.cf

How do you think I can improve it Jow Forums?
plz don't bully
fuck off jannies

Attached: 8702903bc222fa33e15825165c6723dd0cdde5b26a6b00c5bbc99aac33605727.jpg (413x500, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/firehol/blocklist-ipsets
heyuri.cf/media/cW_Dj79q3Y.webm
heyuri.cf/media/2ckiHFNCuS.mp4
riot.im/app/#/room/!rQPqwFBuUvICMhZnwJ:matrix.org
hydrusnetwork.github.io/hydrus/
certbot.eff.org/
heyuri.cf/media/IcJ8JZzzoG/IOSYS_toho7_HakureiJinja.swf
heyuri.cf/media/OxYQuhf2AE.html
reddit.com/user/heyuri.
heyuri.cf/media/kn9qWCojHY.xhtml
heyuri.cf/media/uOxq40CBU2.svg
heyuri.cf/media/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Very CUTE Youmu picture and a cute website too! I uploaded goatse to it.

Any reason to use this over mixtape.moe?

>discord
Fucking kill yourself you cunt

Attached: 1541705784509.jpg (400x270, 15K)

People can comment on your files and you can view them in browser if the filetype is hardcoded

I hope you won't get raped by cp
Youmu is cute, btw

>discord
already dropped

Attached: 1550012699198.png (500x381, 291K)

What should I use instead?

I don't even need to say. good website though

I don't get it, what's the point of your website? Seems like a weird mix between pomf and some imageboard that's bound to get raped by CP pictures.

it ate the picture i tried to upload

Add firehol_anonymous.netset from github.com/firehol/blocklist-ipsets

It's supposed to be like a public drive(or private) for files
What did you try to upload?

XMPP.

a picture of my gf and me
I got redirected to a page with media/pBWCvqNTsq/ written on it but there's nothing there

Attached: __original_drawn_by_yuzuki_gao__d2a8870c5072c96075aac72b3e4d9d45.jpg (1000x1023, 938K)

I don't see it in the database, try not clicking keep original filename. Probably a bug I overlooked. Sorry
Looks great but I don't want to block vpn's/proxies/torbrowser

Hey make a mobile version you fuck

I said don't bully me >~

>http
i'm not falling for your botnet tricks

Well, the styling is simple enough and your general direction has made the place almost perfectly ready for mobile. Please consider using border-box box sizing, so that your elements don't overflow the containers when they're set to 100% width.

body {
box-sizing: border-box;
}

*, *:before, *:after {
box-sizing: inherit;
}

Pic related.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 07.22.00.png (375x809, 31K)

Upload the source code of your site in your site and share.

Also, you should modify the search page to be responsive - just put your and inside a wrapper and use flexbox styling for it. You can use a tag as a wrapper to avoid the 2000-s era ... fiasco.

section {
display: flex;
}

See the pic for the issue.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 07.22.59.png (1125x2436, 94K)

Fi8prNZJWo . pdf
learn the D(ick) programming language

O my god that tripcode lol how did you get it?
I'm not sure if I'm gonna post code yet tho... But I promise I don't track anything.
I will look into this, thanks for the tip :)
I'll buy some certificates after I improve it more

it's something to do with tags I think, it failed again without keeping the filename but it worked when I tried without tags

What did it redirect to this time? It seems to be working for other people.

heyuri.cf/media/cW_Dj79q3Y.webm

Attached: 9e994b0cadd4fc31a376d2c492e1eba9.jpg (478x544, 66K)

the same kind of page. I tried again it works now so I probably fucked up something

heyuri.cf/media/2ckiHFNCuS.mp4

CUTE

How are you going to deal with the inevitable illegal material?

Disable uploads while you're asleep and can't monitor them

Basically just delete them, maybe I should get some "janitors" too

>How are you going to deal with the inevitable illegal material?

What do you mean? I'm confused

Attached: 1549031464725.png (923x1180, 1.25M)

people are going to upload cp to your site, that's how stuff works

ik, I might get "Janitors"

Attached: 2018-04-08-958466.png (850x850, 275K)

Can I be a janitor then?

Attached: 1549583278860.png (1280x720, 895K)

k, join the discord so we could talk a bit more about that

what's the salary?

You think I have moneys?

...So there's no pay for this? What kind of scam you're pulling here?

Attached: 1549033257408.jpg (2560x1440, 194K)

None, I don't feel like I need jannies for now but if you want to volunteer then we could talk a bit about that...

Alright fine, then just allow me to keep all illegal material, no questions asked.

Attached: 1549580154843.jpg (680x797, 109K)

W-WAIT that sounded wrong, never mind what I said there. I didn't think that one correctly!

Attached: 1549747054314.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

I am calling the police

Attached: 1549049050527.png (954x1098, 1.31M)

Make it parse hydrus' PTR tag repository, tag data.

Matrix/Riot

riot.im/app/#/room/!rQPqwFBuUvICMhZnwJ:matrix.org
Can I get some links to start researching this

IRC

hydrusnetwork.github.io/hydrus/

>discord
Stopped reading right there.

>Community Discord
into the trash

This

OP, you're too young to get raped in jail.

Jesus calm down, I made a Riot.im for people who don't like Discord. So far no one joined it yet...

Discord is still on your website, which means it's complete garbage and should be ignored.

Now that's just ridiculous lol

kek kek fall for Jow Forums memes.
now rewrite your site in C, and use openbsd in your server (hope it's a thinkpad in your parent's basement ).

> I'll buy some certificates after I improve it more
Don't have a website but I thought you can get free certs from letsencrypt and auto renew with certbot.eff.org/

>lol
"nuff said" as you pl*bbitors would say. I hereby rest my case.

lol, does this make you angry lol

Now this is what I call autism

Oh nice it supports flash.
heyuri.cf/media/IcJ8JZzzoG/IOSYS_toho7_HakureiJinja.swf

>So far no one joined it yet...
Which shows how only plebbitors are attracted to a site with a ""discord"" on its main page.

No, so far people ONLY joined the discord.
You guys are being assholes anyway, why should I listen to you? What makes Discord so bad
inb4 muh botnet

yes OP does support the discord botnet but you cannot deny that it's a good website. fuck this is why people can't take the botnet shit seriously. people like you are fucking relentless

stops bait, Jow Forums is the discord of *chans and (you) still here.

>No, so far people ONLY joined the discord.
Exactly. This shows how pl*bittors are naturally attracted to websites made by other pl*bbittors. Thank you for making my point for me.
>why should I listen to you
You in particular shouldn't, or rather can't, due to your severe mental retardation caused by visiting twitch and discord.
>What makes Discord so bad
It's actually pretty good if you're coming from a pl*bbitor perspective. I'll register and account on twitch right now and try recruiting some new members into our discord, uh, I mean website.

>you cannot deny that it's a good website
Actually, I can. In fact, I'm doing it right now.

Because of Discord. You really are a special one aren't you?
I don't even have a Reddit account and the fact that throwing out names like "pl*bbittors" is your only argument kinda shows you have no point in the first place. I gave you a chance to explain the botnet to me, instead you just shouted a bunch of [spoiler]retardation[/spoiler]. I honestly don't think you know what you're talking about and the only reason you even have a problem with discord is so you could be an internet hipster. EVANGELISM DOESN'T WORK.

Good job
heyuri.cf/media/OxYQuhf2AE.html

i'm not javascript person, but that doesn't look good, what does it do? (no, i didn't run it)

Nothing, really. Used to freeze browsers a few years ago, but it's still questionable whether you want to allow arbitrary scripts running on your page domain, having full access to XHR, cookies, etc.…
Also, hosting full HTML is a good way to be used as a scam landing page.

Thanks, patched it up
He found that I forgot to disable html/js, it shouldn't run now

>You really are a special one
I see that having decently high standards is considered really special and ""hipster"" these days among your kind. No wonder you can stand watching twitch for more than 5 minutes and discussing it on discord all day long; maybe you should try advertising your site on instead? I'm sure that'll attract a lot of like-minded """people""".

>I don't even have a Reddit account
Pl*bbit itself begs to differ - reddit.com/user/heyuri. By the way, you're using the spoiler function improperly, which clearly shows how long you've been on this site and on this board. It's written like [s][/s] around here, try it out. I'm assuming your notation is the one they use on pl*bbit.

>EVANGELISM DOESN'T WORK.
How can anyone say this sentence with a straight face while pushing their gaming religion onto other people? The inability to notice obvious irony is a sign of low-functioning autism and mental retardation.

Attached: 1493615537510.jpg (480x270, 49K)

That's not the proper way to fix it: heyuri.cf/media/kn9qWCojHY.xhtml

>Also, hosting full HTML is a good way to be used as a scam landing page.
this, things like html documents should trigger a download, rather than having client browsers render them
pretty sure that's done by using an appropriate MIME type, but i'm not certain

MIME type is just an incomplete patch. The proper way is to set CSP, and *then* perhaps override some MIME types.

>Pl*bbit itself begs to differ - reddit.com/user/heyuri.
Prove it's me
>maybe you should try advertising your site on instead? I'm sure that'll attract a lot of like-minded """people""".
Now your just assuming shit, what a faggot
>gaming religion
?
I asked for help improving my site, not faggotry.
Thank you, I've been using .htaccess to patch it up

FYI I've seen a lot of people with little to no real-world experience with public filehosts set up pomf clones and then go down burning shortly afterwards. There's almost certainly no real benefit for you to host one, since it involves a lot of work and costs.
If you stubbornly insist on going forwards (like I've never seen that before), then at least do consult some people who have dealt with it before. There are a lot of painful things that can be avoided with enough knowledge, alongside those that can't.

>Prove it's me
The account has the exact same unique name as your site. Any rational person can easily see the undeniable evidence it's you beyond any reasonable doubt. Unless you can somehow prove otherwise, in which case I'm really looking forward to you showing me how it's not your account and how someone is just framing you.
>Now your just assuming shit
You are literally advertising a gaming website used by your own kind on . I'm just pointing out how it doesn't make much sense to try pushing twitch gaming on Jow Forums. There are plently of like-minded kids like you on other boards more suitable for gaming discussions.
>I asked for help improving my site
And you made your understanding of the word """improving""" pretty clear right now. Advertising twitch doesn't in any way improve your site for non-pl*bbitors, assuming you even care about them, that is.

Thanks for the advice. I made this to learn how I could program PHP better, that's my benefit. desu, I never heard of pomf before but I intend to add a lot more features than it seemed to have. To pay for the costs I've been considering adding a donate link.
>The account has the exact same unique name as your site
heyuri.com is also taken, must be me right?
>You are literally advertising a gaming website
Are you high?
>Where did I advertise Twitch?

user you are taking this shitpost too far

>heyuri.com is also taken, must be me right?
Does it mention pl*bbit or discord anywhere on the website? If so, it's clearly you. Still waiting on your proof of how it's a frame job and how it's totally not your pl*bbit account.
>Are you high?
Out of the two of us, you seem like the one who's blazed out of your mind watching twitch right now, since you seem to somehow not know about basic wordfilters, basic formatting and basic use of the quotation symbol on this site even though you claim to not be a pl*bbitor. Please explain your reasoning for typing out ">Where did I advertise Twitch" if you aren't a pl*bbitor who doesn't know how to properly format 4channel posts? Please explain, what hidden explanation of your basic inability to use simple formatting am I missing here exactly?

stop replying to bait idiot

Yeah, everything shattering your simplistic gamer wordlview should be termed ""bait"" and simply ignored. Don't actually try countering any one of my points.

>I've been considering adding a donate link
"Color me surprised", as a redditor would say.

Attached: 1462235514654.jpg (551x600, 107K)

fuck off, reddit
only people from reddit know what reddit would say

>only people from reddit
Only """"people"""" from reddit would call redditors people. You've shown your true nature.

False. Pl*bbitors visit this place all the time. I can count at least 2 who are in this very thread right now and this makes it possible to study their dialect of English. Are you really implying that only a French person would know the meaning of "bonjour"?

Okay then, I guess I can at least watch your site burn before too long.
Also, you can still run scripts on uploads.

Where?

how people talk changes all the time on Jow Forums
heck, maybe it is from reddit influence, i don't know, because i've never been to reddit

How people talk changed all the time in Britain.
Heck, maybe it's from French influence, I don't know, because I somehow need to visit France to be able to see obvious French influence.

Everywhere. For example, heyuri.cf/media/uOxq40CBU2.svg
I told you the correct way to fix it. You can do that, or you can attempt to monkey-patch one at a time, which won't really work in the long run.
On a side note, not sure if intentional or not, but this provides a file listing: heyuri.cf/media/

Executing arbitrary code on some shitkid's amateur website right now.

this language comparison doesn't work
french and english are completely different languages, even if someone knew nothing whatsoever about french, they would at least know it's not english, and still not know it's a language from france

>french and english are completely different languages
False. Learn some basic linguistics.
>they would at least know it's not english,
It's the same here. An outsider to pl*bbit can easily see how it's not proper English and how it has heavy pl*bbit influence, thus it's safe to assume that it's actually from pl*bbit or an extension of pl*bbit like twitch/discord. Are you really so retarded so as to imply that there's a need to be a part of a group to know how the group behaves in public? Even someone like you can't be this fucking stupid.

I can see the database brainlet
Sorry, I don't use .htaccess that much

Stop using Apache.
Also set up CSP.

>An outsider to pl*bbit can easily see how it's not proper English and how it has heavy pl*bbit influence
i can recognize behaviour unusual for Jow Forums, but how could i possibly associate it with reddit, when i'm not familiar with what is the standard in reddit?
i'm not saying one has to be an active reddit user, but you would need to have at least taken some time to observe them to be able to recognize how they write, without that, you're literally "everything i don't like is reddit"

what is nanoch/g/? i don't know any imageboards called nanochan

>i can recognize behaviour unusual for Jow Forums, but how could i possibly associate it with reddit
The same way scientists do. By interacting with the immigrant population, by which I mean the thing I'm doing with you right now.

>i'm not saying one has to be an active reddit user
Quotation: "only people from reddit know what reddit would say".
Any person from pl*bbit is an active pl*bbit user, otherwise it makes zero sense to call them a ""person"" from pl*bbit. So yes, you literally have to be an active pl*bbit user to know what a pl*bbitor would say according to your own pathetic """"logic"""". It looks like you aren't even trying to keep your story remotely coherent.